Crash Incoming?

So Veeky Forumsnessmans. Will everything crash around January 8th?

>January 8th

why this date in particular?

Why Jan 8th

Why January 8th.

>trx has surpassed ltc
*breathes in*

If you look at graphs You will notice that somewhere near that date price drops for cryptos (BTC, ETH and etc.)

it'll start tomrrow. monero and btc will go up

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

nav store goes live
will crash markets and go x100 promise

thanks just bought 100k

>nav store
shill me on this.

5-6 btc up alts crash fron Wales cashing out alts 7-8 btc crash from wales cashing out btc usd cap this

???

Best way to shelter crypto from a crash?

T-t-t-t-tether baby

One way is to hold btc if btc go up alts will crash you buy cheap alts if btc go down let's say 10% alts will go down 20%+ down so you still win or risky play but more rewarding go for usd hoping btc will crash and not moon

what time zone is wales in i didnt know they were a significant crypto market

Not time Jone you can't predict this shit 5-6 jan i can see a crash happening

alts will fall when bitcoin rises, then they will rise again, then they will drop when bitcoin drops. but it's okay.

But consider a huge crash, one that could hurt all confidence in crypto, that turned it all red.

I hope all penny cryptos crash and money goes to things I have

So should money be moved from alts to btc?
Or should i withdraw my money to real currency (usd for example) and then buy after everything crashes?

probably. the traffic for etheremon on Jan 7 will be so huge, the transfer from crypto into the most hyped game on the planet will send everything crashing down

I will belive then its a bubble when Espers goes to 100 sat