An Inquisitor Creation Thread

The Imperium needs a new Inquisitor to purge their enemies, and ITT we're going to roll up one

>d100 to see if it's going to be male or female

Attached: Inquisitor.jpg (422x600, 67K)

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Sure, why not.

Male. Typical.

Now, let's see how old we are.
>1d100

Arbitrary detail: the inquisitor likes a nice warm fire and good company

I have no idea how the dice rolling mechanic works even though I've been posting on here for a couple of years

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Rolled 86 (1d100)

its literally at the top of page one.

It's literally on the sticky that's the first thing you see when you open the board.

Put "dice+1d100" for d100 in the "Options" field.

>Young (40-55): The Inquisitor is young, by Inquisitorial standards.

Freshly-minted.

>1d100 for Ordos

Rolled 30 (1d100)

so when does the gender part come into play or is that rolled as well

>Ordo Hereticus

Mutants, Heretics and Renegades are our profile.

Now for the juicy parts.

>3d100 for our Inquisitor's additional title(s)

Rolled 91, 45, 54 = 190 (3d100)

Rolled 2, 34, 68 = 104 (3d100)

Hmm, should've asked 3 posts with one d100 each, that would've been more fair.

So, we'll count the first roll from each of these posts as a result, giving us
>91
>2

Now, one more post with one d100.

Rolled 99 (1d100)

If we hadn't already gotten it, I would have suggested we be Hereticus anyway, given the news about Sisters

>91 Nothing Nothing: The Inquisitor's only title is that, which should be scary enough!
>2 Military Rank Military Rank: Colonel, General, Major, Admiral, Captain, etc; all these and whatever else could be bestowed upon the Inquisitor as a title owing to a previous career, an honorific granted by a particular institution or simply be of their own devising (and dreams of military glory?).
>99 Nothing

Looks like apart from some our inquisitor isn't that fond of titles. Or maybe he just didn't accumulate enough, seeing how he became an inquisitor only recently.

While you're thinking about what title he could be flaunting, roll to determine his philosophy

>1d100

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Hoping low here, because of both age and ordo...

Personally I might have gone with the 2nd numbers from both the "title" rolls instead of the 90s, but that's just me

>Moderate Radical: Moderate Radical: The Inquisitor that utilises a xeno-pistol, or makes use of beastmen in their retinue. To some this seems a slippery slope, but it is entirely justified by these Inquisitors as minor interactions with what others see as tainted.

Maybe he has a cadre of pet mutant torturers?

Now another juicy part, his methodology.

Give me 3 posts with 1d100 each.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Rolled 19 (1d100)

rollan

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Rollan

>Virtute Laborem Nascitur (Virtue is born in hardship): Every experience is a learning experience, even if that experience will test the mettle of body and soul. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing the hard way!

>Qui Vixit Bene Vivit (He lives well who lives unnoticed): Subterfuge and trickery can be valuable tools, something known to this character. Henchmen will often perform their operations as they watch from the shadows.

>Fidei Vincit Omnia (Faith conquers all): Their faith is a very important part of who this Inquisitor is, whatever it may be, making them unflinching in their personal convictions.

Faith and suffering are our man's watchwords, but he's certainly not averse to sneaking about and have henchmen do dirty deeds - quite fitting, as most Imperial military institutions are big on the whole "hard way" thing, and being a radical requires both a lot of faith and a willingness to act in unorthodox and a potentially underhanded manner.

Next up, Psychic Ability (1d100), or we can choose not to roll and skip to quirks (3x 1d100)

Either way, 1d100, say which you're rolling for

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Psychic ability

Oof, that's pretty high
>Talented: Comfortable with one or more psi-disciplines.

If nothing else, that's a good reason for someone to be recruited into the inquisition - and given we're radical and Hereticus, guess we're a "fight fire with fire" type

3x 1d100 for quirks

Rolled 68 (1d100)

Rolling one for now so others have a chance to participate

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Rolled 87 (1d100)

>68: Celibacy: Either through chemical treatment, personal choice or battlefield injury, the character foregoes pleasures of the flesh.
Just a personal thing, but fits the "hard way"

>21: Visions: Some power has granted the Inquisitor visions, of the future, the past or hidden items. This could be a blessing from the Emperor, one of his Saints, or something more malign.
Well this could be interesting, with the Radical nature and the psyker powers

>87: Hatred: Some poor unfortunate person, organisation or species is the focus of the Inquisitor's intense hatred, for whatever reason.
Well that's a nice fun one, we'll have to determine who/what later.

Now to determine the specific resources available to us.
This time it's 5x1d100

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Rolling.

Rolled 96 (1d100)

None can stand before the inquisition.

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Rolling resources

What if he was mutated by dark eldar and in extremism comes from the sympathy of other DE victims?

Attached: DEG4-rJXsAEvm7O.jpg (991x1200, 137K)

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Moar resources

Damn man, make a roll!

Also nah, he's hereticus, that rage is internal to the imperium

Attached: 1474709802110.jpg (436x413, 81K)

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Rolling for the fifth resource

>32: Unarmed spaceship: Roll on the 'Unarmed spaceship' table.
Got a ride - probably cool, but not nasty
Roll 1d100 and say Spaceship

>96: Huge favour: Somebody, somewhere, owes the Inquisitor big time. This could be anything from a life debt to blackmail.
Nice, given the scale some inquisitors work on this could be great, though we're a relative neophyte when it comes to being an inquisitor

>45: Armed spaceship: Roll on the 'Armed spaceship' table.
Huh, getting a squadron together
Roll on armed spaceship table, 1d100 saying Warship

>11: Ties with: The Inquisitor is well-connected, and can call upon various organisations to assist them, be it the might of an Astartes Chapter or the unique skills of an Administratum archivist. Roll on the 'Ties with' table
Again, 1d100 - saying Ties

>22: Personal army: The Inquisitor maintains a privately acquired body of troops. Roll on the 'Personal army' table.
Nice, not just a squadron but an army too - we're basically a force unto ourselves at this point. Or maybe we remained in the command position that gave us the military rank - no need to leave just because you're an inquisitor. Or we just wanted men we could trust.
Once again, d100 saying Army

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Rolling Army

Anymore inquisitors images?

Rolling warship

I like to think this a good one, since I've used it for one of my Inquisitor characters before.

Attached: Hunter.jpg (891x1272, 223K)

Rolled 77 (1d100)

Rolling Ties

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Fuck, forgot the roll

Here's a little more exotic one but I just like the mask and the style

Attached: 1520026126745.jpg (1500x2250, 819K)

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Rolling spaceship

Yeah this one is good medieval cool one

This one could be a ordo Xenos fanatic as his armour looks Xeno made

Warship
>82:
Exotic: Alien (bear in mind some are unlikely, e.g. Eldar, whereas some are nigh-on impossible, e.g. Necron!), Mechanicus warship, Astartes vessel, Arbites Punitive frigate, etc.

Spaceship
>10: Tug: A small craft, not even a kilometre in length, with only five thousand hands aboard. Ugly but functional.

Army
>13: Mercenaries: The Inquisitor has employed a cadre of mercenaries these could be professional, Imperial regulated (possessing a licence) troops or little better than piratical brigands simply out for booty.
Not especially military then

Ties with
>77: Imperial Government: The Inquisitor has friends in high places within a particular region's government, be it a Sub-Sector, Sector or even a Segmentum.

This is probably the most likely source of that big favour if you ask me, though it doesn't have to be

An interesting collection - a tug on its own is kind of useless, but if the exotic one was some sort of only nominally mobile ship like an orbital factory, ordnance-barge, or planetary shield-bastion or something like an archeo-wreck or captured heretek or xenos ship that can't always rely on its own power then having a tug would beba necessity

The mercenaries could just be pirates, or just any mercenary force really - they're not that exciting

huh

a little basic but at least it fits together