Stop being a faggot

What the fuck are you doing buying bags of big market cap coins? Are you a fucking pussy? Stop being a faggot and go for a promising sub-$50 million market cap coin and aim for the moon like a man. You might never get a market like this in your life again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/aq81i5pjdl
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vericoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbean/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna become a millionaire next year when they launch mimblewimble.

Hey she’s cute :)

Like what OP? I have 20eth waiting to be spunked on something, and i cant decide what. Current choice - Cindicator. Shill me something else

I don't know what the fuck that is but good on you for actually having some balls unlike 99% of the faggots chasing measly 50% gains

In a market like this you should be going for a grand slam, not a fucking single

Find low market cap coins with potential and throw a couple K in it. Low market cap coins are the ones that make you filthy rich

I'm not trying to shill anything. I'm just telling you how I made my money. Go look for sub $50 mil or even sub $100 mil coins that can hit a reasonable $300 mil market cap, which is very doable in this market.

Get NULS

>tfw all in ($100k) on a ~10m market cap coin

I like living on the edge, what can I say.

which one

CHECK THIS OUT
dadi.cloud/r/aq81i5pjdl

Can't say yet. I'm waiting for some other minor gains to materialize so I can buy more. I'll shill it here when the time is right, you'll have plenty of time to get in.

Or go for a promising 4m market-cap coin: BBT

Go to their website and download the beta version of their platform - get yourself an idea

Alright you fags ill shill for you. Get BNTY

>simple concept that will be useful
>good branding and decent team
>already coming up on peoples' radars
>yet to hit binance and bittrex
>30 million cap

It's easy money. Keep it simple faggots

VRC
>top 15 coin in 2014, been forgotten in recent melt-ups
>just cleared $1 a coin and $40m market cap
>comfy af ride to $10 then first page mooning begins

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vericoin/

already mooned and got p+d'd, you're holding bags you should have sold after the 4x

where to buy little coin like that?

what about publica guys, below 40M cap and has shown healthy growth this week

Getting "pumped" to a measly $30 million isn't a moon you faggot ass pajeet. This is why dumbasses like you won't ever make money in this market.

>b-buy my bags this coin with a shitty team that serves no purpose is going to moon again!!!

anyone with a brain just mooned on snovio and is balls deep on PFR now

Lol how the fuck is a bounty system something that serves no purpose? It's literally a crypto market for gigs and jobs.
If you cant see that you deserve to stay poor you faggot ass pajeet

blockCAT? WISH? pick one im gonna throw 500 bucks at it

Pick for yourself you faggot.

It's time to release the bean

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbean/