Dutch bros

Has anyone here actually declared their crypto trading and income on your tax return to the belastingdienst? At what point does it turn from box 3 asset tax (1.6%) to an active trading income tax (52%)?

get out of here belastingdienst, fucker

>Has anyone here actually declared their crypto trading and income on your tax return to the belastingdienst? At what point does it turn from box 3 asset tax (1.6%) to an active trading income tax (52%)?

Yes, it's always box3.

Make sure to keep an audit trail of all your trades for the bank when you cash out.

but what if you day trade shitcoins every day? can't always be box 3

>verklaren.
Like HA HA HA NOPE

als ze ooit de 52% zouden hanteren mogen ze van mij ook al mijn crypto trades gaan uitzoeken want no way dat ze dat ooit allemaal gaan traceren.

My audit trail contains entries that involve dividend generating etheremon eggs, ether tanks as well as ether race cars. Not to mention crypto pussies.

Wtf is this "active trading income tax". I've never heard of this. The way box 3 asset tax works is that they assume you invest your stuff to a certain ratio, assume an average profit of around 5%, and tax around 30% of that profit. Afaik there is no 52% trading income tax.

how can you make a fckin audit trail of all the trades goddammit

Wouldn't in be taxed by 52 percent as soon as it is your main source of income ?

Otherwise it will only be taxed if your current assets on 01-01-2018 in total exceed 24.000 right ?

I was wondering this as well. Can we get away with no declaration at all?

It's always box 3, there is jurisprudence for this with someone who did the same thing trading in stock.

I have no idea how they'll handle that. Most important is that you're able to proof you bought your initial crypto legitimately

the idea is that your crypto activities no longer fall under passive assets and investments (box 3) if you make hundreds of trades every single day on binance. that's when income tax comes in and it'll likely be 52% which is the top bracket

What about cryptocurrency income that I have not from trading, but from a profitable website? Lets say I made something like crypto kitties, and I made 100K worth of ether. Now what? That has to be seen as box1. But how would they know?

they know because you will have to report it under threat of criminal charges if you don't

Sad, Come one guys. We are already playing russian roulette by gambling thousands and thousands of dollars on vaporware coins. Why not play the ultimate gamble and just not report?

They can't enforce the the law on all of us. Are you willing to invest in AintTaxingMeCoin?

>getting away with not declaring your taxes
>in fucking holland
top kek

cointracking.info

But is there a right way to report it? Technically you're selling digital goods, which means you'd have to charge VAT for EU customers according to the rate of their country. But that's practically not feasible.

How would you ever make money on a trade if you had to pay VAT everytime?

Exactly how sophisticated is the belastingdienst in the event that your trading account isn't tied to your ID?
Will they start doing blockchain analysis, get IP records from your ISP and email provider etc?

They have been doing blockchain analysis for years now. They're also aware of every FIAT deposit you've ever made.

Do not fuck with them, seriously

I was referring to my example of getting paid in ether by people buying things on a website you made. Not trading.

Mom works there, says there are no rules for crypto income yet. The tax will just be 1.2% over your entire capital when your capital is worth more than ~€21k. You do have to declare your crypto value however (thats what I thought afleast)

i personally started with crypto in mind 2017, so as I understand it, I only have to declare it during the 2019 tax season right?

seeing as I had no crypto assets on jan 1 2017?

Correct

i'm a retard student. Starting from when/ how much do i have to report them? never ever had to do taxes obviously

als je een student bent zou ik sowieso oppassen voordat je lening/stufi gekort wordt.

Wat ik zelf doe: localbitcoins.org, ik cash m'n btc uit in contanten. Hoe je het dan vervolgens op je rekening krijgt, moet je gewoon even slim voor nadenken..

how would they know to associate any of those with you?

I have eu citizenship. Can move to shack in holland and get away with not working and "passively" trading crypto, or would I have to get some random job to be able to claim box3. Can any dutch bros help a brothter out.

IP addresses, exchanges/brokers that are forced to comply and share records, as soon as FIAT is involved, etc.

Only if you're white

DAGELIJKSE CRYPTODISCUSSIE IS HIER

and what if I use a VPN and anonymous accounts? how can they legally prove those are mine?

bro the tax is like 1.2%. is it worth the stress over that amount?

lening hangt toch niet van inkomen af?

hoezo zou je lening gekort worden, het is een lening. je leent geld en moet het binnen 30-35 jaar terugbetalen.

bijverdienen heeft alleen een maximum volgens de (oude) stufi. lenen mag je onbeperkt verdienen

depends on the amount in question

lol the more money it is, the smarter it is to just pay the fucking tax

wie leent er hier geld bij DUO om het vervolgens in internetgeld om te zetten?