Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2135: Kaiju Maid Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>Last Thread

Attached: Jump_OP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CuckoldHorns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Using the top trumps cards man for the Mars Attacks!

Attached: OlSkool.jpg (600x429, 59K)

Jumpers!

Who do you consider to have been worthy opponents?

If you win the C - The Money Of Soul And Possibility Control scenario 'The One Who Sold The World,' do your Financial Districts run a risk of fucking up a world badly enough to retcon countries out of existence?

Because I'd like the economy-boost, but if it comes with "lol bitch you get eaten by [C]," then I'd much rather avoid that.

Jars. Truly a worthy challenge

Attached: Jar.jpg (450x450, 17K)

Turns out, with access to a system that doesn't eventually corrupt them into eldritch nightmares, (a combination of the systems from Generic Magical Girl and Soul Eater, and the base Madoka Magica system), Madoka and her friends are actually great magical girls. After years of living in a world under my rule, when they finally became magical girls they became the stars and hope of the resistance, Madoka especially. And it was really fun to fight with them, especially since they served as an inspiration for other magical girls. True, it meant that I had to actually put effort into maintaining control, but that just made it more entertaining.

So, The Last Spark. In a shocking twist of fate, Jumper is actually going to go steady with Arcueid starting here. That in mind, I need to decide now if I'm taking any of the Masters as companions or not, especially with the volume of shit that's going to go down in Fate/stay Night.

Suggestions or should he go it alone? Consider the chain's premise and who would be on board with such a weird, karmic journey with probably high stakes. The route itself is likely to be UBW.

Attached: 1506673337148.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Darkseid was pretty tough.

Not that he's been defeated in any meaningful manner, but a few dead avatars is better than most can say.

Attached: 0ab54c132add38ccbf1bda8078023679.jpg (700x525, 176K)

Shirou and Shinji. Do it.

Thought I'd post this, to show I have made a fair amount of progress on it (over the last few days). It won't be finalised till I finish re-reading through the novel again though, to make sure I don't miss anything too important.
Make sure to like and subscribe for more content! And don't forget to press that bell icon!

Attached: Everyone Else is a Returnee v0.1.pdf (PDF, 223K)

High stakes and a chance to show the multiverse just how great of a hero he truly is? Need you ask?! There is only one Master worthy of being your companion!

Attached: Shinji_book.png (512x564, 222K)

Shirou and Illya.

You can save her Heavens.

Yo, ActionReplay, if you see this, do you have an estimate for when Death Mage will be done? I want to know how long I need to be patient for.

Dear god a morbid point here would be that no matter how many times she died Illya would be able to come back as a Companion....

Attached: This is NOT FINE.jpg (504x595, 112K)

No one in Fate deserves to be a companion. They're all awful, let it burn.

You should take Rin and Shirou. Bring them on a magical adventure/double-date through the multiverse!

Attached: 00aba25d.jpg (500x400, 23K)

Elven and Beastman are free?

Bazett deserves some love! Save her!

from what is evident in the novel, they don't actually seem to be that much stronger than standard humans. May have to change descriptions if it makes them seem particularly better.

>Shinji
I mean, half of my shtick is recruiting genuinely awful people and writing them out in detail. I had pic related in my party. That said, I don't think they'd mesh well with Last. Might be an interesting, if self-imposed, writing challenge, though.
>Shirou or Illya
Would make sense and would let me write out the two as siblings.
Interesting suggestion, though I don't think I want to in this chain.

Attached: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (428x600, 273K)

>Might be an interesting, if self-imposed, writing challenge, though.
Nope, no one in Fate is interesting. Burn it all down.

How shocked would the Heaven Faction be to see me as an Angel or does a natural born one look too similar to them that they wouldn't know?

So I'm thinking of going for a paladin-based chain with an extra elemental affiliation. Which sounds better: a sun-based paladin with a fire affinity, or a moon-based paladin with a water affinity?

What are some places you've gotten into without being invited, and how did it turn out?
Bonus: if you drop-in, what are the most awkward situations to get dropped into?

Attached: C_EkWlBVwAAUGgK.jpg large.jpg (476x630, 126K)

Yes.
The Financial District is a parasite. It brings nothing but monetary satisfaction for the lost futures and pain it causes.
Reject the Masakaki.
REJECT THE MASAKAKI.

No way to be a god? I'm a bit surprised. I guess my power level standards were warped by recent jumps.

Moon

Attached: The_Name_Of_The_Moon.png (350x261, 159K)

Fire affinity one seems more common, the water one sounds like it would be more fun.

Do you even have to ask?
What kind of paladin worships the moon?

Attached: 1517196459066.jpg (2000x2000, 1.75M)

First one makes more immediate sense. Maybe you can fluff up the second one in a way that satisfies you tho I dunno.

I never understood why she does that thing with her fingers.

>Might be an interesting, if self-imposed, writing challenge, though.
Do it

Attached: tumblr_ndwjcztm3s1r5zfnfo1_1280.jpg (700x1027, 126K)

You don't want to save her?
Probably fairly. They seem shocked easily desu. They should be able to sense whether you are an angel of Heaven or not (given two of their enemy factions are also angels, so they need to be able to tell the difference quickly). They might assume you are a part of a new faction just starting off though.
I mean, it's theoretically possible to get to that level, but that is entirely dependant on the Jumper. All the jump does is provide the starting stepping stones

Attached: Everyone Else is a Returnee.jpg (912x960, 189K)

Fly to the moon, user.

Because she wants to be metal, but she only manages awkwardly cute.

Get yourself some wakame, Heavens.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CuckoldHorns

Because it looks cool, duh. You've got to have a signature pose, user, everyone knows that!

>All the jump does is provide the starting stepping stones
oh interesting will you make this explicit in the jump? for those of us who don't know the setting

Sword and Sorcery - drop in - plaything of the gods. I "dropped in" from the sky and into the water at the port starting location. People thought I was a fallen god or something. I hate people thinking I am a god.

Forgotten Realms - Hell. I got into Hell by wearing a fake set of horns, a fake tail and a name tag that read, "Hello, my name is Deamon. I am defiantly a demon. Not a human in hiding."

Olympus - Greek Myth - drop in. Demigod walker of world perk.No one knows what god is my parent, but I claimed to be there to give Hestia an offering in person. Stainless steel cookware. I don''t trust temples and prefer to do my offering in person. The other gods were not very amused.

Probably because she thought it looked cool. I don't know much about the series but Usagi seems exactly like the type of person to do stuff just because she thinks it's cool.

kk

More that Bazett doesn't really fit in this case, or at least not her archetype.
Are you guys being completely serious here? I'm not going to be excusing any of Shinji's past actions or his base personality, and I'm not someone who buys into shonen style redemption. Do you guys really want this? Because I'm going to call the fuck out of your bluff.

Is this a meme?

Attached: Me Apparently.jpg (850x603, 76K)

Save her anyway, even if you don't companion her.

I am not casting a foul meme upon you. I know Shinji is human trash and specifically want to see how the circumstances of Last's Chain affect and change him.

...But I would prefer it if Shirou was also there.

Yes, I'm not meming. I'd like to see how other people react to the wakame.

Seconding this.

>Probably fairly. They seem shocked easily desu.
Cool.

>They might assume you are a part of a new faction just starting off though.
The faction of True Angels. Time to get rid of the fakes, both them and the fallen.

Attached: Angel.jpg (850x1030, 653K)

Is that...Rule 63 Shinji?
She's surprisingly cute.

I want to see SUFFERING, Heavens.
WHOEVER THE VICTIM IS.

You know, actually playing through Hollow Knight really made me understand why people said they were disappointed by the jump. I thought it was pretty good before, but nope, there's basically zero content in it for such a huge game.

Nobody cares, Red.

>defending Echoanon

Jesus christ your grudge gives you shit taste.

user, basically everyone cares. Even you care, you only pretend not to because you're shitposting.

Agreed. It was so sad too. I really want to like it but it's so low-effort about so many things and ignored the links to various lore bits that it was like the creator just made it so others couldn't make it, I know that isn't (shouldn't be) the case but damn.

Well. I guess we're doing this, then. I'll make a mental note to pick up Shirou/Rin in a less grim chain. We're going Wakame.

I have a feeling this is a first in the history of Jumpchain, assuming the memeposts about it before weren't true.

Attached: 1506065815018.png (897x669, 544K)

Fuck off, Red. We know your ban expired today, you're excessively obvious.

I've only ever picked up Shinji in Fate/Zero, so before he was truly a piece of shit.

Even for shitposts, this is pathetic. Why would you use a namefag who would never complain about stuff like that nowadays? She's like a beaten puppy, hiding away in the dark.

they are shitposters, they are pathetic by nature

Then why were you the only one to ever bring it up, Red? Nobody cares about those settings, nobody gives a fuck when we can get better jumps from better jumpmakers.

Take the hint.

Yes she is

Attached: grp1217201101-1.jpg (473x598, 37K)

Because it's valeria and nubee using it as a chance to jump on red

But I do care about Hollow Knight. And I also want a better jump for it, from a better jumpmaker.

Beaten isn't enough. We need to drown the bitch for squatting on settings and giving us shitty results.

Except she did bitch about Hollow Knight.

Attached: Troll.jpg (1518x1721, 952K)

Huh. Looks like she does have good taste after all.

They don't need to anonpost for that. The thread all but encourages it.

Yiff in hell, furfag.

You only believe that because you're an idiot, Red.

Which of the afterlives in ActRaiser should I buy?

>complimenting yourself this blatantly.

I don't even need to point it out.
This is just sad.

Goddamn, you were just waiting for your favorite punching bag to come back weren't you? She hasn't even showed up yet and you're already jumping at shadows. Holy shit, can you get any more pathetic than this?

Drown yourself already, Echoanon.

Do you want to reward the virtuous or punish the wicked?

See , stop samefagging and drop your jumps already.

Fuck off and kill yourself, OAA.

I swear to god, this has to be Echoanon shitting at Red in order to defend what little dignity he has left. And here I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic.

You've been found out already, Echoanon. Shifting blame to Red won't rid yourself of your own inadequacy.

Talk shit, get hit.

I mostly just want a better alternative for settings with particularly shitty afterlives, so punishment is pointless for me.

Attached: Samefags be like.gif (480x270, 2.61M)

Try again. Admit it, you've long overstayed your welcome Red.

Then get the Paradiso. Seems like a simple enough decision to me.

>Thread #2135
What the fuck is this, freeform RP? Why isn't it on ?

In DxD the human free 200cp for Sacred Gears can't be used on holy swords, right?

Does Valeria take assassination contracts.

Because it's not a Quest, Satan.

If anything this needs to be on for more reasons than 'not fitting on Veeky Forums'

It's basically a CYOA Thread like the general. Instead of standalone CYOAs though, Jumpchain CYOAs are taken with the idea that you're moving from one to the next after your time in one ends, with everything you've accumulated in one coming with you.

No, it's a general for a CYOA. Those don't go on /qst/.

If isn't true, do you.
I hope the reason is obvious.

Nice trips, Satan. It's the creation and discussion section of a single player game as discribed by

Just say you like someone else more than her or have a different opinion then her and nubee and the fanboys will turn you into a boogeyman man

So, why isn't it banned already? This doesn't belong on Veeky Forums. Neither does /cyoa/ to be honest.

Literally yiff in hell, furfag. Stop trying to hijack things for your disgusting board, you are the cancer.

Best jumps for bombs? I've got the Joker Brand Explosives from BTAS already but there has to be more out there. Looking at the nukes from Prototype and killer7 right now.

Fuck off Red/OAA/DDanon/Dirge

Because that's what the mysterious mods have decided.

Fuck off, Red.

>So, why isn't it banned already?

Because between three threads (/cyoa/, /twg/, and /jc/), no mods have decided it's worth their effort to oust us.