Would you?

Claim Me!

youtube.com/watch?v=hWDTuxeZrIc

Attached: The 4000+ Year Old Virgin.png (1152x647, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYTa5xDhqpc
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Eldar
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Eldar
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Exodites
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You 40kids come up with some really cringey shit.

I love that those facial tattoos are canon now.

Attached: 1482110736094.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I don't like this idol, its smug aura mocks me

Necron was better. She's cuter, less smug, and her song was better. Also far too much time is spent on the little idols talking in this one.

I'm starting to think that this whole idol thing should have ended after the first one

Attached: 20180129_0107230.jpg (3264x1836, 1.66M)

The vocals are one thing, but those lyrics are just godawful.

>come fuck me already, the song
Nah, I'd still rather Catherine.
It's weird, I like her song best but Cathy us just having fun while Rosie has the whole pure girl doing something lewd thing goi for her.
So as idols Catherine > Rosie > Megane > Macha.
For songs it's Macha > Megane >Catherine > Rosie
no, I want a woman that doesn't see me as an animal

>cringing at shit like this
You are like a little baby

Attached: to_go_further_beyond.jpg (1211x900, 357K)

callidus-chan as her manager?

Attached: 1226749443246.jpg (329x400, 31K)

This is a heresy of the prince of pain

Attached: 1319441001025.gif (320x216, 34K)

So many memes in one image.

Attached: I hope Kitten watches Shadowsun's debut.png (1080x591, 671K)

>She was really addressing Big E the whole time.

Attached: 1491884037085.jpg (1024x1132, 178K)

The Tau song has a nice tune.

>Guilliman gets Yvrainne
>Emps gets Macha

If Eldar ass is good enough for them...

Yep, it's unfiltered cancer of the highest order. Thanks internet, it's time for me to die.

Attached: 1469900037227.png (564x500, 20K)

Is the necron a vocaloid?

Liars are bad. So don't lie.

It shouldn't have even been made in the first place. is right on the money. The only thing that would be more cancer than this would be an all female SJW group trying to play Dark Heresy

>an all female SJW group trying to play Dark Heresy
Kinda want to see how that would work

unprepared and prideful, they break at the first strain

Attached: ancestor.jpg (400x400, 114K)

It wouldn't. They'd get triggered within 5 minutes of landing on a planet and spend the rest of the campaign until the GM suicides trying to make Lesbian marriage happen, just like that one greentext.

So, what do you say ancestor?
Describe idols in that sexy manner of yours

What if GM is also an SJW?

You already know what the ancestor says about idols.
DIG DEEPER, WE GOTTA FIND THE REAL SHIT

Then they'd completely butcher the setting and make the heresy the players are investigating some Highborn not using proper pronouns.

Guy is dead, so she's staying a virgin even longer

No more words.

Attached: tgd74.jpg (425x470, 68K)

I'm not even saying it's good, but "cringe" is a useless buzzword and you know it. When did pic related come true? The guy making these seems to be having fun, and is engaging in a creative effort. Artistic expression, even if unskilled, is more enjoyable than the unfiltered opinions of people trying to look "cool" within a fanbase.

Attached: 1510506494960.jpg (623x414, 193K)

The new generation of neo-protestants hate all forms of enjoyment, user.
The only emotions that are condoned are negative ones. Cringing like a coward because you saw something you don't like is one of the few acceptable emotions of this movement.

More like 'neo-puritanism'. Not all protestants were puritans.

Has there been one of these for Taldeer ooc?

man I have not had to differentiate protestants and puritans... ever.
It feels alien.

>If you don't like the song and find the lyrics bad you must be a puritan

oof. I wonder if the irony not hit you in the face

What the fuck is a neo-protestant? Where the hell is this generational movement stuff coming from?

I'm lost as shit as to what you're saying even though I agree with wholeheartedly and I even enjoyed the necron's and tech priest's songs at least.

Can you explain?

>another song about sex
That is not how idols work.

I have no beef with the concept. There's effort put into it. It's cute and stuff, the songs are catchy and the VAs hold, but the lyrics are in rather bad taste.
Basically if Rose and Macha were actual idols they'd get crucified. Stoned. Burned at the stake. Summary kick to the jaw.

It is as though someone created a magical girl franchise using Mahou Shoujo Erena as the only reference.

Attached: Angry Eli.png (250x329, 151K)

It's a buzzword used towards those who don't like lewd things or whatever

oh, it's the hot new thing with kids these days to loudly declare how much this or that makes you cringe.
It's like the new lol.

Gotta remember this is Macha, as the OP's file name says, a 4000+ year old virgin.
Haunted by Slaanesh of all things.

Failure Sex Idol Macha makes a lot of sense

But the song is literally a girl whose saved herself for you with all that fate stuff? Then there are 2 that are just pure love. Rosie's is the only really lewd one since it's an innuendo.

That doesn't seem new at all to me. Kid have been trying to pass off being disinterested and apathetic or condescending as being cool for a long time now user. It's not a generational issue.

“I think this is chringe” means you hold that opinion and that’s fine.
“This is chringe!” implies that you think that’s an objective statement.

Actually, that wasn't so bad.

Attached: 204b25f8f7c7175e288a8928e331ec33.jpg (755x839, 143K)

It's an exaggeration of acting disinterested. You are acting so disinterested that you are physically cringing.
Like I said, it's the new lol. People have always been laughing. They haven't always been saying "lel so funnay".

Did it ever occur to you that you can find something terrible without resorting to buzzwords? What the fuck do I care if the guy has fun. What the fuck do I care if he's doing some fancy artistic expression. There is some creative work and while it's nice that it exists, that doesn't mean that I have to endorse it just because it exists. No, in my opinion it's shit for various reasons and that's it.

Huh, I expected Torchstar to be the Tau idol

Ironic meming is just a combination of that same old 'laugh at people who enjoy things' mentality that wannabe cool kids get, that's been around for a while, and modern internet memes though. It's basically just a new format for the same bullshit is what I'm saying.

Indeed, but you can carry the same message with a song that says "I want to find love" instead of "I want to get dicked (or clammed)" like this one does.

And people have , I liked Megume and the Lolicron's songs but hated promethium passion lover and dislike this song. But apparently that makes anyone who dislikes it a puritan.

And you forget that no matter what the person says that it's still an opinion.

well, are you cringing at something like this?
If so, haha, fucking puritan. Go eat some white bread.

me too

thanks for warning me. won't watch

Attached: mehtoko.jpg (104x160, 25K)

I'm sure DnD and Pathfinder never has anything cringey in it.

What?, What does eating bread have to do with being a puritan?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Corpulent men having sex with blow-up dolls while screaming for their mother. I watched saliva glitter against an esophagus as a middle-aged man makes a live-action vore video. All those moments will be lost in time, like cum down the drain. Time to cry.

Oh, go invent some bland masturbation reducing cereals, pury.

>Oh, go invent some bland masturbation reducing cereals, pury.

They have those?

I will be disappointed if the Chaos idol isn't just Slaanesh. Unless of course the Person who makes these separates the chaos gods so we have an idol for all 4 and maybe undivided.

What really butters my biscuit is they have Shadowsun act exactly like Torchstar anyways, being a hot blooded firebrand who joins Farsight because the Ethereals are cramping her style.

I'd rather it be Doomrider with tits. Not a female Doomrider type character, mind you, just Doomrider with tits.

Either that or an idol quartet. Their song could be called "Undivided Affection"

oh yeah, all over the place.
They don't really work, but they keep tryin'.

what the FUCK?!

Attached: grrtoko.jpg (251x251, 112K)

She can have part-man part-machine dude.

Attached: Gabriel_Angelos.jpg (830x467, 93K)

>I liked Megume and the Lolicron's songs but hated promethium passion lover and dislike this song.
And you're a man of taste in my eyes user.

It is pretty upsetting.

Attached: butter my biscuit shinji.png (188x168, 36K)

>Torchstar isn't the tau idol

No reason to watch this cringe trash,It should have stopped after the Lolicron

It’s an old cracked remedy like mercury, it was thought bleached grain lowered libido so the puritans used the stuff like crack.

I’ll be mad if it’s not Cultists-chan.

The Tech-girl Megane was superior in every aspect honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYTa5xDhqpc

Attached: eh.jpg (480x502, 55K)

I’ll be glad if it’s not Cultist-chan.

Cultist-chan for the mortal followers of Chaos, daemonettes for the, well, daemonic ones.

>And you're a man of taste in my eyes user.

And so are you user

You as well user

Attached: Warhammer40k-Techpriest4.jpg (752x1063, 125K)

>man I have not had to differentiate protestants and puritans... ever.

Stop living in the Bible Belt and giving falsely accuse of other Christians who do shit like, ya know, building wells for poor people in the middle of nowhere and feeding the homeless. Ya know, actually helping people instead of gloating how "holy" they are.

I am certainly upset

if the whole thing wasn't so disheartening I'd express my discontent to the idiot behind this.

but I'm tired

anime was a mistake

Attached: 1521764845742.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Even with barely any knowledge about idols this doesn't seem right. Idols aren't meant to be sluts are they?

youtube animators were a mistake*

Shes a virgin though? Can you really be a slut if you never had sex? i guess you can act slutty,b ut is that really the same thing?

yes you can

sluttiness is an attitude, not a state

Thanks. Megane's Mechanical Heart sounds much sweeter on the ears but not too heavy or light like the other ones. Has a better rhythm. Kinda wish they gave Tech Girl another go.

Attached: 1451097438524.png (480x502, 210K)

No, they aren't. Not without serious repercussions.

>is that really the same thing?
Yes. Doubly so if you're an idol.

The braindead mentality of the average fatguy can turn any Eldar into a slut if they just degrade them hard enough.

Eldar are sluts or former sluts trying to suppress their slutiness while Dark Eldar are just eldar sluts that never got off their drug fueled S&M session. Exodites are eldar the decided to become tree hippies without the sex as far as I can tell.

>Thanks. Megane's Mechanical Heart sounds much sweeter on the ears but not too heavy or light like the other ones. Has a better rhythm. Kinda wish they gave Tech Girl another go.

They got her Synth voice down pact and it was also doubly as great since it fit her with lore reasons. I listened to her song on repeat for hours and am gonging to listen to her again before I start cooking

It's because people like to hate things, because then they don't have to try and make them change.

Have fun finding any source on any of these claims. I'll be waiting until this treads archives.

Nice.

They did kinda murderfuck the Chaos God of Excess into existance. Remains to be seen why people see Slaanesh as just being /d/, though.

Every song's about sex.

Macha's thing of being a virgin and resenting that fact makes the not so subtle begging for cock work.
It's not like with Rosie singing "fuck me or I rape you" where it really doesn't fit.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Eldar
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Eldar
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Exodites

Happy to help.

Attached: 1521779971686.jpg (491x411, 62K)

Nice that you said "murderfuck" instead of just "fuck", because people seem to confuse Slaanesh as the purely sex god instead of all his/her/xer other aspects, and so also confuse the fall of the eldar with a bunch of orgies.

That said you will still have a hard time finding any Eldar actually being slutty. Hard canon, no means or smutfiction. There will be little. At most. Eldar are not a race of natural sluts, whatever the memes may tell you. And the sole reason for their fall was going against their actual nature and not constantly fighting as the warrior race they were engineered as.

>I listened to her song on repeat for hours and am gonging to listen to her again before I start cooking

Couldn't agree more, it's pretty addicting to listen to, especially that tad bit with the synthetic choir at 2:02. Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

>tfw no Techpriestess Alizee

Attached: 1393804283368.jpg (598x498, 63K)

the first song was okay, the other ones are just give me the D now slut songs
Idols do not sell on a one night stand they sell on the idea of a romantic relationship

Attached: 1294948318646[1].png (722x600, 376K)

>Hard canon, no means or smutfiction. There will be little. At most.

GW is known to be painfully vague on the history of the Eldar.

will they do an orc version.
and if so could be get them to pick the blue grot?

Macha is selling herself as waiting for one specific guy. She sang about keeping herself for 1 person. It's not a 1 night stand. It's her true love.
Unknown if it's Gabriel, Emperor or Harambe.

>pick the blue grot?
Done.

Attached: 1511983134929.jpg (1024x694, 152K)

But there is enough fluff about Eldar after the fall. Sure, for all these memes about Eldar being oh so slutty there must be ton of canon material this is based on, right?

>But there is enough fluff about Eldar after the fall.
Like I said, repressed emotions. Bitch who hungers has a claim on their souls and the Eldar aren't too happy to give it to the Tumblr Queen.

Gabriel, since both Emps and Harambe are dead.

>1 guy only
yes they all sing about the one guy all freaking idols do. they don't how ever sing about his meat shaft going into their meat slits.
they much like the mechanicus girl of the necron sing about longing and love. Or in other words they don't sound like cheap whore trying to pick up a fare.
Alos having macha is sung by egoqueen alexis a known worshiper of she who thirsts trows any possible innocence out and into the warp.
That thing should be barred from the 40k community for the antics it causes.
One should not just avoid sticking ones dick in crays, one should also try to keep crazy out of ones community.

Attached: 1329247785870.jpg (1361x1000, 447K)

>Like I said, repressed emotions
And now bring me hard canon sources that one of them is anything slutty. Because CWE aren't taking any masks on when they start to have sex.