The Stercus Circus

Vice City Edition

Discussion thread for our ongoing collaborative greentext saga. Continuing from If you have a story post ready to go please post it in the previous thread or save it for the next one, as it will go to waste here.

Previous Greentext Threads:
Thread 1: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58335731/
Thread 2: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58415703/
Thread 3: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58537811/
Thread 4: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58639533/

Attached: Miami Vice.png (404x316, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15353821
discord.gg/JZUjUuR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the current ranking?

Attached: 1521414032825.jpg (174x290, 19K)

The autist solitaire.

Sarah new best girl. Terese and Charlotte sorely missed.

>Sara
>solitaire
>Sarah
>Nyx
>(plot twist) Static

Thread Power Ranking

2, 4, 1, 3

Well Jim, fan favorites Charlotte and Terese are down by two points for lack of involvement, not a good sign for their rankings but they could still recover for a shot at the coveted Best Girl slot.
B-tier leaders Governess and Palatine Sara are staying steady at their current positions
Cecilia, the dark horse from last thread, gained an additional two-point lead and then plateaued. Meanwhile, newcomers Sister Karmistha, Sister Sarah-with-an-H and Misted Path Solitaire soared ahead by 3, 4 and 6 points, respectively. It looks like they're ones to watch out for going forward.

Back to you, Jim.

What about best boy?

When someone makes a medal, we'll start showing the results

I preferred 3

>preferred 3

Attached: what.png (300x256, 102K)

I am rooting for genestealers

Dey'll be good krumpin' for Leftie

No drunk posting

>Be carlius spiceweenius
>been chilling in a former apartment building for the last few days since i bailed from those orks. ive been dining on fine rations i pilfered from the corpses of the dead residents.
> much better than y homeworld's food jarvis 4 .
> Decide to venture out. ive had Enough RnR for now.
>Step outside in my orange overcoat and purple sequined pants.
>walk down the street
>hear loud scream
>turn around and see a brick flying towards me
> i get knocked out.

Governess and Dietrich Playere here? What were youre favourite Moments? Min were, not ranked.

The Ethereal falling to Slaanesh
Jaren and Olgas pure love
Our most beloved canoness babling with the Magos
The autist solitaire, didn't see the that plot twist coming.

Also, Dathor and Big Momma Genestealer were also pretty gud again and I am thrilled to see how Fessus Fate will turn out.

Attached: 26znau.jpg (662x500, 103K)

Autist solitaire currently my favorite new character, though the genestealers are fairly fun.

Solitaire, holy shit. Absolute peak Eldar.

Brick of course

Attached: All_hail.png (500x490, 278K)

Brick or brick?

Let's do a new thread Monday. Two days in between threads makes the most sense at our current speed.

Eeeh, id prefer Wednesday, some of us need time you know

That's up to personal preference. One unfortunately has to be second best

A five day gap between threads would be the longest we've ever had.

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. Thread 3 ended on Sunday, and 4 started on Wednesday.

It'd make more sense to start 5 on Monday

Attached: solitaire of the misted path talking to cegorach.jpg (803x233, 52K)

Solitaire is occasionally funny, but Solitaire is also worst girl

>worst girl
No that would be Sarah with an H (the H stands for Heartless).

You know, Sarah with an H could have killed that kid and nobody would have ever questioned it or confronted her on it.

That’s more out of a percieved violation s of standards than anything. She obviously doesnt give a rats ass about whether or not he gets torn limb from limb as long as she isnt the one doing it.

I'm still hoping the kid is joining The Family.

I mean, she didn't just leave him or anything, she even tried to take him to a church where someone would be able to properly care for him(to the best of her knowledge). She might not give a damn, but she's still trying to do the right thing for him.

>the H stands for Heartless
Sara-with-no-H is the better one.

>but Solitaire is also worst girl

That's why she's the best.

Monday makes sense. But if people don't like it we could do Tuesday.

If we could do Tuesday, that'd be great.

So who else wants to see Drathor succeed on his revenge quest?

But then how will I ship "Drara"?

Why was the last thread called Vice City anyways?

The increased focus on smaller scale stories, like Fessus Crime Shit, and Ad Mech Mafia

I'm a big fan of Monday. As we get more and more writers and more and more characters the threads are going faster and faster. Putting long gaps between them doesn't help anything.

We'll leave it to a straw poll. And since I can't be bothered to make one, any takers?

strawpoll.me/15353821

What are the current ships anyway? Which one is the best?

Canoness and Seneschal
Water Caste Tau and Olga
Jaren and the broken shields captain

Attached: 973CC050-5059-4BE5-B720-BD1E5E93E402.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

OG Commissar X future Commissar

Attached: 68AF38CE-1C6F-4CC4-AE72-3FAE41CD9934.jpg (463x426, 138K)

>Canoness gets with the sleazy coward because he's the only one arrogant enough to make a move.
>Olga finds out that bigger isn't always better
>Jaren learns all about sex from his captain.

Sounds like you should be shipping Canoness x Rogue Trader Corazon and Olga x Fessus then

Seneschal is waaaay sleezier than the Rogue Trader, who seems more like a genuine player as opposed to a weasel.

>>Canoness gets with the sleazy coward because he's the only one arrogant enough to make a move.

Tell me more.

Whybis it that when we have a bad thread or a sticking point, these discussions shoot up like rockets, but whenever we have a good thread it’s just shipping and idle chitchat?

Do you want to bring up good moments? Things you'd like to see more of? I'm sure posters would love to know what works and what needs working on.

Because there isn't anything to argue about. But the actual reason this thread is slower is because it was posted so late. The green texts petered off at 300 but this wasn't posted til an hour or two later when we stumbled to the real bump limit of 310.

It was like 2am eastern by then, and most of the thread isn't posting at that time. All the posts in these threads usually spike up over the first 1-4 hours.

I'd like to see more sisters of the Ermine Mantle show up. Terese and Charlotte being gone has left a void in the thread that a new person needs to fill.

I thought the Tau stuff was surprisingly great. I liked the Eldar as well this thread and I'm glad to see those factions starting to expand.

Though the Eldar might be a little too bulletproof with them evading an army and space marine bombs without anyone getting hurt at all.

I thought the thread really recovered from the stuff that made thread 3 the worst. There were fewer short back and forth conversation posts so there were fewer wasted posts. The thread also never seemed boring and yet the whole planet didn't explode.

Oh, and I thought this was the best thread for Space Marines. Between Thorn's crew, the Broken Shields, and Jiro I feel like they're finally getting decent characterization.

>What are the current ships anyway?
There aren't many non-joke ones (Brick x Canoness) owing to the fact that ship-able male characters are less prevalent than "waifus." Especially when Space Marines generally aren't about relationships. Hence why Rogue Trader Corazon gets floated as a viable "husbando" despite not even appearing last thread.

Sara x Drathor is sunk. Everyone's trying to pair off Solitaire. Karmistha is surprisingly undershipped.

>Sara x Drathor is sunk.
It was never afloat

>Everyone's trying to pair off Solitaire.
I feel like that would ruin the magic of NEETness myself

>Karmistha is surprisingly undershipped.
Not that surprising, I don't see the appeal there.

Probably because Karmistha hasn't shown up a lot. I think she's been in two posts, and honestly I'm just watching the clock until she falls to Slaanesh.

Also, her name is bad Karmistha. Karm-is-tha. Doesn't roll off the tongue.

>I feel like that would ruin the magic of NEETness myself

Probably correct.

I like how much sense Solitaire makes, by the way. Of course she's an obsessive, hostile, perverted piece of shit with no decorum or modesty - she's playing the role of Slaanesh.

How does a new thread three days after the end of a thread sound? That's about once a week, and means that we'll start the next thread on Tuesday.

I personally really enjoyed the Drathor stuff, it was pretty well done. What dud you like in particular?

I enjoyed Fessus and crew, along with Solitaire

Also thanks dude, appreciate it

>owing to the fact that ship-able male characters are less prevalent than "waifus."
>OG Commissar
>Stercus-2 Commissar
>Fessus
>Marcus
>Lloyd
>Phil
>Decarus
>Seneschal
>The Praetorian Colonel
>Vusio/Static...I think
>That unlucky Water caste Tau
>That Enclave Tau guy
That’s plenty of not wholly un-husbando-able Male characters.

no

>Olga x Fessus
Huh that’s...interesting. I never really thought of Fessus with anyone actually. Dunno why. Altjough ive kind of stsartednimagining him as this wierd mix of Arnold Rimmer and Eddy from Ed Edd and Eddy.

To expand on this, basically from now on new green text threads would always go up just about 72 hours from the end of the last thread, plus or minus a few hours to start it at 5pm EST.

In this case that would mean Monday at 5pm EST.

>No Cosanostro

The man has intelligence, wealth, vibrio tentacles, and class!

Monday feels too soon, I'm on board if it's 4 days between instead.

Trouser Snake is best girl

Trouser Snake is boy

trouser snake is leg

That belongs to a boy.

Trouser Snake is best leg

Hey where them Discord instant invites at? Should probably keep up on that.

discord.gg/JZUjUuR

So did Judge Fredd go to Stercus Ludicrum the Elder and successfully ticket Canoness Lydia?

On that note, did Stercus Ludicrum Jr. get a better climate from Sr. pulling it off its orbit?

Some say he's still out there, in the vast expanses of time and space, ticketing any moving violation he comes across.

Fredd x Lydia One True High-speed Pursuit

Actually, now that you mention it, is IS kind of odd how we havent had a single Arbite character appear recently, especislly consideringgn that the last thread’s theme was gang violence.

>Bringing Law and Order to the Warp, one shock-mauling at a time.

I want something bad to happen to Broken Shield Olga-fancier's dick, but make it funny.

I feel things would be more intense if more Imp characters had less plot armor. Like, raise the stakes a little.

L-Like Jaren or his dick in particular...

I want the grimdark equivalent of "OW! My Balls"

So you're saying we need a tyranid ripper to drop in his pants

>huhuhuh,hegotbitintheballs.batin

I hope love blooms on the battlefield for the Last Crasher, maybe even a fallen sister waifu gone khornate.

No. Samurai Drathor does not need an Ashi. Look how that turned out.

>Ashi
So you're saying it should be Olga.

Olga is for bullying and nothing more.

I like to think she vents her frustrations out by pranking that one tardy sister with the toast her in her mouth.

Time paradoxes stick around in this setting tho.

>Implying she doesn't vent frustrations on her Chad Marine bf

She can't even ventilate air around a space marine.

I wonder how the Salamanders are doing?

>every thread has had mounting civilian casualties

Not good I imagine.

OC idea: Emperor's Day cake Serf who's had a crush on Broken Shield chadmarine for years

>Serf who's had a crush on Broken Shield chadmarine for years
I unironically like this.

I don't think they've really appeared since Thread 1, they might have just left.