VEN / BEST - boxmining

youtu.be/wH2G_44x4vw

Enjoy the video

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know. VeChain is going to be the biggest thing in Crypto.

Explain those sell walls

I want to buy in but those fucking sell walls. Any more news coming in?

Whales keeping the price down. They know the upcoming announcements will send it parabolic.

Look at the day chart. Those walls have been there for weeks and the chart still looks like that.

Theyre literally keeping the price cheap so you can buy, been going up a steady 1-2k sats everyday for the past couple of weeks

but I feel even with walls keeping it down it's a bit over-hyped rn based on false news

I will take a chance and wait a bit, if it goes to 2.80 I will buy in

Think the walls are getting taken down soon? Are they there because of that contest or is this really a guranteed breakout?

what false news? I'd like to know before I buy in

the supposed interview they hyped with bmw partnership turns out it's just a normal lecture without any happnings

who are "they" ? did VeChain lie about it? or random people on Veeky Forums?

Rumours say that announcement will be at 2AM UTC latah

Kek all the butthurt wabi and walton cucks in the comment section

If you think its hyped just because of that then dont even bother investing. You didnt even bother researching what VeChain does. Weak hands arent welcome on this rocket ship and you're obviously one of them

They didn't explicitly said so. People miss translated a flier and miss interpreted it as well.

You can't blame VeChain for the community misunderstanding things and hyping shit.

If you ignore the hype it's still a buy. The Chinese Government is going to endorse VeChain "very soon" from the AMA.

They didn't lie. Idiots just translated their chinese tweet wrong.

The BMW announcement could happen tomorrow.

chill out I'm not blaming VEN that people ran off with the story, I love the project, I just want to get the best possible deal

Weak handed fag detected. Go buy ripple or tron for a "deal", stay away from Ven we dont need you here

Get your buy ready for when the competition ends. There is likely to be a dump right after. How low I can't say but it will happen.

I know they didnt, I just like to mess around with random fags

They just admitted on Telegram that there's no BMW partnership and that it was a rumor.

who give a fuck this shit mooning rn

is this shit going to fucking dip, i feel like a huge dump is coming cause of that jewnance competition (also don't want to buy at ath)

did you just answer your own question?

Suppoman and boxmining are both jizzing in their pants about VEN.

Roger Ver has also a big stake.

Then just wait like 12 hours for the competition to be over. If it doesn't dump within a few hours of it ending then buy.

Mooning atm ;-)

I sold my POE & TRX yesterday to put it in VEN.. VEN isn't blowing up yet while POE & TRX are,. when will I get rich from VEN?

Jim Breyer is also impressed by it.

quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

this shit is pretty crazy

1M USD sellwalls going up left and right, yet the price keeps climbing

this coin DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK

I'm holding ICX, REQ and VEN. Can it get any more comfy?

today maybe

and I really don't think it has anything to do with the competition going on atm either

this is clear price manipulation

Lol no they didn't, why lie about a telegram that's publicly available?

ICX, VEN, DBC, PRL cant get comfier. REQ is okay, got in at 5 cents sold at 20 though.

fuck i was waitin for it to go down..fuck it shud i just buy rn?

I mean yeah. Why constantly put up walls to keep the price down for several weeks as the price slowly grinds through and eats the walls.

Anyone actually trying to liquidate would let the price rise as they did. Someone is putting a lot of money into keeping the price low.

This shit is useless and extremely overvalued. The team owns 60% of the tokens and could crash the price at any moment.

idk this coin is acting strange af in my opinion

there is some legit FUD surrounding the competition, i'd say its probably safe to wait until that ends which is a few hours from now if im not mistaken.

holy fuck are you retarded

do you even know what vechain actually is?
this is like saying ethereum sucks because fucking crypto kitties is dumb

think bigger you cunt

The sell walls have been there since october you fucking newfags. You think whales throwing 10s of millions of $ around give a shit about a 100k BMW??? Manipulation is there because this is a future top 3 coin, not because of some shitty Binance competition. Get the fuck in or stay out, I really dont give 2 shits

Anyone else regret buying VEN? I sold all my XRP and REQ for it you faggots said it was gonna moon this morning. Thinking about selling my VEN to get my XRP back and buy more TRX.

agree do it

uh a million dollar sellwall just got put up at 25860 but yeah i agree with the rest of what you're saying

You better do it or you'll be poor forever.

Oh hey waltcuck

Go for it. Manipulation has been going on for a while now. No telling when it will stop and it explodes upwards.

loool this is quite funny actually

do it please :)

What he meant was sell walls have been constantly created for a while now. Any time forward progress is made another one is setup.

>implying there are cryptos that arent overvalued.
>implying there are cryptos with egalitarian distributions

How do you know its price suppression and not people dumping their coins?

>that pic!!!
LMFAO xD, well memed redditt

pretty sure they'd do it at smaller intervals, not over a million fucking dollars at a time. that alone will scare off most buyers

Do you even know what a dump is? It was at 18 sats literally yesterday and now its at 25.7k, not to mention wallet count is increasing.....

>REQ is okay, got in at 5 cents sold at 20 though

i can sense the bitterness. REQ is OKAY?? lol, its almost at a dollar, you played yourself you faggot

Anyone dumping their coins doesn't do it in a giant fucking wall. They do sell orders for specific sizes to clear out large buys without affecting the price. Or they do it in small orders to not crush any pumps.

There is no reason for anyone to dump their bags in a series of giant fucking walls.

HERE WE GO

There was a huge whale saying him and his other whale buddy's are keeping it locked down till 5th jan and then they will let loose the afterburners. Get in now or stay poorfags

Other than MC and PR department, how is this better than Waltonchain?

Its an enterprise smartcontract plaform backed by fortune 500 companies and the fucking chinese government. Waltonfags btfo

>Actually trust anything you read on Veeky Forums
I was in that thread. Inspect element isn't hard.

VEN is at $3.77 on Kucoin and $3.91 on Binance.

it also has a different use case they are not even really competitors

it's at $3.75 on binance

Fucking Delta overestimating

25860 sell wall getting OBLITERATED

This is it guys ! Brace yourselves, ready to take off !

Here we go boys, buckle up!!!!
Never been so comfy

I see no changes, stuck at 76btc

There are literally four other walls right behind that one. They are trying to break the back and soul of any pump.

Attention biztards: we told you idiots to buy this yesterday when it was cheaper because it was gonna moon soon. Did you listen? Then you’ll make it

HAHAHAHAHHA

im speaking it into existence

This has been happening for months and it still goes up, only the weakhanded fags sell while we blow past the multiple walls and leave them in the dust. Up 15x in around a month so far

why are the BTC sellwalls that huge on binance, but the ETH sellwalls pretty tiny in comparison?

Every time one wall goes down another goes up.

Veeky Forums thank you for shilling this beautiful project to me 2 days ago. You guys are my eternal bros, and we are all gonna make it, together.

If it makes any of you feel better the next bit of news is likely to send it past two more walls.

This is literally nothing new, im telling you its been happening for months.... It will get eaten as well. 600btc eaten just yesterday

never seen sell walls like this. its freaking me out man

There is 2 Million Ven between 25K and 27K.

I don't think it's happening unless more news comes out.

It happened yesterday quite a few times. This is nothing.

Dude its fucking whales keeping it down. Notice how there are some completely vertical lines. This indicates that one or a few whales are putting in fake sell orders to scare people like you. If you look at the market cap and the fundamentals, its a no brainer that whales are keeping this down.

Fuck you newfags actually are retarded, I literally just told you those walls are nothing and you keep freaking out. Just fucking sell then, no one gives a fuck

Im holding 64K of them. I can be as pessimistic as I want to be because I know eventually it will make me rich.

Well it doesn't even matter because kucoin is cucked
This basically iron hand easy mode

Making my 22k stack look puny. Multi millionnaire by eoy if you hold till then

Will it dump after the binance competition? I don't know whether to buy now or later.

quite comfy, but cautious about this evening. Mby I should pull out few hrs before competition ends and see what happens?

It's a gamble but long term no problem whichever way you go.

Dude this shit is not dumping for a while. VeChain is gonna be the moon mission of fucking 2018

will it pump or will it dump. mh?

VEN is the next xrp or xrb. Ride that fucking wave to the moon or pussy out and drop now. I’ll see my fellow iron handed friends on the moon in a few months.

Yep all my VEN is on Kucoin and I can't even access the app so I couldn't sell even if I wanted to

It's probably going to dump for a bit.

Big difference between a dump and a dip...

$250 EOY, whether you'll be rich or not.. depends on how much youre holding