Make a party out of these four

make a party out of these four

Attached: c1eded-Optional_DEFAULT.jpg (2667x1667, 425K)

They're all the same robot though.

To be fair they are different models, aren't they? Tempting to say DEX fighters but they do wield large weapons. I guess they're some kind of weird DEX/STR hybrid build that relies on DEX for defense and combat maneuvering, but still has a good 14 or so STR for the hit and damage mods on those big ass no-dachis they use.

Oh I would have one hell of a party with those four, just like my hotel suites at anime conventions.

Two Fighters (Slayer) and two Barbarians.

I don't even want to have sex with them, I'm just happy to have people to GM with. I live in the middle of nowhere and want to die

Sorry to hear that user.

I'm doubtful you can have sex with them anyway. Sorry to hear you're stuck in BFE. Online gaming can be so hit or miss too. I went years living in a spot with basically no meatspace gaming and it was maddening.

Based on dress and hair and shit
>Wizard or Cleric
>Sorceress
>Fighter
>Barbarian

Only War, Death Korps of Krieg.

at least its fun collecting source books and shitposting on tg.

Doesn't matter. All 4 are killing death machines that do not need any classes or specs. They're max specs across the board and doesn't care about any magic against them since they hit hard and fast.

The two on the left are literally the same robot. The middle left is just missing her blindfold and half her dress.

Ha ha time to fap

The two on the right are also the same robot.

The two left and two right are the same robots. The far right is just from later in the story when she cuts her hair.

Yeah, sorry, that's what I mean. The two on the left are the same model, and the two on the right are the same model. Just in differing states of attire. 2b and A2, right?

I see only two robots

Left to right:
Sorcerer
Paladin
Rogue
Fighter

The quadruplets have been raised by a minor nobility, but they were adopted, so they have no familial claims family's fortune.
The heads of the noble house, the one that adopted them, died in a plague that swept the city. the living eldest brother took over the family.
The four have decided to search for clues to their birth parents, which nobody currently knows.

>Sorcerer
has a morbid fascination with the inevitability of death. Laconic, indifferent, detached sort of personality. Was roped into helping the others search for their parents' origins, but is wholly indifferent. Studies necromancy on the side. Favorite color is purple, though she'll never admit it.
>Paladin
Frustrated with the callous indifference of the world, she turned to the Defender, the Goddess of Justice. She's rash, hot-headed, and quick to reach for her weapon. hates pickles. Constantly getting into fights with Rogue.
>Rogue
uses sleight of hand, prestidigitation, misdirection and prefers to ambush, snipe, poison or trap her targets.
Consummate escape artist.
Her personality is sarcastic, dry, somewhat abusive. She likes to find ways of insulting people to their faces without them knowing she's doing it. However, this acidic nature is a cover for the fact that she's a hopeless romantic. Likes cheese and trolling the Paladin.
>Fighter
The most "well-adjusted" of the four, she is the team's de facto leader. often has to intervene between Rogue and Paladin before the bickering and taunting turn to violence.
Despite being the leader, she is the poorest, and usually has to make do with discarded, battered, or broken weapons. Constantly breaking her armor because she can't afford maintenance. Watermelon is her guilty pleasure, though she hasn't had it since her youth. Likes to sing, despite the fact that she's terrible. She makes up for her complete lack of skill with enthusiasm. Constantly humming or singing a song under her breath.

#3 and #4 took the "rubber skin" disadvantage.

So does A2 wear skimpy clothes, or is her skin/paneling peeled back to reveal a more mechanical layer of her chassis?

>2b
2E, actually.

Fking shame A2 has short hair for most of her screentime and pretty much her entire playthrough.

Oh. I had to look that up. I know who she is but not that she was actually a different designation than the box lets on. I've never played the game.

user he's fucking with you

But you need to play the game

Literally half the Engine Heart games I've ran

Is it actually a good game or just for thighs and ass oggling? I don't mind the latter but if that's the case then I'll stick to fan art/SFM thanks.

Sorc, Bard, Rogue, Barb. That’s just going by pictures. First one seems spellcastery with the long dress, second is a bit more flirty like a bard, third could be a lot but loose clothing plus battle damage makes me think combat stealth so rogue, last one must be crazy to fight like that plus dirty af so barb

It's a 10/10 game

There are only two robots in this image.

It's pretty damn good if you're going in without spoilers.

It suffers from the undertale effect. Great game, but it has a lot of people like this retard that spoil the game for the sake of "correcting" people.

Alright. And to be fair, it's pretty old at this point, so worrying about spoilers is like complaining about someone saying "Han dies". If it's genuinely enjoyable maybe I'll grab it on Steam sale sometime.

A2 is the cutest hobo

If you have a PS4, it's 50% off on the Playstation Store until April 4.

Damn. I'm a PCfag pretty exclusively these days.

Ditto, but FFVII on Steam required getting a SE account, so I still get emails for other types of deals. IIRC you *just* missed a Humble and/or a Steam sale for it.

Throw in some vodka and that party will make itself.

Equip the wig.

just make sure to install FAR because it's a fucking nightmare of a port. I made the mistake of playing without it and my computer sounded like a steam engine.

Both the ones on the left are the same, and the ones on the right are the same. To add to that, the one on the right is a prototype model which the one on the left was based on.

You know there are countless players dying to play online right?

>4 2b
>not 4 9s
gay

>4 2b
>Not 2 2b 2 A1

it's the same model i don't care i just want penis.

FAR? I grabbed Borderless gaming to fix it's mess of screen options.

I can always try.

Eclipse Phase, Nova Praxis, Transhuman Space, or a similar game.

They'reall copies of a now dead woman, each diverging enough with time to fulfill the group's roles.

Ooh, I actually like this.

Brings an entirely new meaning to playing with yourself.

Fix Automata Resolution

If you have a fix for it then good for ya. All that needs to be known that a fix is needed before playing

Yeah Borderless Gaming seems to fix the fucking awful res the game locks itself into in borderless fullscsreen mode. I just wish the cutscenes weren't so much lower in framerate to everything else, that first cutscene in the tutorial hurt to look at after the Shmup sequence.

But it's not the same model user.

Someone once said that their lore stats they don't start with genitals but can get the mods rather easily.

Fucking casuals thinking they know anything about Nier

In all seriousness, I'm glad the dude finally got a win. Though I do have to say, playing a Taro game without incredibly terrible gameplay was super weird. I mean, where's the fun in the incredibly depressing story if the game itself is fun?

E Z P Z
Z
P
Z

Attached: 1402630468064.png (570x500, 11K)

Which game are you talking about? This is an automata thread.

Replicant or Gestalt.
Why?

Attached: NieR_Nier_Artwork[1].png (1601x1727, 1.02M)

The four twin sisters of the Yora household.

The eldest sister (going left to right) was always touched by the divine, and has closed off her eyes to the mortal world in reverence to some edgy deity like The Raven Queen or Ilmater. She's a Battle Cleric with a mix of radiant and necrotic spells.

Second-eldest, seeing her sister wracked by her connection to the divine, took upon herself the responsibility of succeeding the family line. Prioritizing the study of warfare and leadership, she's a defensive Fighter with relatively high INT and WIS.

Third-eldest sister grew up with an advanced form of middle child syndrome. Lacking the prodigious connection to the gods of her eldest sister, and functionally a spare for the second-eldest, she strove to replicate her sisters' virtues. Turns out trying super hard actually does work, and Tempus takes notice. Starved for attention, she devotes herself to his cause as a Paladin.

If third sister was overlooked, youngest sister was straight up ignored. With ample time to herself, she roamed the vast mountains and sweeping forests that lay beyond the Yora estate. Often staying away for months at a time, she became a proficient Ranger.

Their first quest is Curse of Strahd because that's the DM's fetish.