Ethereum about to rape ripple

VITALIK STRIKES BACK

Ripple is about to get assblasted by Ethereum, and will get knocked the fuck off #2 by the one deserving of it. The tears will be delicious. The outflux from XRP to ETH will be beyond expectations. The media is gonna fume all over it.

Wait, did you really think ethereum was gonna stop at 1k?

no

ether 2k end of the week book it

Yeah it's not gonna happen. Also ethmarines are the most pathetic bunch I've ever seen.

The delusional Ripple normies profit chasers will dump cRIPple in mass the moment it has a day of -10% returns.

They will jump into ETH at an ATH creating a category 5 FOMOicane straight past Pluto.

I love me some ETH and keep all my corecoin holdings in it, but c'mon... damn network was brought to its knees by kitties. Shit has problems.

-one chain has the more transactions than any other chain
-one isn’t even a blockchain and deluded, greedy retards think that a coin with a 38B supply is going to be worth thousands per unit.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

The writing is on the wall, plain as day, if you cant see whats about to happen you deserve to stay poor

just went all in after trading out of ADA. i'm up like 190% this past week so you better not be tricking me and spoiling my fun.

It’s fucking happening. Action is starting. Let’s make money boys.

The normies are gonna cry about this and wonder why XRP isn’t going to 100$, while ethereum’s real rally begins. Watch twitter for vitalik tweets. Something big is coming

Buy XRP now, you will not see it below $3 after 6PM in the US today. The normies will be flocking to it en masse. Cash out your earnings at $4.15 around midnight and repeat.

t. 3.2$ baghodler

Fake transactions that ethmarines themselves spam
Not being a blockchain literally doesn't matter; it's called cryptocurrency not blockchain currency

how do i get good posture like vitalik?

I don’t need to cry about fucking anything when iv made over 6,000$ in two weeks lmao. Every penny makes me richer

sharding

>fake transactions

You mean ripple and ltc.
Ethereum doesn’t need to fake transactions it could actually do better with fewer transactions!

Not holding any ETH at the moment
Am I fucking up?
I have about 3K in crypto, considering moving half of it into ETH now...

why would you do this at ATH?
you know it's going to dip, buy the gosh darn dip ya dingus

Good on u mate