Literally have no idea what I'm doing

>Literally have no idea what I'm doing.
>Sell everything and throw it all into FUN and LINK.
>55% Increase for FUN
>32% Increase for LINK
How's it feel knowing people out there are literally making bank buying on memes?

was gonna dump 10k into link
dumped it into dbc
dbc not DOING SHIT

PATIENCE NIGGER
Hodling DBC will make you more this month than fucking around trying to trade different shitcoins for 20-30 percent profits

okay because that's what i'm doing as well
>do research on coins
>do ta work on coins
>invest and it does nothing but go down

>come to biz
>make a thread asking what coin is going to moon tonight
>pick the coin with the funnest looking name
>it moons

This is the only way to trade it seems.

Just cardano to go and that's my portfolio lol

meme magic is real.
/pol/ memed trump into office
did you really not think Veeky Forums would meme LINK holders into lambo land?

I just buy the things I've heard of that are red, and wait for them to turn green. I know a lot about them, but knowledge is worthless with all this dumb money flooding coins like they're race horses. ONCE ALL THE ALTCOINS ARE UP, DUMP YOUR BAGS. They should never all be up. SOME ARE UTTER SHIT.

It would feel better knowing they were figuratively making bank

what's the current meme? DBC?

link is no meme fag it solve prbloem

I'm loaded up on LINK, ARK, REQ, FUN.
Pretty much all meme-tier shit coins

dumb nigger.

>unironically "researching" buzzworld-filled fad technology
I can't believe some people have actually deluded themselves into believing blockchain or some other distributed ledger technology will have any actual value outside this tulip mania. Everyone wants to believe so badly that crypto is equivalent to the dotcom boom because then you can reassure themselves that they picked the tech with TRUE UTILITY that will SURVIVE THE BUST like MUH AMAZON. It's a lie, the underlying tech of all these shitcoins are inefficient networks transacting nothing of inherent value. Ride the bubble, trade for gains, and cash out into something real, don't be lulled into a false sense of security by the hodl Jews.

Blockchain isn't going anywhere. These people are delusional.

>gave brother $2k to invest into XRB at 40 cents
>he didn't
>it was $34 like yesterday
unbelievable honestly

Normies will never understand. Should've just kept the money senpai. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

He literally would have made like 170k, these people are retarded.

What do you think is going on with XRB right now? I hold a small amount but I'm still curious

>$170k that you can only cash out on a handful of shady pajeet exchanges that will immediately lock up and steal balances of such size before they can be withdrawn.
The price is massively inflated because everyone holding XRB is waiting for it to be listed on a halfway reputable exchange that can be trusted not to immediately jew them out of their gains. Once that happens hodlers are going to get penetrated by massive red candles.

Give an example of an exchange that has screwed someone out of their gains

Is this deadpan irony or are you 14?