>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
Which faction has objectively the best looking models?

Attached: 1521850746751.jpg (1662x923, 531K)

First for Maggotkin!

>Which faction has objectively the best looking models?

I am personal fan of the GUO, but also the Overlords, since they have a lot of this metallic feeling instead of all the fleshy Maggotkin stuff I usually do

Attached: Lord of Plagues.jpg (827x967, 116K)

unironically Deepkin

first for the spider queen

Attached: DYvToHIX4AAa2D7.jpg (640x426, 63K)

I'm actually fine with most Stormcast but the prime looks so fucking bad. If he had some kind of dynamic flying attack pose he could have been pretty cool but this just looks stupid.

Spider elf faction with driders when?
no grots allowed

Khorne and Stormcast are both outstanding if a bit conventional.

actually rolled really well on the city generator. I have a bunch of dispossessed left over from WHFB which I can now build a little themed army around.

Seer's Frost
Chamon
Sprawling Metropolis
Duardin, Stormcast
Massive Mausoleum, Dispossessed Masons, Kharadron Overlords Trading Port, Master Craftspeople, Notorious Thieves Guild

>just got unfriended and blocked on steam
cheer me up guys, this hurts more than it should.
This is why i don't make friends easily.. i am afraid of losing them

Attached: 1445735339157.png (357x313, 21K)

Rolled this up on the city gen
Name: DREADKEEP
Realm: Mobile
Size: Village
Inhabitants: Humans and Duardin.
Distinguishing Features: A location of legend, known for its huge agricultural bounty, populace being plagued by dreams, underground Darkling Coven cult, being underground and mineral deposits.

Someone work with me here, what can we make out of this?

Next time you'll know to be less autistic.

Here user, have a happy Nurgling, he'll cheer you up!

Attached: Nurgling.jpg (219x200, 8K)

how good are lizardmen compared to other armies?

Attached: 1521884434458.jpg (493x373, 31K)

>lizardmen
what is this faction?

They are in first 5 of top trie army

Who are the other 4?

Is it confirmed that Wavechad is Teclis?

a population of humans and dispossessed living inside a big underground drill that mines out precious mineral deposits. the steam put out by the drill has a hard time escaping to the surface contributing to a rather humid atmosphere, and so the humans cultivate a gigantic crop of various mushrooms that thrive in the dark and dank conditions. darkling covens are causing the bad dreams etc. etc.

>nurglefriend
a CUTE

this doesn't help, i am still sad as fuck

>cares about competitiveness in a dice rolling game

Attached: 1418510375148.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I'd say Deepkin, Kharadrons, Death and DoK

I'm joining in.
Name: Silver City
Realm: Ulgu
Size: City
Inhabitants: Stormcast Eternals, Duardin, Sylvaneth
Distinguishing features: Great armory, Massive Mausoleum, Surrounding Magical Barrier

Shitty fanfic: Silver City is a great Free City in the realm of Ulgu, its gleaming silver spires glitter with the projections of the magical barrier surrounding it, originally a Duardin settlement, they invited the Sylvaneth who were trying to escape the unspeakable horrors hidden in the shadows of Ulgu, they now live in the parks of the city, which are somehow altered by the mysterious silver mines and have leaves with a silver sheen. Once Sigmar discovered Silver City he considered the vast silver mines to be a major asset and deployed a stormhost to protect it.

nah user i just wanna know if they just completely suck ass

can't the Stormcast be (A)Elves too?

Unironically Kharadron then Deepkin

nou

No, humans only.

>Eye is way in the lead
Leave it to the Krauts to throw all their weight behind the most boring option.

Attached: 1520787142370.jpg (604x453, 69K)

really, but what I read, any race of order can be made into one, at least this is the case when the Stormcast were first described in the first Rulebook

I think it used to be a bit more ambiguous at the start of AoS but it's 100% humans these days.

you have the turtle now! its basically an arachnarok but with a flinger that is good.

why the fuck should teclis have a model in a race he abandoned?!

Would keep the theme of each Aelf faction having it's own god leader

Sylvaneth - Alarielle
DoK - Morathi
Deepkin - Teclis

Light Aelves - Tyrion
Shadow Aelves - Malerion

If the wavechads have no other factions underwater to battle, thenthey are surely at an advantage. Maybe they will launch another non-Order water faction?

(snorkel goblins when)

na, i bet tyrion&teclis will be one model

the most boring is eye?

i think the most boring is drake to bringt order another pyrrhic victory at long last.
wow. such original.

They abandoned him

then it is even more unreasonable

Is there any source for Mathlann having anything to do with the Idoneth?

Nah, just speculations

I'd put money on Drake actually succeeding, if GW layered two "fuck you" results on top of one another I think people would start getting pissed. Allowing people to undo last week's poor result by continuing to push home their assault, rather than breaking it off to start squabbling or trying to negotiate with Skeleton Hitler, seems fair.

no only rumours that describe the tidal wave guys as his avatar

The models all have his rune all over them

Kharadron Overlords.

Attached: Kharadron_Overlords.jpg (1536x1829, 389K)

Best dorfs

no

Yes

Nope

>Fedora-tipping athiests who abandoned Grungi and the ways of their ancestors just so they can spend all day floating around getting high on gold dust

You've wronged us, but more than that, you've wronged yourselves.

'no'

'Yes'

It's Grugni himself that tries to teach his Duardin people that autonomy was the way to survive.

Those who didn't listen became the Dispossessed

What is their deal? Why would a dwarf not follow Grugni in the first place?

Yes

They only improved their ways.

Man, I really want to get into AoS, but no one plays it around my area.
A lot of the new models and stuff look sweet, and the rules and support seem way more fun than the garbage 40k is getting.
But I'm here painting up my fourth 40k army.
Just do a new Clan Skyre release already so I can proxy them for AdMech or something dumb like that.

Attached: pktk70t8r5n01.png (1200x900, 333K)

Look, that appeoach didn't work. We got stuck in our ways and stagnated. Then Chaos came. Where were our gods? Where were any of them? You can only trust yourself, your ship, crew and your guns.

Because the gods aren't worth it. Stick to machinery. Aethermatics. Science. And blow your enemies away with it. Then make off like a bandit with all their best loot.

Maybe even get paid to do it.

Do it like I did. Pick an AoS army. Assemble it, convert it to make them Your Dudes. Paint it and do it well. Then keep on showing off your army and asking fantasy players to try it out. Heck, ask the store owner to play you. Make noise about it and get people interested and, most of all, don't listen to 40kids who won't take AoS seriously.

This is how the Zharr Duardin came into being

My local community activated and I took my death guys from the closet to join the frey. I've been out of AoS for a while. On monday I will pick up the legions of nagash.

Can I ask how do people run their legions? I have a nicely painted mortis engine, magnetized mortarchs and a mix of everything that is not soulblight or ghoul. How are people feeling about their armies after Legions dropped?

Attached: ST logo.jpg (342x337, 38K)

This is exactly how the game picked up in my area. One guy built an army, and eventually I dug out my old Wood Elves and bodged a list together just because it seemed like a shame for him to keep bringing them in but never getting a game. Turned out to be more fun than I expected, so I bought into Sylvaneth, and now there's five of us.

Honestly, I went to the AoS release at my local GW to give it a try and it was dead.
The owner of the store was super excited and did a midnight release and everything, but everyone came in to check and left within like an hour or two. I'm pretty sure all the Fantasy players just ditched GW at that point and there's only 40k players left.
The only AoS display the store has is the display box of Stormcast vs. Bloodbound that's been there since AoS launched, other than that everything is 40k and I've only ever seen the owner paint his 40k armies in the store.
It's a bit depressing, because I only got into the Fantasy factions because of the Vermintide and Total War games, so I didn't have a lot of attachment to the setting, but I really liked the races and factions, but I'll never be able to make up an army for them because I just don't have the money or time to make an army I'll never be able to play with.

Attached: 1521448886859.jpg (525x613, 47K)

Except they fell into the trap giving a shit about gods.

Although in saying that, if a good Death, Skaven, or Seraphon release comes along I'd probably wind up making an army purely because I love those three factions and their design.
Probably a passion thing I'd do between my actual armies.

>Yes
Nope, we have zero info what these runes mean

DA KVEEN
*CLICK CLICK*

What are you working on Veeky Forums? I'm finishing up my skeletons and starting work on my Grave Guard and Necromancers. That leaves the GG and the Morghast and I'll have my 1000pt army built finally.

And yes, the toffee was good.

Attached: 20180324_012811.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

Don't give up hope. Most AoS fans unanimously agree the launch of AoS was dogshit and it has since gotten FAR better. Kirby fucked it up bad, but Rountree is finally making it good

I'm hoping these events and the constant new releases will make AoS more popular at my store, the 40k stuff hasn't really been going over super well.
I'm personally one good army release away from starting an army just because I wanna paint something different.

Idoneth Deepkin spotlight articles when?

When I'm done typing this post I'm going to grab the Forgebane kit. I also have my second Repulsor still in its box, so this is going to be a 'huffing glue and play with knives' weekend.

Well deserved considering the hell that was this week.

>Don't give up hope.
>40k is literally stole AoS niche

I already got that on pre order, still considering getting some sky dorf kits to convert into some adech air vehichles, using imperial soup to run fitting rules

In the stream the guys talk about the wavey dude as avatar of mathlann
also having different options for different aspects

The Deepkin take the spot, other factions still bear the burden of old sculpts or have recent stuff that has been vomited from the design team way too fast.

I'd like to say lizardmen or sylvan net myself but they got some dates looking dudes among them, my soul for new cold ones kits, I am sick of having to buy dark elf boxes to make my riders not look shit

Bonezone and Vamps are in a pretty good place and can supplement each other nicely. Sprinkle in ghosts to taste.

>but I'll never be able to make up an army for them because I just don't have the money or time to make an army I'll never be able to play with.
user don't give up. Ebay is your friend here. I have builded 4 KoW armies using Warhammer Fantasy minitures I shot in the bay.

I wish the eels were more dynamic though. A few could have been curled up or something.

When they release properly you weenie

Just finished some terrain and Swordmasters

Attached: DSCI2490.jpg (3648x2736, 3.6M)

Hmm I was thinking of slapping a skull on the battlemages for my Bonezone necros. But they don't look quite right. Thankfully I've got some nice Reaper liches to fill that role.

Back to your reservation groggy

I just want to see some fluff for them. What do we have until now besides a few teasers?

I'm so confused by the contents of your shelf.

>finally making it good
>overpriced microfactions and the same dog-shit rules
All he did was add points and make the game playable, and people still have to houserule how movement works because "measure from the base" isn't actually a rule.

Nice little cottage, I like it.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but bald elves look really derpy to me in a way I just can't overlook.

But I like the new releases. The snek and sea elves look amazing.

Why shouldn't I enjoy the minitures?

Attached: DSCI2491.jpg (1570x760, 472K)

I see you too are a Crimson Fist.

>But I like the new releases. The snek and sea elves look amazing.
Then post them, that's AoS thread after all

Wait, those are multibased.
This was a KoW image all along.

Indeed, though I do hope they are sized goof for cold one conversions, my starting box came with saurus knights and I think their mounts need a facelift

Thank you. It was the first scratchbuild building I did. Two more cottages on their way.

I will. I am going to London this May for the MCM and shop the hell out AoS and Necromunda stuff since because of the weak Pound I would pay 20% less then at my local stores.

New to AoS and kinda interested in death. just wondering which of the monarchs is best?

>Why shouldn't I enjoy the minitures?
You are free to enjoy any miniatures, just post them in proper threads

Arkhan is best Mortarch.

I prefer them this way: together with the turtle and the sharks they give a very cohesive appearance of movement, something that thematically helps the fish theme; a hero or two could stand out with a more personal pose, but troops are not supposed to.