Crash inc?

Anyone else feel like a crash is incoming?

90% of these shitcoins aren't worth anything

Cardano is vaporware, has $30 billion market cap

Chinks are selling cRipple for $4+

TRON up 160% in 24 hours

Verge's non working piece of shit is $2.5 billion market cap

WTF

Yup, just converted all my gains into Tether, ready to buy back in after the crash.

Cardano is flying under the radar, yeah. Not many announcements and shit.

So why all the interest?

FUCKKING INDUSTRY TIPOFFS YOU IDIOTS EVERY BIG COMPANY ALREADY HAS HUGE BAGS OF THIS STUFF STOP WITH YOUR STUPID FUD AND MAKE SOME FUCKING MONEY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CASHED OUT WHEN BTC HIT $10K AND THOUGHT EVERYTHING WOULD CRASH

everything is linked to bitcoin. bitcoin is due a drop. bury your head in the sand all you want

I don't understand the Cardano FUD.
One look at their github repo is all I need to see that their product is (1) real (2) high quality and (3) coming along at a rapid pace.

It will come, but it will take much longer still.

IMO, we'll see a last mad push of BTC towards $35k - $100k, punishing alts first.

we had this thread every single day for the past year

good =/= 30billion

Cause it's coming, we just don't know when.

Last time the crash came (in June), was when ETH network clogged up and people went into massive profit taking and we entered a 2 months bear market before recovering. Something similar is bound to happen again, but might be much, much worse

Marketcap numbers are such bullshit though.
>Hypothetical Coin
>Supply: 1,000,000
>Price: $10.00
>"Market Cap": $10,000,000
But what if 3/4 of the supply was distributed at $1 during a private sale/distribution? Could all the coins really be worth $10? No, if the 3/4 of locked up coins were suddenly in the market the price would plummet.
A better number would be:
>"Weighted Market Cap" = sum(last_market_price(coin) for coin in supply) = 750,000 * $1.00 + 250,000 * $10.00 = $3,250,000

you dont deserve to make any money, you probably still think bitcoin will go above 20k don't you? How cute. I hope you enjoyed paying your $60 fee to cash out desu.

I thought normalfaggots like you just bought ripple now, but you're to stupid to even do that

Keep LARPing a tough guy on the boards user, and think about your own financial well being.

As long as dumb money is pouring into the market we won't crash. Check the total market cap. If it's growing we are still good. If it stagnates cash out in ETH/BTC or Tether (although I don't trust them) If it declines - indication of correction.
This market crash = every other market's correction. I survived "crashes " by waiting it out and not selling. I just held my positions and they always rebounded to the heights above the " crash ".

Yeah, my use of the term "crash" isn't really proper here. More like a correction or cleansing to get the dumb money out

hahaha you're an idiot. I invested 2k of my own hard earned money and now im up 10x in 6 months. I didn't give a shit about my initial investment and I'm not about to miss out on life long gains. Currently studying AI so even if I blow all of my bags I'm still looking at a 100k+ salary.

If you're old as fuck and shitting your pants about your pension fund then by all means go pay the government 65% of your gains and get cucked into a retirement home for the rest of your life

Normie cuck here. What is vaporware?

When alts crash will BTC go up?

I don't care lmao

That music people who vape listen to.

No actual product despite price surging (a.k.a Cardano)

>x10 in 6 months

How the fuck did you manage that in this market?

nah i think it will hit 100K at some point. it's just due a crash to 10k-ish. A drop in bitcoin always means an amplified drop in shit coins. I'll buy back in and laugh at peasants like you.

When the crash comes anons here will be like i was x3 and im now x1.5 i don't care but deep inside they will be mad as fuck for the money they lost for not securing the gains for the upcoming crash/corection stay poor retards

user, a lot of the coins will never make it.

A lot of them, cryptos, will end up as exit scams, controlled by PnD groups or just go tits up.

Only 5% of the coins today will make it, and the remaining few will either be bought out, or eaten up, by those at the top.

Truth. Until now, let's see where this mass pump goes