How long is it going to take me to get to £2M anons?

How long is it going to take me to get to £2M anons?

Also blockfolio thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptotax.uk/guide/
bkl.co.uk/services/tax/personal-tax/cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No Chadblocks

Can’t have them all

Just started a 3 weeks ago playing with my earnings from mining ethereum. Would have less than 8k if I only mined.

Id say Aug-Sept if you buy the impending BTC corrections.

2/3
Decent spread but Why keep 50 of a coin

My man, you are in good shape. In 6 months you can retire.

At most you will be seeing 30,000 USD by EOY
I don't know why in the world you would dilute $12000 between 24 fucking coins, almost 90% of which have already mooned and will some will be retracing in the coming days.

The goal is to sell everything for 5-6 main coins. Any suggestions on what I should do?

3 or 4 coins max friendo

3/3

take your shit out of monero and stick it into ENG or ICX or a different coin if you want to actually get to 2 million. Less coins more gains

Any suggestions for which coins to keep?

I would advise that you get 10-20 coins. It reduces risk substantially while providing for stupid high return.

If 1 of 5 coins tanks youre down 20%. If one of 20 coins dips, you're only down 5%.

They are all increasing at the same rate of return so why not?

See

Unfortunately I think if I went down that road I would fuck up. HODL has worked so far for me
I hope so bro, who knew Veeky Forums would potentially change my life like this
I get what your saying but I feel like I need a coin that will be relatively stable in the medium term, also its kinda like my backup coin if everything goes to shit

Lol I have 24 coins rn in the picture above. Should I sell off some of the coins that mooned recently like enjin/ PRL

i'm in vechain / xby / bitcoin

eng bout to get you there

I'd say keep xrb, icx and ethereum or vechain. Or both.

You think so? It just mooned lol. Where will it go? Just a bunch of MIT NEETs.

157k bro here.

This doesnt get preached but keeping a reserve of USDT is a very nice hedge when the markets dip as a whole. I have about 10k as a hedge when btc corrects after 20k.

Just make sure your USDT is 10% and keep it liquid espeically when the markets are booming.

Sure your growth is down 10% overall but when all of t the market dips for a week you can buy in for 30-50% discounts. Plus you can also cash out in emergencies w/o fomo.

Well damn nice Coss bags you have there, applause. If only i could even buy those fuckers...

$45 in 4 months

On what basis? lol

check out GTO

check market cap.. starting to moon

Tell how this meme folio is looking fags

Yh ok I like this! Gona be tough skimming off my top bags (because I’m a greedy bastard) but I will deffo look into doing this!)
Mate you should of seen me trying to buy them a couple of nights ago! I don’t think that exchange had seen a 5btc buy in days

just woke up to my first K. life is good.

Is blockfolio like the Robinhood app?

If it recently mooned, I would look at the charts to see if I would take profits and put into another coin I believe in and have a weak posioton in. I have one 99$ NEO and I gave it to my brother bc its just one coin but that clogged my portfolio up so its a ocd thing for me. Its so small it doesnt make a huge difference but its your decision. I would keep it.

Its not a big deal just hodl it to avoid capital gains tax, and youre doing well by diversifying and allocating well. Risk adversion is just a preference but allocation theory still applies.

I see that siacoin. Put 50 down in the middle of 2017 and it tanked and was super pissed. Checked back today and saw its at .3c so looks like my money doubled

No you just track your trades in there. Since most coins or on different exchanges. It updates real-time but you don't use it to buy anything .

How did you manage, I cant get the trade pairs to show up at all lol

put half into icos

Wut

Cardano was 30% of my portfolio at one point.

I took profits from cardano at 1900 sats and put it into other coins that fit my need. Cardano is at 4x what I sold it at but my other coins are more or less mooned by the same. I sleep easier and now its bitshares that I have to reallocate if it gets to 33%.

Its a manual accounting tool. The app syncs the price but you tell it how much you have. I cannot figure out how selling works tho so I just update how much I have total.

Read the charts well and put in at .2 the other week. One biz guy is holding 3.3M worth of SIA god bless.

Do not listen to That's a stupid idea. Listen, do you want to save the money you currently have, or do you want to make a lot of money? Either you have lot of coins and lose little money or you have little coins and make lots of money. You can't have it both ways.

The reason people like and can make money with lots of coins, if you look at their balance, they are running almost quarter of a million and half a million respectively. Money makes money. Unless you have money on par with that these guys have, there is no sense in having anything above 10 coins in your portfolio, I would even say it's stupid to have more than 5. Yeah sure if one coin tanks -20% you will be down a chunk, but you won't be losing >$10,000 unlike these guys who make and lose that amount by the minutes. 12,000 / 5 = 2400. 20% of 2400 is like 500$. One coins tanks and you lose 500$, does that sound like the end of the world to you?

Meanwhile, one coin goes up 50% and you make 1200$, meanwhile with 15 coins the same gain would equal to 400$. See what I am saying? These guys don't understand that, they have shit ton of money so any minor gain will be a shit ton of money for them, but not for you. Keep it simple and less than 5 coins, one main coin btc, eth and rest alts that have been performing well, like dbc and ven and req, rai

Sick of bagholding these ZCL.
Terrified of holding chinese shittokens
Annoyed I sold most my XRP

good luck cashing that out

Can you explain how tether actually works to a noob?

how am I looking

Tether is a stable coin, it is purposely manipulated to keep the price pegged to 1 USD, unlike fiat however USDT is a token, meaning you can buy and sell it on exchanges, and the volume is very large, almost every coin has a USDT pairing, so if you feel a bear market is coming, you can cash out to USDT and keep your profits safe until it's over, then easily just buy back into your positions without ever converting back to fiat.

good picks desu

What I said earlier is that its good practice to allocate properly. You're obviously more risky than I am and its a preference. I see -10% lwss growth, As a bonus I sleep like a baby waiting for the dips since I can actually buy.

You said it yourself in the first paragraph. If you want to save money vs grow money. You can still maintain a risky high volatile portfolio while allocating properly. Putting all of your eggs in one basket is a terrible idea.

But consider that if I truly wanted to recommend a less risky portfolio Id go 80% in ETH or a store of value coin...

this is one of THE dumbest pics ive ever seen even for Veeky Forums lol

>this is one of THE dumbest pics ive ever seen even for Veeky Forums lol
Why?

I think I got in just before the exchange started to see a lot of traffic. All I can say is keep trying sorry

He said his goal is to sell for 5-6 main coins, meaning he wants to be stable, but not now, now he wants to make money, he won't be doing that with $12,000 diluted over 10-20 coins unless all of those coins are XVG-tier and there are 10-20 John McAfee's running around on twitter blowing them up

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I had a 15 coin portfolio since I started with 8k where I split ~750 USD in ~15 coins. I cashed out a few times. Stay upset and keep offering risky advice. Level of risk is a preference.

Id still suggest to buy in a coin during the dips and keep your portfolio coin types different ie keep only the best 3 payment protocals, best 3 privacy coins, best smart contract coins, etc

Fuck off r*dditor
Go back

Okay then faggot, when did you invest that 8k? Because investing in crypto early 2017 is very different than investing in early 2018

How is it being diluted you dipshit.

Splitting your portfolio in other strong coins at the same financial value keeps the portfolio value the same on paper.

r*dditors are like niggers, they keep comin back

Are you fucking retarded? His *gains* are being diluted. Do I really have to spell it out for you? If he wants to double his $12,000 to $24,000 while having 10-20 coins, he would need each and every single one of those 10-20 coins to *at least* 2x, or he would need to get lucky and hope the gains of one coin make up for the missing gains necessary for the others. For a person whos focus is on making gains, the stupidest shit he could do is dilute his money across 10-20 coins. For someone like you who has 150K monopoly money to throw in incinerators, even a 10% gain on 3 coins in a month is practically a livable salary for you.

its a extremely surface and limited evaluation on something that would be common sense to people that don't live in a bubble. The fact that you and the other guys that responded don't realize why its retarded is scary actually but I get it. The point of "diversity" is to get different perspectives in the room, this has been immensely valuable in my marketing strategies personally. "White" is not considered diversity because in America it is almost always over represented in the room due to the population demographics being heavily skewed in its direction and because 90% of "White" regardless of nationality will have very similar perspectives because in America the way people see and treat you will still be as a "white" not a polish/irish/etc. While the perspective of a indian/asian/black/mexican etc in America will be drastically different not just compared to a "white" one but to each other's. Also not just due to culture but also how they are seen/interacted with in America. Thats immensely valuable information that people make billions exploiting and you would be completely oblivious to it if not for "diversity". This concept is easily understood when its in topics unrelated to race but when race is involved everyone gets stupid.

did you vote for Bernie?

>His *gains* are being diluted.
Sure, while his risk is increasing. You make it sound like it's a no brainer, brainlet.

?? Are you retarded this has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I've been on fourchan since 2010. Way before biz was even a idea. Back when bitcoin was only discussed in random threads on random. Why don't you go back to r3ddjt you teenage trap loving faggot.

What a fucking mess of a response.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Something that a basement dwelling bottle pisser has never contemplated..real life

Maybe I should have dumbed it down further considering where I am

>The point of "diversity" is to get different perspectives in the room, this has been immensely valuable in my marketing strategies personally.
I get this idea. But we aren't talking about "diversity" in terms of "diversity of ideas provided by people with different experience and thinking" here. This could be done by White people from different cultural backgrounds (Germans, Anglos, Polish, Italians, Greeks) or experience levels (Senior, Junior, Intern). This picture aims to ridicule the notion of racial diversity and the apparent bias against "White people" in affirmative action practice, where more "diversity" equals less White people.

White people are very diverse already, they don't need brown skinned subhumans from all over the world who all look the same anyway.

It's like you guys have negative iq or some shit. If you have 1000$ and want to make money as soon as possible and have a 50/50 chance of getting back 2000$ or 500$, and a 50/50 chance of getting back 1200$ or 800$, are you really going to choose the second option?

Can someone give me advice what to hodl when being poorfag with $600 ? Should I just stay only with like 3 tokens or so ?

Americans were doing just fine until the 60s when they let in non Europeans. Now their country is down the tubes because it's a mix of different people with no common culture or understanding. "Diversity" is code word for taking over the country with divide and conquer corporatism.

But muh feelings. You faggot. Kill yourself.

1 token. Put it all in on 1 token.

yeah idk what i just read either

>are you really going to choose the second option?
Not everyone wants to play double or nothing. It depends on your personal risk tolerance.

Lol. You're an asshat.

Notice that you're arguing a whole other point. Your argument is shit, and the other guy is offering sound advice.

Source: Forex/Banker.

Also, Jesus christ, how upset are you that your highschool diploma can only get you so far in a upper level discussion about statistics. Look up Covariance.

What the FUCK are you talking? You ARE the other guy. Now bringing up these bullshit sources. Holy fuck, I'm done. Whatever. Let him put all his money into fucking 50 coins if he wants. I'll see him back here EOY with $12,764.93 portfolio.

This fucking board I swear

What should I buy next? About to throw extra 2000$ on something
Also, I've started with 700$ 3 days ago.

risk assessment, the money you put in crypto should be money you're prepared to lose so the whole point of putting the money in is for high risk high reward.

why you would spread money across so many coins is too safe for exponential gains, which is the entire point of crypto for Veeky Forumsnessmen.

Should've just went all in on TRX and FUN, i'd suggest Cardano but that ship seems to have sailed already

look into VEN but wait for a retrace.

>people make billions exploiting

And therein lies the problem, people viewing the world as a borderless, undifferentiated mass of interchangeable cogs to be leveraged for muh GDP. Racial diversity empirically reduces social capital and basically makes everyone involved in this insane experiment miserable, but drones like you want to turn Earth into a focus group session/diversity training seminar for inhuman ends.

Oi oi lad, fellow bong LINKie here, close to hitting 100k.

You cashed anything out in UK yet?

Some cuck banks are starting to block Coinbase. Also paid any CGT?

>getting this triggered over posts on a mongolian parchment trading board.

Get the fuck out you fucking normie. Nobody gives a shit about your opinions.

That is the point of "Diversity" because as has been repeatedly demonstrated you can only get so much difference of thought when everyone in the room looks the same..because as I alluded there is only so much variance in how America sees/treats a white man whether its a German/polish/greek etc the same goes for how America sees/treats a Asian man whether he's Japanese/Chinese/Korean etc

No one goes "Oh he's Korean lets treat him completely different than a Chinese man" Thats just not how America works. All the Asians will have similar experiences same as all the whites will have similar experience and so on..you dont get the full picture till you get them all in the room..thats like trying to devise a marketing strategy for Kung Pao's chicken but everyone in the room is different variations of white..yes you can do it because America is overwhelmingly white but as soon as a competitor has the bright idea to bring in some Asians you're fucked. This very exchange in this thread shows what I'm saying, I barely said anything then 10ppl jumped at me with the same opinion. This is what affirmative action aims to prevent..you can disagree with its effectiveness in implementation

I'm addressing business practices..this is BIZ..youre all getting weird im over it I'm certainly not about to have a pol debate like some online cuck.

This sounds like more projection from a weirdo..I simply spoke to the absurdity of the picture from a logical standpoint.

>you can only get so much difference of thought when everyone in the room looks the same

LITERALLY looking at the color of skin. SJWs truly are the most racist bastards in the world, hahaha

i'm a bong with a £200k+ portfolio, here are some helpful links regarding uk taxation

cryptotax.uk/guide/
bkl.co.uk/services/tax/personal-tax/cryptocurrency/

derp derp

Honk if you love trump LOL

>le /pol/tard picking out one sentence out of context thinking he won the argument faec

What would that even be? A quadrillion dollars?

There are a lot of good projects and many will moon. I never understand why people dislike diversified coinfolios. As long as none of them are shitcoins!

Kek, he's not even triggered, he's just stating facts.

Who knew poltards were so fragile...

crackers

How high do you guys realistically think this can go by eoy 2019?