Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2133: Uh, That's Weird Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: Jump_OP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/All-Star-Superman/Issue-1?id=126
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The previous thread isn't showing up in the archive list. Not sure what's up with that.

Question Time! What's the strangest thing you've ever done out of necessity.

It usually takes a minute for it to show up.

Thanks, everyone. I put a lot of effort and feelings into this one, so it makes me happy that it got such a great response!

There's sadly no old writefagging. Aaron is just a name I pulled at random from someone I used to know. (I purposefully went for a male name to differentiate them from Regan.) As for Regan, she's a minor character from All-Star Superman. Goth girl on a building.
You should totally read it with the provided link. It's really great.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/All-Star-Superman/Issue-1?id=126

Attached: konataramen.gif (302x160, 37K)

Someone post a new jump or OP gets it!

Attached: tmp_2224-hostage-at-gunpoint-stock-image__k3706245922242238.jpg (450x319, 19K)

No please! I have cats!

Oh yeah? I don't think you have the pasta for it!

Alright friends. Cards on the table, how do we make Jumpchain real?

Don't worry I will adopt them for you

No, they wouldn't because as you said, not channeling mana though the spell may get destroyed depending on what it is and how it works.

No, not user!

We already tried blood sacrifices in a potent ley-point under last year's eclipse.

Didn't someone use goat milk for that?

Jump-Chan has forsaken us

Oh thanks!
It's fine, you can execute me.

One person used goat's blood, yes.

It already is. It's just more fun for Jump-chan to send someone who has never heard of jumpchain before.

My money's on some full-immersion VR shit.

I didn't really get the impression that they're suffering other than Orihime's brother. The Espada have their share of mental illness as well but the suffering seems more informed than anything demonstrated as inherent to being a hollow.

Maybe it's like Dracula where the vampires are alright but that's because the real person is being held hostage by an evil spirit playing pretend.

Acutal suffering, hollows are shit. Still a fan of the powers.

delet this

Attached: x0vjs.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Someone just make a perk that makes you immune to all harmful effects. We have Yog Sothoth and E6+ Charms. At this point, it's just a formality.

Fuck off, OAA.

It's already real user, you just have to put your head in the portal.

Attached: DL4nRI_VAAASTO0.jpg (484x697, 53K)

A2, this needs to stop.

Can you feel my unimpressed glare from where you are?

>A2

Right. This I need to hear. Why use Anon2|, user.

I know you're shitposting but we already have a 2 jump combo that does exactly that.
Kira Killer (Jorge Joestar) + Encounter & Concept Ball (Medaka Box) = immune to all harm.
It really is just a formality.

one motherfucker did this at the thread in town. He shitposted too hard and rippen through memes in front of him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

Because it gets boring using the same three names all the time if this shitposter is just saying the same thing over and over. Change things up.

Best waifu from Worm?

Pre-Teacher Dragon.
Miss Militia.
Fanon Mouse Protector.

I gotta say Dragon, but she is taken. So grab Tattletale instead, she could be fun.

Just got here, it was a really, really cool read! And I say this as someone who has never really understood the point of Superman, despite having read All-Star and some of the other more prominent recent comics.

I bet Vera, and Neet, and Bowser Jr and all your other companions were really proud of you during that whole decade

There's bound to be a lot of competition. But for the life of me, I'm going to say nothing thus far's ever topped organising Jumpchain: The Bollywood Musical (guest starring: Nyarlathotep) with every last shit of performing talent in my very being to lull Azathoth back from the brink of waking up.

Because it remains the one, and only time I have ever set aside my emnity with Nyarlathotep for the sake of something greater than the both of us. It had to be in it, after all. You couldn't really perform my chain without someone playing Nyarlathotep, it would be like making a Titanic movie without the iceberg and the ship, and nobody plays Nyarlathotep better than Nyarlathotep.

It was also the first time I'd ever seen Nyarlathotep actually scared of anything. I was expecting shenanigans but, the Black Pharoah had been sulking in a corner and practically sprang to it's "feet" when I, very reluctantly, explained my last hope at dealing with this. And I was probably going crazy from the stress, and the cosmic showtunes, and all the dancing. But I could've sworn that creature was radiating pure, unadulterated fun when it came to our duets. Not even a streak of malice.

I mean, reality was fraying at the seams. I was definitely hallucinating towards the end.

Since the obvi ones are already there, Narwhal seems pretty chill from the few scenes she's in. Also Misses Militia and Yamada, no relation.

Attached: jc6.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Miss Militia, Mouse Protector, possibly Rune, Taylor only if you're into broken girls with increasing mental issues, Sveta if you're into girls who need saving, Shatterbird if you're okay with tsundere.

Amy aka Panacea is broken in more senses than one, cute and potentially useful.

Tatttletale.

Is there a good perk for changing the aesthetic of powers, like making flames green or divine/holy powers look more demonic

I bet she'd be really pleased if you gave her intelligence perks.

In all honesty, if I ever seriously believe that, I'm a dead man.

There's a perk that does something like that in Noblesse, but that's a Val jump and you probably don't want to taint your Chain.

Are there any perks you're surprised we don't have yet?

Dragon. But, as others have noted, she's interested in Armsmaster. I guess you could argue that if you went Hero as your origin and took her as a companion, the backstory would be changed so you were her Tinkering buddy, instead. But taking any origin in Worm is really depressing, so I wouldn't do it.

I bet she'd be even more pleased if you gave her a toggle perk. Or does that come automatically when leaving Worm?

>Rune
Teenage nazi.
>Sveta
... TENTACLES!
>Shatterbird
One of the S9 with a high body count.

>broken girls with increasing mental issues
That's every female parahuman that triggered naturally.

A Series of Minor Adjustments, from Noblesse.

Worm_user

Attached: F32C20ED-1E01-41FF-8D55-DB9FF9C631D8.jpg (1024x765, 131K)

Bakuda
Explosion waifu best waifu

The powers jumper gets are always able to be toggled... It doesn't really say about natives, but given that they also don't cart around their Shard, I'd imagine it applies to them as well.

Yeah, make the manipulative bitch even better at being manipulative, that's a great idea. Having Tattletale as a companion would be insufferable, you'd be constantly having to second-guess all your interactions with her for fear she was taking advantage of you. And yeah, I suppose you could condition her to actually have a human conscience at some point, but is it worth the effort?

Jumpers! Tell me about your mana batteries, ki batteries etc. Do you make them? If so, how much do you store in them? Do you ever lend them to other people?

Attached: Mana Crystals.jpg (556x350, 29K)

Her power wouldn't work on you if that helps. Due to the thinker immunity free perk thingy.

Yes, and?

Would it be that difficult to netorare Armsmaster?

The free perk only makes it so you don't stand out to precogs until you draw attention. You know, so Contessa and Simmy don't suddenly ping your arrival to zip over and erase you 2 seconds after you open your eyes.

Scaling spell efficiency. There's an item in SMT, though. Other than that, I dunno. We seem to have something for nearly everything at this point.

Also of note: Only one of the people on that list are adults. Why are you waifuing children, user?

What happens if Origin Bullet hits Kiri instead of you? Can he burn out his own circuits?

You can't. Not even this world is canon.

No it still works even if they are aware of you, it just prevents the usage of direct precog on the jumper.

Someone like Tattletale could still have her power work since hers is deduction.

Gettem when they’re young & fresh.

Probably. It's not like people are immune to their own powers.

>Implying that it isn't already
You just need to believe, user

Attached: Jumpchain.jpg (846x956, 217K)

Something that explicitly spells out what happens to the properties of your soul as you travel to different worlds (i.e. gain strengths but no weaknesses, everything, strength when not overrided by weaknesses, etc.). There's so far been nothing but fanwank for any variation of it, which is surprising given how common significant differences are.

I'm about to go out, but I can post the Total Annihilation WIP later if you'd like. It's mostly done.

>There's bound to be a lot of competition. But for the life of me, I'm going to say nothing thus far's ever topped organising Jumpchain: The Bollywood Musical (guest starring: Nyarlathotep) with every last shit of performing talent in my very being to lull Azathoth back from the brink of waking up.
>Because it remains the one, and only time I have ever set aside my emnity with Nyarlathotep for the sake of something greater than the both of us. It had to be in it, after all. You couldn't really perform my chain without someone playing Nyarlathotep, it would be like making a Titanic movie without the iceberg and the ship, and nobody plays Nyarlathotep better than Nyarlathotep.
>It was also the first time I'd ever seen Nyarlathotep actually scared of anything. I was expecting shenanigans but, the Black Pharoah had been sulking in a corner and practically sprang to it's "feet" when I, very reluctantly, explained my last hope at dealing with this. And I was probably going crazy from the stress, and the cosmic showtunes, and all the dancing. But I could've sworn that creature was radiating pure, unadulterated fun when it came to our duets. Not even a streak of malice.
What Jump was that? Nyarly was seems a little too attached to the dream for being just a SI

Shatterbird, Miss Militia, and Mouse Protector were all listed, too.
Also, stop demonizing any relationships involving people under 18.

Doing a rollchain. On my second jump. I'm looking for suggestions for good early jumps. In particular, jumps that are survivable, vary in genre, and offer cute waifus.

>>plebjumper.txt

By the time most jumpers go to worm, the only thing tattletale would learn on seeing you that there's absolutely nothing she can do to resist if you choose to waifu her, and that there would be no better life than being part of your harem.

Actually, scratch that. If tattletale saw a jumper, her head would explode.

>Also, stop demonizing any relationships involving people under 18.
Never. If we give you an inch, you'll take a mile. Soon you'll want to bang fetuses and poodles

What's the best way to tell if a jumpmaker is an SBer?

Give me an hour or so and I'll have a WIP.

Dragon Ball
Generic Medical Drama

>Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm
>Splatoon

If they are completely backwards and filled with BS

Notify The Inquisition of your suspicions, and well get back to you in a week.

Oh, that's Godzilla IDW, right? That should be a lot of fun plus it'll give me another chance to be Best Moth or Edge Moth since I didn't take that option in Millennium.

Attached: Mothra and Battra.jpg (1600x1200, 507K)

My body is ready.

Ugh, don't say things like that. I would get so embarrassed.

Superman was born during the Great Depression. People will vary a bit on what they think the "point" of him is, but to me... the point has always been All-Star. I just read All-Star over the past few days, and I can say with great clarity, "This is my Superman." That is to say, Superman was always meant to be a beacon of hope and an ideal to look up to.

If Batman is considered to be just a normal guy, who inspires feelings of "Me too!", then Superman is a paragon who creates feelings of, "Someday." Maybe not today, maybe not even in our lifetime, but maybe someday, we can all be like Superman. And together we can work just a little harder towards that goal.
And if we never make it there, we can still make the world a little better for trying.

Anyway, thanks. I'm really, really happy that people enjoyed my writing for the jump.

I usually just make pills or potions. Y'know, like... gelcaps?
A "battery" is more like a stationary device, like, "Go here, and it'll refill your energy really fast." Like more of a power plant, really. I've got a variable energy plant in my warehouse, the output depends a bit on the energy. It's not small enough to carry around, though. I usually use it when I just want to absorb huge quantities of energy for whatever reason.

Attached: konatowel.gif (500x429, 162K)

>Shatterbird, Miss Militia, and Mouse Protector were all listed, too.
The post immediately before the one I replied to had Rune (unknown age, just "teenager" - Could be anything from Vista to Aegis in age,) Sveta (unknown in age, but as a Case 53 is pretty much a blank slate,) and Shatterbird (an adult.)
>Also, stop demonizing any relationships involving people under 18.
You'd probably also waifu Vista and Dinah, wouldn't you?

I mean, after more than ten jumps you're already going to be older than any conventional living humans, and if they're eight when you arrive in a jump, they're eighteen by the time you leave.

not that age of consent is even a thing in hundreds of these worlds

I would expect some level of common decency from people. But then again, this is Veeky Forums.

>The post immediately before the one I replied to had Rune
Maybe follow the conversation chain farther back, idiot.
>You'd probably also waifu Vista and Dinah, wouldn't you?
Vista maybe, actually.

Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone else have any?

Maybe realize that your culture isn't the final arbiter of morality or decency.

Attached: ac295be85c2b2ace0e373b9c877eb610544c383cc70f682767bfc410864849cb.jpg (612x612, 126K)

Maybe realize that cultural relativism is just what degenerates use to defend their actions.

Age of consent is 16 in a lot more places than 18. Which applies to most of the Worm characters, especially if you're willing to wait a year or two after jump start.
So in most cases even the law agrees that teenagers are fine too.

>You'd probably also waifu Vista
Maybe, a few years into the jump. She's what, 13 at the start of canon? That's a bit too young for my tastes. 16 is fine though.

Maybe realize that your opinion is worthless, OAA.

Wh-wh-whassuuuup!

It's been a while since I've been here but the threat of headlocks and arm bars has grown stronger than ever. It's been a while guys but I'm real sorry about not showing any work. I just sort of lost energy and interest over time and only got halfway through what I have now. Was originally just mostly forgetting I had jumps to write at all but V's given the super duper violently delivered ultimatum of either pooping or getting off the thunderbox.

So I'm not doing Little Witch Academia or Terraformars any more. No time and V isn't interested in taking them on. She says she's gonna finish Bastard Part 2 though which is pretty coolio. See you guys like never. C-c-c-c-catch you laaaaaateeeeer!

>idiot.
Meh, I was mocking the list including imaginary children. Why would I put more effort into it?
>Vista
As a parahuman, she's got more experience than any other current Ward in Brockton Bay. Like any parahuman, though, you definitely want to do something about her issues before they blow up.

>degenerates
You do realize feminism is the degeneracy that led to increasing ages of consent, right?

Elite Beat Agents, jump #495. Yeah, I had my suspicions. At the time I figured hey, the end of existence also means an end to everything it could torment. But I mean...looking back, let's take the Self Insert metaphor a little further. Say you gave up on your Jumper, right here and now. Never looked back. Move onto someone new, or something else. And the Jumper knew that. Even if Jumper knows (or thinks they know) they'll survive in some fashion, at best it's like their whole life got laminated all of a sudden. At worst, they close their eyes one day and spend the rest of their lives in darkness, while someone else looks through them.

Maybe that's it. Maybe Nyarly just didn't want to be Monika'd.

I make all kinds of batteries! Crystalised chunks of bravery and memory, that shine energy into people like little frozen suns. Magic microcosm pebbles that harvest the energy from subatomic interactions. Orrerys of light and gold shaped like an eye, which sustainably harvest the essence of civilisations via Mania. I even have a whole species of first circle deva which are literally just dopey little balls of Essence. So, living batteries.

I never lend the most powerful battery I have though, partly because it's kinda icky.

>the Great Depression
That...explains some of it. I don't know, it's always struck me odd that a lot of other heroes' powers seem more directly useful for making the world a better place, but Supes is the one with all the hype. If ANY other comic book character had as a serious plot point, "this guy is so awesome all of reality is protecting by a multiversal robot made of his awesome" I'm sure people would call them a mary sue.

And-yeesh, I met Batman through the cartoons so if anything HE'S the ideal to me. In the comics, he's just sort of the JL's hypercompetant lone weirdo a lot of the times. But unless it was in the oldest comics I've definitely never seen him as an everyman. He's too messed up for that.

Attached: jc12.png (500x281, 155K)

Given the whole shitposter thing, I'm just confirming that this is in fact my brat sister and not some user pretending to be her.

Attached: geh.jpg (850x1201, 198K)

>Terraformars
And now it's gone back to OAA.
Fucking hell.

Mhmm.

>She says she's gonna finish Bastard Part 2 though which is pretty coolio.
That's nice to hear.
>See you guys like never.
See you never also, you adorable little scamp you.

Thank you for the confirmation. Thanks you also for taking up Bastard! part 2. I really liked how the first part turned out.

Attached: skeptical_nightborne.jpg (832x798, 72K)

>So I'm not doing Little Witch Academia
Dammit.

Thanks, Val.

>brat sister
Is she actually a normie? An actual one, not a Reddit tier one like 85% of this thread

Do people really talk like this? It's C-c-c-c-cringy as fuck.

I trust you did warn her that no one leaves forever?

No. But Australians do.