Dadi...?

Why all the shilling? I subscribed early, then I witnessed a massive onrush of shilling faggots...

>Now I'm in doubt: is it a scam Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/abz0j3u44z
dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9
dadi.cloud/r/ku1njs7dzb
dadi.cloud/r/ppy7cnfal1
dadi.cloud/r/zrwxl0xr3g
dadi.cloud/r/771v9tyjtl
dadi.cloud/r/nj186ax701
dadi.cloud/r/qgadvfrk5t
dadi.cloud/r/1bqsnv8tz2
dadi.cloud/r/bbjdgkcgsc
dadi.cloud/r/hkd3wvagas
dadi.cloud/r/sly3uvzdgv
dadi.cloud/r/j1txlcujx9
dadi.cloud/r/d9fe9zvvnk
dadi.cloud/r/9uwsz3jm3a
dadi.cloud/r/gg72gued6v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumperino. Mine is a legit question, no shill. Does anyone have an explanation?

Far from a scam you fucking tard, people are only now realising the value it can provide and youtubers shilling it. Reminder that this IS the next ICO to invest in, don't squander your opportunity

dadi.cloud/r/abz0j3u44z

How is it an advantage to shill this coin to innumerable masses? I want to put in 10k fiats, at this pace they're gonna lower individual limits

Quick question for other investors: How much gas are you guys going to put in when the ICO public sale starts? Because there's a limited amount of tokens available, I don't want the ETH transaction getting lost in limbo. I want a fast transfer, so I get my tokens for me and my referral buddies. Cheers.

dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9

ur not getting it if ur not putting atleast 10k in gas

Best ICO for 2018

dadi.cloud/r/ku1njs7dzb

because it has a referral program

isn't the ico whitelisted already?

Looks good to me, highly rated on all ico ranking sites. Read up on the old whitepaper

dadi.cloud/r/ppy7cnfal1

If you fancy helping your brethren out

dadi.cloud/r/zrwxl0xr3g
Reading the telegram is an absolute mindfuck. The normies are wriggling all over this without reading anything on the website. There seems to be a parallel with the expected performance of ripple and all other low price coins. They're asking the same 5 questions about the ico, all of which are answered in a pinned post at the top of the page. The hype is unbelievable today. I hope in a few weeks things have calmed down, otherwise it might look a bit like the Bancor ico, which contributed to the slowing of ETH over summer.

dadi.cloud/r/771v9tyjtl

referral change thread?

I used yours! Heres mine

dadi.cloud/r/nj186ax701

dadi.cloud/r/qgadvfrk5t

Seriously bros, use my link because i have over 200kusd and 30+referalls already, lets stop being poor, click my link then go and spread the word to your family and close ones

tfw I got banned for complaining about referral spam on their telegram.

fine, please sign up under my link then:

dadi.cloud/r/1bqsnv8tz2

I don't get this. Can someone explain wtf DaDi is in terms of it's technology and then how the fuck do I make money. Where can I get muh coins or is it all just referral link shilling right now

Basically competing with amazon and valued at only 50 mil at ICO, that's why.

dadi.cloud/r/bbjdgkcgsc

dadi.cloud/r/hkd3wvagas

ETH
ICO
29TH

Aims to be the next AWS.
Look at Siacoin
Come to the realisation that this has a much larger scope.
Expect billions in the future.

definitely not. Its important to get signed up now before the sale though.
dadi.cloud/r/hkd3wvagas

Not a scam its important to get signed uo now before the ICO. Use this link.

dadi.cloud/r/hkd3wvagas

dadi.cloud/r/sly3uvzdgv

See you bois on the moon

Dadi will revolutionize
Use this link dadi.cloud/r/j1txlcujx9 for bonus'

>competing with amazon
Bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.

Please use my referral link

It's been an honor witnessing the beginning, see you on the moon space rangers
Alright boys,

Let's talk about this shill. DaDi has some useful application and could be a serious competitor to monopolistic internet control on the side of business and cloud computing.

This may be a /bix/ shilling campaign as well but it definitely will be fine without us, having us around is just making it 10x better.

I've already made 300 refs so hop on, get some side pot profit when I purchase all in, let's go to the moon space cowboys

dadi.cloud/r/d9fe9zvvnk

keep shilling

bois use my link for good luck
dadi.cloud/r/9uwsz3jm3a

Take this, retards.

dadi.cloud/r/gg72gued6v

People are shilling for free referral link money. If you actually buy into the ICO you're a complete sucker.

iEx.ec (RLC) has very similar objectives and actually has a working (albeit unfinished) product. It has more than 2x'ed already over the past week.

If you buy this scam ICO you're just funding spammers with their shitty shill codes.

Doesn't have to pay off long term, 10x easily for "potential", then dump the bags, if it doens't look promising