Forgebane

Have you gotten yours yet?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

why would I? There's nothing new or really of interest that I couldn't buy by itself instead.

Discounts

But why? I already have X-COM

Debating whether to try and pick up Armigers by themselves or grab a box and flog everything else. FLGS sells at 10% off should probably do the latter

>There's nothing new or really of interest that I couldn't buy by itself instead.
Except for the knights.

because everything else GW has released in a box in the past year or so has never gotten released on its own after a while.

Give it like 3-6 months, and they'll be their own thing.

X-COM is boring

They'll be their own thing and own price

>2018
>buying 40k

You should all have been wised up by now.

Yes.

good start for getting into 40k?

Just want to paint shit and maybe play a bit with a friend

HAHAHAHAHA The nerve of GW !

No Space Marines or Chaos Space Marine no buy! Fuck them!

Mechanicum is vomit inducing with all that pseudo-steampunk faggotry, and the new Necrons are dogshit tier space egyptians with green lights. Fuck them all!

Attached: space_marine_captain1.jpg (800x684, 355K)

It's okay. About on the level of the start collecting sets.

Buy individual sprues from Ebay, much cheaper.

> Starting box on the two of the top five least played armies in the game
I mean, I don't mind, since less players will gravitate towards Marines, but still? What was GW thinking here?

I'm thinking of getting back since stopping in fifth gen?

Is Dark Elder a good starter army?

Presumably attempting to get people actually interested in those armies. If they pick up the board game, they might be tempted to move on to collecting the armies in general.

Honestly, it would be a very good idea to do something similar with SOB (Now that they are announced). Give people an initial taste before the models are released en masse.

>Buying from GW
>Not waiting for the cheaper version from the asian branch of the store
Look at this fagguette.

This, I'm going to get myself that new Cryptek for my metal bois

Just basecoated the knights. Tossed the rest of the box (apart from the Forgebane book) in the basement with the rest of the unused blisters.

>why
You could have just waited a few months for the Knightlets to be released on their own and not blown $160 on stuff you won't use.

The fact that you have multiple unused blisters means you A. Have a serious issue and B. Are filthy rich.

Nah, waiting for sisters of plastic

Eh, I might use it at some point. I got both a small Necron army and some Mechanicum stuff for HH. Or I'll just gift it to newcomers at the store or something.
Plus, I really want to try the Armigers next weekend at a local event. It's been a while since I got to field my Household.
a) Considering where we are right now, I'd argue we all have some issues, so who gives a shit?
b) I'd say I'm reasonably well-off, have no spouse or kids to feed and don't have any other expensive hobbies.

You'll be waiting a while lad

Got mine off the eBay super discount for a Hundo
Figured why not.

Attached: 1508327176556.jpg (700x460, 73K)