Time to wake up Veeky Forums

Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a rich man and I've been a poor man. And I choose rich every fucking time.

I've been giving you literal diamonds for the past 10 days here in Veeky Forums. I started by saying ECA was worth looking at when it was 2 sats. Those who listened (and some of you actually did) got 2000% profit.

Yesterday I told you to check out BBT, that's when it was 0.40$ a piece. Now it's more than double that.

The way for you all to succeed is to realize that you are LITERALLY the first in the line of investment possibilities here at Veeky Forums. You think reddit has even heard of the alt-coins shilled here? By the time the redditors are interested in a promising project, you will have at least 5x'd your money if you were early in the game.

What if you were one of the people who bought XRB at 0.10$? Because that's probably the first time it was shilled here at Veeky Forums

Every single day you have to possibility to put your money into a product before 99.99% of the possible investors will have even heard of them. You can be the smart money that's ahead of the curve and every step of the way you will see your investment grow.

All it takes for you is to spend an hour looking into a project thats currently either UNKNOWN or UNDERVALUED. If your find value in what you find, the return on your investment is guaranteed when the rest of the internet realizes the same.

Let's say you invest 100$ in a project that has a market value less than 10 million USD. Now let's say your dumbfuck brain managed to figure out the value of the project correctly and is now making 1000% profits.

But remember that 95% of the shit-tier coins are projects that are either abandoned, or outright scams. Always read the whitepaper and check the status of the development.

That's it. I've said what I had to say, make of this post what you wish.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nkiba/all_my_tokens_are_stolen/
discord
discord.gg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/#social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

If it was really you who shilled Electra here before NYE then I'll thank you forever. Bought at 4 sats.

But I agree, with alts mooning constantly the real lambo money can be made with these shitcoins.

what is your process of searching

to bad ED is FUCKEDDEDDED

what's your burn rate though? i'm not up anything if 9/10 coins I invest $100 in flop and only one goes 10x

Well pls shill me something @OP!

We mooning kids

I look at project that dont have a PnD pattern in price history. I look at how long the coin has existed, if it has a whitepaper and a dev team that actively updates and of course the overall viability of the product.

If you want to be just another crypto token as digital money you need an edge, like ECA has NIST5 algorithm or others have privacy or blazing fast speed.

Chainlink, Enigma and most recently DBC (a bit skeptical on that) are all utility tokens that I see a lot of value in the future, IOTA also but it's way overpriced at the moment.

The key is in separating PRICE from VALUE.

A good coin can be overpriced if you look at the actual value of the coin, and a bad coin can be undervalued and still be a good investment.

If you want one skill in life it's to recognize the difference between PRICE and VALUE.

Share the wealth then b/ro set up a discord?

Let’s moon together

Can someone help me out to make a folio with $600 USD? poorfag :(

To add to my point in value, do I see BitBoost valued at over 5 billion for example? Not really no.

But do I see BBT valued at > 200mil? That's a whole different discussion.

That is the only thing that matters in my investment and the reason that I would rather buy BBT now since it's undervalued, than dump my money on IOTA which is overvalued (for now, still has room to grow but not 20x in a month type of growth)

OP your the man! I have been lurking these posts for a past tee days. Added more coins earlier today! I had my problems with ED but I switched to yobit since BBT was listed there too, and it went smooth. It's still not late fellow anons!! This is early and we are still early on board!!

shut the fuck up you dumb pseud

There needs to be a Veeky Forums general that's up at all times that's basically a think tank that looks for undervalued coins. I'd start the threads myself but have only been in crypto a short time so any good investments I've made are just me copying other people.
But I've seen so many good calls on this board that it's crazy. People in the know need to start collaborating here a bit, the whole board can get richer.

Surely theres shit that even the smartest investors miss that other people can catch so pretty much everyone can benefit.

I'd love to find out how smarter investors sniff out undervalued coins, I'm too dumb to know which coins are actually useful.

I don't have interest in that at the moment, this will be my last post for a few weeks.

before u leave pls help me out with folio for $600

Just look at the coins shilled here and if you don't know one of them, look into it. Check the website, dev team and whitepaper. After that go to CMC.

But Veeky Forums is definitely ahead of the curve and makes high quality calls all the time. Just reading here and discarding pajeet-tier stuff will set you up before 99% of the market.

B4 u go any decent coins that you're willing to share
Thanks dude for all the info so far too

I'm not saying BBT won't climb, because this is crypto... but what the fuck gives it actual value?

Their whole gimmick is that they're a privatized EBay. News flash: Nobody on Ebay gives a fuck if their info is collected or not. When I send a pair of jeans to Kevin O'Dickens in Iowa, I'm not thinking Kevin is a threat to me. I'm thinking, thanks for buying my jeans, Kevin. I came in them four times, but you don't mind.

This solves ZERO problems in the industry, and therefore it is merely a shitcoin.

Again, it might reach a $200 mil mcap, but the idea is total shit. You might be onto something with simply riding this shitcoins from the beginning and waiting until they stall out and selling, though.

Dont leave us without shilling one last call!! we are pooorrrrrrrr

Sorry meant my last /thread/ for a few weeks.

About the portfolio just look into Veeky Forums shilling and discard anything that has a pump & dump pattern.

Try to look for undervalued winners. Maybe go 200$ deep into one and when you get 5x take 500$ into a "safer" coin.

And the last call is definitely BBT.

If coinsmarkets gets their shit together and ECA moves down say 30%, buy that too.

holy fuck the absolute /thirst/ that is Veeky Forums

GOOD POST

One general life tip I can give to anyone who's getting profits in crypto.

When you cash out reinvest the money into ETFs or REITs (or just stocks if you know how to research what to buy), that way some of your money is stored in sustainable assets that will pay dividends to you for the rest of your life.

It's better to have 100k in dividend paying stocks than in cash if you want to NEET or retire.

Thank you user, I truly appreciate you coming here to drop some knowledge. Best of luck to you and your family and thank you for dropping info to help others be successful. God bless

Shouldnt you also be looking at the community in some way? A coin can be the absolute best or the most unique but what if people just dont buy it

If you are a noob I advise you not to use EtherDelta and end up like this poor bastard. reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nkiba/all_my_tokens_are_stolen/

BitBoost is also currently on YoBit so use that exchange instead

I get the feeling that lot of the Veeky Forums posters dont know the basics of investment.

Most of what you laid out is the basics of how the stock markets work but it's still a good lesson. Especially like the price/value part.

Everyone who wants to make it should read The intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham. Droppin 10$ into that book will probably earn you hundreds of thousands during the course of your life.

Agree 100%

Listing fee is much cheaper than ebay. Maybe that is of interest for someone selling stuff.

Smartcontracts are used so that disputes can be settled easily if you are not happy with your purchase. That is exactly the usecase for what smartcontracts are interesting for. There are other reasons, but you have to look for them for your self.

Why not just use dollars? What is this Bitcoin Blockchain stuff all about then? If you do not believe in the power of these new technologies then stay away from crypto tokens.

Please teach me senpai

So what piece of shit coin do i need to buy now senpai

It costs me under $1 to list things on EBay, but yet their cost is a fixed $1, so not cheaper.

I don't think you operate a business or have dealt with disputes. Newslfash: Disputes are not cut and dry "oh I don't like the product" "oh ok have a return". People dispute shit for all KINDS of reasons. Blockchain is not a solution for disputes and literally will never be, I hate seeing this mentioned in any fucking whitepaper... it's absurdly retarded. And no, the use of smart contracts has far more far reaching use cases than consumer disputes, so that's the exactly the use case.

Fucking retards on every crypto forum, no wonder everything goes up.

eBay takes 10% of what you sell as well as the Paypal fees added on top. Sold my PSVR and had to pay £36 to eBay.

i agree with you

if you are content to skip the arduous task of reading whitepapers, you can still make massive profits

the best way is to get signals. this link i give you for fre. NOT a PND group. NOT a group where the admins make money at the loss of the idiots. ask anyone in the chat.

has called xrb, capp, has called thc and sia. obviously there's a premium membership but they get the same signals, jsut minutes earlier.

modify the url, use your brain

discord dot gg/9mnEPx7

thanks user. I'm new to this and will now be glued to this discord. much appreciated

Yes community matters also.

Forgot another important part. The exchange and future listings are where the money is at since it literally limits the scale of possible investors.

I like to buy coins that are on absolute shit (but safe) exchanges, that are also listing into a bigger exchange soon. This way you are ahead of the pack and will enjoy the boost from new investors.

If I knew that an undervalued coin was listing on a bigger exchange soon, I would accumulate heavy on that coin since the likelihood of it blowing up (relative to market cap) upon listing would be 90%.

Ebay fee is about 10% of what you are selling. So you sell fancy jeans for 50$, fee is 5$. Get it?

How many pieces are u guys holding these coins?

Check out BAT

Currently around 1000 but still trying to get more.

Have you looked at dadi at all? It seems to satisfy a lot of your criteria and the ICO hasn't started yet.

QASH is the most under the radar x10 minimum out there right now. Just saying. It hasn't mooned even once yet, and is the equivalent of .9cent REQ or 10cent LINK, or 5cent XRP. Can't say I didn't try to help you guys.

this
started with 1k december 21st and ive tripled it lurking biz but Im not knowledgeable on the actual tech of the coins besides the buzzword crap shills post.

390 mil mcap, under the radar? Nigga?

>ECA
Stopped reading there. Bye faggot.

That's literally from the ICO. The price hasn't even done a x1.5, nobody talks about it and most investors don't have a clue. They also look over it for the exact same reason as you.

This is why I keep saying to look at ELIX...

I create a discord for bizz think tank. Everyone should post it on the board.

>hating coins because of their color

discord.gg 3PFjpAU

What's the next moon?

Pls

you say to do your research, you say to buy electra (ECA) at 2 sat, electra doesnt even have a fucking working website ( just checked), how could that NOT be a PnD?

>I've been giving you literal diamonds for the past 10 days here in Veeky Forums.

BURSTcoin

lets go

to be fair they have all of that and are very active in twitter, telegram etc.

the website is crashed today since 100x growth in visitors

has anyone made gains from this fags calls yet

maybe use a trip for future calls op or make a discord server so we can pool knowledge

You don't really need a 'call' for this. I saw this randomly shilled here, looked into project and went all in.

The same happened with me and SNOVIO. It was shilled here and there at 25 sat, now it's 1500sat 2 weeks later.

It's not about 'gains from shilling', it's about you looking into project that is shilled and evaluating if it is undervalued or not.

This is new SNOVIO all over for me. Same with PRL.

I've been in eca since 3 sats since he called it and its now 47 sats and im still HODLING it. I also bought these BBT 30 cent each and they are already 1 dollar each. So yes, atleast I have made gains from his calls.

you mean bitboost is the new snovio you think?

I'm not saying it will 50x like snovio did in 2 weeks, but it certainly has a potential given the team and product to at least 15x.

You can't really miss with it.

Pajeet tier: RAJESH

You are the pajeet here to be honest.

Hi, random Pump person. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/#social Thoughts?

What's CMC?

What do you think of ECC, OP?

YOu recommend the lazy man portfolio? I put 100k in there, split US Whole market, emerging markets and bonds through vanguard. I put another 100 k in RY since I am canadian and use the drip up close to 1000k since I started. Still feel like a poor fag since numbers are just numbers