Spending money

>tfw depressed 22 year old NEET.
>shut-in, live at home with zero expenses.
>158k Usd networth from crypto/stocks.
>5k in savings
>never spend any money so decide to put 4k towards more ETH.
>already up 50% on that investment.
>finally bought something for myself for Christmas.
>only buy games during sales
>buy a bunch of vidya inculding dark souls 3 with both dlcs.
>tfw you only spent 120 dollars in the entire year excluding crypto/stocks only on vidya games.

How do normies spend so much money per year? Some normies spend all the money they make per year. I know a female that makes 130k per year and spends it all on CCs, car lease, apartment lease, vactions, going out ect and shes always broke, in debt and complains shes not paid enough. Many Chads/stacies are smart enough to make a lot of money in a job but always spend it all. While I'm a low I.Q neet, have a lot of money and never spend a dime. It's strange. How much money do you spend per year biz? Not including crypto or stock/investment related

Because they have get the illusion they have so much money so they spend like wildfire then end back at 0, I plan to make a few mil and still live like a middleclass and not have to wagecuck.

>I plan to make a few mil and still live like a middleclass and not have to wagecuck
are you me?
that's why I come here

Here you dumb faggot I'll break down my expenses

Monthly:
Mortgage - $1800
Health Insurance - $550
Auto/Phone/Insurance - $200(for most people its much more than this because they havent paid off their car/phone)
Gas/Water/Electric/Utilities - $600
Debt - 0(but most people have shitloads in student loans)

3,150 for me and I'm financially frugal. That comes out to 37, 800 a year and I havent even included food, unexpected medical or home expenses, or buying anything you might want or taking vacations.

If you live with your mother and she pays for everything, ofcourse you dont spend anything retard.

Dude I wear just wear one outfit, all Nike because of my physique. Outside of food I wouldn’t know what to spend my money on. I want to pay off my parents mortgage buy some property and build a house. That’s it. I already have everything else

So the entire year you have literally never gone to the store and bought a candy bar, or broken something and bought a new one.

You have made absolutely zero transaction completely over the past year?

Yeah fuck that I don't believe it. Everyone in a first world country spends around 1k a year on tiny transactions.

buy bloodborne dude it's awesome

>tfw wagecuck just to invest everything into crypto

fuck you faggot, the point still stands you retarded dumb normie.
He talked about a roastie who makes 130k a year and you're talking about 38k, she could literally save 100k or invest it every month and make even more instead of whining like a little bitch.

move out of your moms basement fucking retard

this.

Until you move out on your own you won't understand, but your money goes QUICK. I can not buy myself anything "luxury" and I'd still be spending nearly £1,800 all in.

>shut-in, live at home with zero expenses
>How do normies spend so much money per year?

Gee I don't know, user. Definite two pipe problem here.

It's the dream. The NEET shall inherit the earth.

>normies spend money eating out and drinking with friends and loved ones
>you spend money on bideo gaymes that you play by yourself in your room
ya really makes me think

>debt 0.
>has mortgage.

Lol. How much do you make per year after taxes?

Maybe because you're still leeching off your parents you cuntnugget
The adults that use this board have to pay for all the things mommy buys you.
You didn't think those tendies came from a tree do you?

Same, already quit my job 2 weeks ago.

120 dollars is all I spent this entire year. I rarely go outside, and I never break things. My mom goes food shopping often so I always have plenty of food/snacks for free.

Jesus Christ. You're 22. Move out. She wants you to.

I already have bloodborne, im planning on doing a 2nd playthrough using a skill build soon.

I don't live in a basement, and why would I want to move out? It's a waste of money for me. Renting is throwing money down the hole and buying a house isn't a great investment, I couldn't even get a mortgage becuase I have no income or credit history, and I'm not selling my Crypto just to buy a house/apartment in cash. Moving out is a meme. It's why normies stay poor.

>I know a female that makes 130k per year and spends it all on CCs, car lease, apartment lease, vactions, going out ect and shes always broke, in debt and complains shes not paid enough.

You answered it. Car lease of $600/month no matter what (never buys the care), constant product and shoppping, probably $300 in clothes a month, $2000 rent in trendy part of town, and then $1500 in food/going out a month.

Get a FUCKING LIFE you tit sucker
Stop hanging off your mothers pussy
Life ain't playing games eating snacks.
You have no idea
Faggot

Don't listen to these fags, just coast it bro.

>only spent 120 dollars in the entire year
You get literally free food, housing, internet, etc. and you're puzzled that other people spend money? lol, wtf? How are you 22 years old?

You are both virgins

So are you so mad? My mom has a very high net worth and I barely cost her any money. I'm not causing anyone harm, is it becuase you have to slave away 40 hours a week and will do so until you're 60 years old? Is that why you're mad?

Housing, alcohol, food, transportation, vacations you NEET

you wish.

So what? I don't care about sticking my dick in some used up whore's vagoo I meet at a bar. How does it feel that your gf or past gfs all were fucked by guys before you, normalfag?

I ain't slaving boy
I love my high paying job ,
fucking every night,
No debt

I just think your a fucking kid
Grow up. Or get off biz
Cunts like you deserve to not see the outside world, you brainlet
Your mum should have swallowed you instead

rent, mortgage, utilities, petrol, insurance, rego, service maintenance, phone/internet, groceries, eating out, netflix, gym membership, AAA new release video games, in-game microtransactions, clothes, shoes, cologne, multivitamins, supplements, alcohol, student loans, credit card bills, other loans

the average normie will die without a cent of savings to their name

People actually spend money on Netflix/gym? Why can't they buy some weights and work out at home? And don't they know everything on Netflix can be found online for free?

>muh high paying job fucking every night
>types like an angry 12-year-old
Stay angry, wagecuck. Try not to burn your hands on all the french fry grease. Wagies getting ragey is so amusing.

This is basically my budget, give or take a few hundred either direction for each category.

t. Family guy, 1 kid, pregnant wife

So many salty normie dipshits in this thread. Like other smart anons have said, just continue coasting and making bank on crypto. Once you pass the few million threshold at 25 you can cash out some crypto, buy a home where you like and continue living exactly as you like, never having to worry about wagecuckig, debt or any of the other frivolous shit normies waste their money on. And it was all because you didn’t buy into the normie meme of moving out at 18. Set for life.

>I wear just wear one outfit, all Nike because of my physique

ITT-
Bunch of 12ies who still play video games and mooch off mommy
Lel

Go see a doctor- get some meds for your depression. Grow up. Mommy won't be there forever to wipe your ass

Exactly, I don't understand why normies move out right away even when they can live at home. You can reach a six figure networth easily and quickly on an average salary by living at home and spending nothing. Instead normies get into 200k worth of student loans to go to a "good" private uni out of state, and give all their money away to land lords and CC companies.

Give some to your parents to show gratitude.

Hmm. I'm single and I get away with about a third of this, but I'd like to get a wife and kids and a bigger house. Thanks for the heads up on my future budget. Sheesh, at least my tax rate will go down.

I already gave my mom investment advice. She bought ETH at around 500, and she made a good amount on a stock I told her to buy.

Where do you live and what job do you have? My living expenses are probably $1500/month for everything, including food. I live in flyover country though, and my work pays for most of my insurance.

you would be surprised on what things people spend money on

being frugal is extremely rare. most people spend alot of money

Weights are heavy and take up a lot of space. If you don't own a home, setting up a home gym is out of the question.

stop having autism and buy her a car nigger

Nice.

Wife and kid(s) don't add much to expenses. Rent is rent, with or without family. Just you can't be like my single friends and room share to split rent costs. If I were single my expenses might drop $1000 per month, assuming I dropped one of the cars (and insurance and gas), got a smaller apartment and just played video games whenever I wasn't at work.

Imagine being this much of an autistic Virgin

after taxes ~90-100k im hourly not salary

Little boy
You were definitely dropped on your head as a baby
I sincerely hope IRS fucks you into jail to see how a real man fucks

Is this a poem?

Normies love to congregate in big cities so imagine the high cost of rent. (1-2k+ per month for a shitty apartment).

They also feel left out if they don't have the latest fashion, phones, or cars. Many buy with credit since they lack patience.

Literally, you have a net worth higher than the average 30-year old professional.

dont listen to the faggots. i get along well with my parents and we have a big house so i have a basement apartment. I bought a house but I’m renting it to tenants and it pays itself off every month. By living with my parents I save huge amounts of money every year that I use to invest and make more money with.

It’s a good deal, I help them around the house since I’m young and strong and I pay for the electricity bill (have several mining rigs running in the garage)

In return I don’t pay rent. It’s a win-win especially since we all get along well and the house is big.

lol

Not him but you come off as spoiled. I make only 210k from "slaving" as a new cardiologist but I had to bust my ass to get here. My 8 year old acts similarly, my wife and I have agreed to larp as poorfags to correct this behavior.

Yeah wagecucking and 'slaving' is only described by NEETs aka little boys who have never aspired to do anything with their boring life - they think playing games and wanking in their mommys house is 'making it'
Lel

Because most people over 20 do have to pay living expenses bud. You're lucky, make the most of it.

I did send me spending analysis at EoY since saving became more difficult. I found that in the second 6 months I spent double what I spent in the first. I had met a woman in the second 6 months so I originally thought that the extra spending came from her, but it didn't, I had increased my own merchandise spending with out realizing. That coupled with more restaurant visits and liquor purchases was enough to literally double my bills.

>I live with mom still
No wonder you have no clue how a person who lives on their own spends money.

Ask mom about the family budget. You'll learn quick on how quickly money goes when you actually have to support yourself. I learned it quick when I moved out on my 18th birthday thinking shit would be easy, don't learn things the hard way user.

If a normie makes 20k they will spand it all anf live on debt, if a normie makes 100k they will spend it all and live on debt. And they will constantly complain and ask for more money. The problem is not how much money they make, but how they manage it. Money management is what separates the poor from the rich, not how much money they make or start with.
How many normies tell you your stupid for investing in silly internet coins, then go run up their 4th credit card at the mall?

>Never worked
>dropped out of final year of university to look after my dad, cancer
>Receive carers pension($400 a week)
>Look after small permaculture chicken farm setup dad designed, feed chickens home grown comfrey, corn, and compost.
>Free eggs and meat
>Breed some fancy dogs I sell for $3k each. That's about 30k a year tax free.
>Everything I earn get's put into crypto
>Barely any living expenses
>Never been taxed
>Almost set up for life in terms of gains
BUT
>dad will probably die soon
>I have no friends or social life whatsoever

Why spend money?

i wasn't expecting these feels

>Lives with rich parents
>Doesn't factor in the costs incurred by them to support his beta ass
Lol how do normies spend so much guys mirite?

Seriously though you're living the dream don't ever grow up!