CAWL!!!!!

CAWL!!!!!

Attached: J-9GB6gobiFHpjyFb3NjDYIxD85sKYhaPdzSMkuDaDM.jpg (480x431, 59K)

Cawl said they are from Dorn's gene-stock and I believe him.

We might as well put the screws to the Hawk Lords.

Does Guilliman even know? He is going to see through this like the Lion does a male Eldar's armor when his is made aware

I'm reminded of that Blanche painting with a parade of medieval monks and shit following marines into battle. I dig it.

Guilliman: BY THE EMPEROR. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

Cawl: Rogal Dorn geneseed?

Guilliman: R... Rogal Dorn Geneseed? In these colours? Being this ornamental? Looking this attractive? And named the Sons of the Phoenix?

Cawl: Yes!

Guilliman: ...May I see them?

Cawl: No.

>Dorn
Ah that explains a lot. Does Dorn know about this? Does Dorn care? Is Dorn even still alive?

For you

Attached: (L)awl.jpg (480x431, 56K)

fixed version

fuck this is the last and best version, I swear!

10/10

Too late for fixes user.

well the first one works i guess, lmao

Dorn was too /r9k/ to into women.

nah he fucker perturbo's bitches all the time and was into bdsm

Dorn would be the most likely to get pegged by his first Captain. Yes, even over Fulgrim.

Can't wait for cawls definently not lunawolves or word bearers chapter. That will be a fun time for everyone.

It's late and I'm tired.

Are these guys word bearers? Or am I just oblivious to another traitor gene seed they could be from?

>Sons of the Phoenix
>Fulgrim was known as the Phonecian for his revival of Chemos

They are believed to be from fulgrims geneseed due to the colours as well as the Phoenix usually being related to fulgrim himself. Basically cawl made a chapter from fulgrims seed and has done everything but say they are his sons.

Wondering why you would think they are word bearer though. Unless of course being tired fucks you up that bad.

>but say they are his sons
But he did say they are his sons, hence the name

However, the focus on faith could make them seem like Word Bearers in terms of practices.

Cawl is becoming one of my favorite characters

He said they are Dorn’s son. Cawl is a trustworthy guy

It's fan made chapter technically. Cawl didn't do nuffin.

That's actually a really cool Chapter Symbol. It would make a good crest for an Imperial Knight.

What if he makes new alpha legion chapters?

Attached: 1521869437970.png (590x468, 298K)

they're emperors children successors (probably) because Cawl gives no fucks

what makes you think he hasn't already?

>if
He probably already has but AL being AL, nobody knows

>implying Cawl isn't Alpharius

Attached: BDVt5NB[1].jpg (878x878, 147K)

Sons of Theta soon

>666
SATAN CONFIRMS

I lied.

Attached: SoP Rogal_Dorn.jpg (480x431, 59K)

They have two dads. Cawl wasn't lying, he simply failed to mention that their other father is Fulgrim.

Damn, they may turn traitor any day but I dig that colour scheme and design.
Might just give up and buy some primaris just for them.

That scheme is really nice.
Has anyone painted some models with it?

omg look at the post you replied to

>Alpha scions

Attached: C6A0C158-A5E1-4CFE-98B3-37863290999D.png (400x444, 303K)

omg post more, different minis

Doubt it, its a fairly new addition and white is a pain

Attached: rj56bsllbca01[1].jpg (1253x1600, 123K)

>different

Don't be a bitchy cunt to the person spoonfeeding you

Attached: Zs8v3Ui[1].jpg (4608x2592, 1.01M)

Those are very nice eye lenses. Wtf is that shit on his right pauldron?

Bones.

Good post

Attached: 16a087a7a6e2fbc99bfc622428578ff561f2a303ddf72ed82f7a9e5aed856957.jpg (244x245, 21K)

His wife's sons, maybe.

I really dig the candles. I wanted to make a chapter that had tonnes of candles and censers. Anyone know where I could get a bunch of model candles?

>dead iron warrior on the ground
They might be Fulgrim's genetic material, but they're sons of Dorn alright
fuck perturabo btw

oh shit sorry about the name, I was being mean to people somewhere else
it was on /d/

quiet satan

Alpha Legion are good, loyal boys so there is nothing wrong with that

>and I believe him

Attached: 1383460033533.png (889x814, 1.02M)

Based Cawl strikes again!

>Fire Lords chapter, also known informally as the Iron Men, carry the geneseed of an ancient terran known as Tony Stark or Spark.

Attached: latest.jpg (750x1058, 359K)

Only that Occum guy is loyal and hes not even real Alpha Legion

Blood Ravens Primaries.
It is said that Cawl himself wanted to gift these warriors to the Blood Raven Chapter and he invited Chapter Master Gabriel Angelos to pick up the marines to be given to the chapter himself.
It is proof of the deep respect and trust than this chapter commands that the day Gabriel showed up in Cawl`s laboratory, he wasn`t there but chapter master Angelos was allowed to appropriate what he wanted.

Attached: latest.jpg (750x1061, 86K)

>Tony Stark
He was friends with a proto-Marine but he'd be AdMech all the way.

Do those kleptos even have a codex?

Why? It's not like Dorn didn't spawn one religious nutjob chapter already, one that also likes candles, crusades, holy fervour, and has armour colours of traitor legion, in second founding at that. The only way SotP would be more Dorn-like is putting skirts on their armour...

Thats why it is the perfect cover for cawls traitor boiz.

the theory is, the purple and gold are the Emps Childrens pre-heresy colour and Fulgrim was known as the phoenix.

Plus its an open secret that Cawl is almost certainly dicking around with the traitor legion geneseed, and most importantly them being just another Dorn chapter is boring

I like the Flame Falcons better. Sure, the Fire Lords can breathe fire but the Flame Falcons spontaneously combust during battle, allowing them to purge the enemies of the Imperium even better.

Although I must tell you sire, the resemblance to your brother Dorn is uncanny...

Attached: Zs8v3Ui copy.jpg (3102x2304, 3.06M)

Their primogenitor should be "Ferrus Manus" for maximum effect

enjoy your excommunication, mutie

Knowing Cawl it's probably both Word Bears and Emperor's Children geneseed duct taped together. That way he can truthfully say he didn't use traitor geneseed in making new primaris marines, he used geneseeds.

So these guys are obviously a deep-cover Alpha Legion infiltration group, right?

I mean, some of their children get made into Ultramarines. And they have training grounds[beachheads] all over Ultramar segmentum.

>deep cover
>the most transparent regiment name possible

>No Alpha Legion operatives would ever be dumb enough to use such an obvious name, it must be just a coincidence

foolproof

>However, the focus on faith
Oh FFS! The Black Templars do the same thing!

>In a world where 8 foot power armored bastards can be stealthy
>In a world where priests slap their dicks on 50's trch level radios powered by nuclear fusion batteries to make them work

>This summer, prepare for:

>ALPHA STRIKE II: THE UNSEEN REGIMENT

Sure they do. It's not theirs, but they have one.

Several in fact.

One was even bequethed by Roboute Guilliman himself!

...to Rogal Dorn, admittedly.