How do you fight against an enemy that doesn't let you roll the dice?

how do you fight against an enemy that doesn't let you roll the dice?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

You don't let him roll his

Falling rocks. No roll involved.

I don't remember what it was called, but there's a D&D adventure (might be a third party one, now that I think about it) where at one point you need to fight a very powerful being from Nirvana/Mechanus/the plane of absolute Law. Their Lawful presence is so powerful they calcify randomness, and as such for the duration of the battle no dice are rolled, all rolls are instead assumed to automatically receive a perfectly average result. Forces some interesting outside the box thinking on players.

the anime coming when?

end of this year

interesting

don't get hyped they will tone both the rape and the violence down to PG-13 levels

Do something which screws him no matter how he rolls.

Punch the GM in the throat until we are allowed to roll, then slaughter him as normal.

I punch the GM, then tell him his taste in animus is shit and he should be ashamed of liking Shittier Berserk starring Edgelord Writer Standin #275-Kirito Model

Use spells that don't involve attack rolls, but involve saving throws.

it's based on the LN. It will be implied rape not explicit.

there is absolutely nothing wrong in killing subhumans.

>"He doesn't let anyone roll the dice"

what does that mean? he doesn't let anything to chance and luck?

>interesting
Only if you think of law and chaos/good and evil as actual tangible embodiable forces as anything other than absolutely fucking ridiculous.

The shit people come up with to justify they liked Planescape for any reason but Tony DiTerlizzi's art.

I f there’s no rape, there’s no reason to watch.

In practice, he relies on scavenging too much of a priority for that.

he really is autistic, right?

I kick him out of the room for disturbing the session. If he's physically preventing me from rolling, I'll have him leave.

Rely on the few things that let you do flat damage.

That or suffers from sever PTSD that was exaserbated by the guy who trained him to fight. He's a walking time bomb and it's being pointed out how he's barely better than the monsters he hunts at this point.

I've been there, you leave the game

Cleverly hide traps, setup indirect ways to damage/harm him, rely on flat damage that can't be avoided.