1 YEAR AGO TODAY ETH WAS $1

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1704281

It's now been exactly 1 year since Ethereum was $1. Can you guess what just hit that price today? And can you guess what has been just as shilled since Eth??

If you were wondering what the next big thing in this space is; it's Chainlink.

Just read the comments on that thread. The same bs were seeing with chainlink TODAY. Mark my words this will be $100+ EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/chromaticswamp/status/948821084362637312
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have 10k link in my ledger I am not touching until I can buy a house cash money from link.

Thank you mr money belly

holy fuck
we gonna make it brothers

Guess you'll never touch the money again then

were in for a ride

nolinkers are a fucking sad bunch lmao

>It's now been exactly 1 year since Ethereum was $1
OP is a confirmed retard

big if true

This. Even as someone who holds, you really can’t conpare the two in that way. The supply is a retarded amount different, and they have totally different purposes. Anyway, I do believe link will be his one day anyway, just not for that reason.

$8. my bad. My point still stands you dumb fuck

Wrong. ETH was $10 a year ago actually.

No it wasn't you fucking retard

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary, when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

FUCKING LMAO JUST LOOKED AT MY BLOCKFOLIO?!!!!
Bought 10000 in fourteen cents and listened to the FUD AND IT FUCKING BROKE 1$ TODAY LMAOOOOOLL

So how do I get into it?

You missed the boat senpai, it's too late now

by the time FUN is $1 how much will LINK be?

Seems like a PhD in FUDing link to me.

It's not too late
Buy in now
$100+ EOY

Stinky Linky is now
> Blinky Linky

first you have to make a meme before you can join the link marines

where did you get your degree, clown school?

idk why I give retards on this board advice, but... do NOT fucking buy real estate with cash.

Get a mortgage based on the cash in the bank, then put the cash into dividend stocks and collect interest on it, and pay off your loan over 30 years. The amount you'll make from your cash invested will be more than enough to pay for your house, plus you'll have never actually spent the cash.

General rule of life: If you can get a loan and not spend your cash, do that. Keep your cash invested.

Thanks for this advice user it's good. Remember more people than the guy you replied to read your posts and find them helpful.

thank you

it depends, I think. The city I live in has a decent appartment priced at let's say 120k, with a loan from the bank that may very well transform in 200-220k over the years. If you got cash on hands, you could try to get something decent off the auction for 80k .

Do you work in a bank or something?
General rule of life: avoid banks at all costs and pay things upfront. Always invest what you can, but don't be a retard.

Banks are the reason you're even getting gains from crypto you giant faggot. Yeah they're outdated and hopefully will be replaced but lending has propelled the human species like no other thing.

ETH was $1 in 2015 you idiot, it was $5-$7 by January 2016. Despite this lie LINK really is a huge fucking deal, unfortunately I had to sell something to pay off a little bit of debt to someone and I sure as hell wasn't going to sell my ICX stash so I sold my LINK and use some of the gains to pay the debt and put a spare $1000 into FUN yesterday in the nick of time for FUN's moon mission that just happened. I plan on riding FUN to some super nice gains so that I can actually end up having more LINK than I had before I paid off my debt. I just hope that my quantity of FUN at this low a price will be enough to compensate for the very tight schedule between FUN and LINK mega-moons. I think I might just be able to pull it off if I keep paying close attention.

Stop shilling your coins, no one cares

(((propelled)))

Oh, you may have just changed an user's life. Much love.

I know you own both ICX and FUN nigger

>put cash in stocks
>stock market crashes
>left bagholding shitstocks in negative equity on your mortgage or panic sell and make a massive loss

>buy affordable house outright without eating all your capital
>actually own the place without Schlomo having his claws in

Can you get a mortgage if 200k mysteriously shows up in your bank account over a few months from crypto? Especially if your net worth was like half that before? Isn't that the exact sort of thing they turn people down for? I know it's hard enough to prove that money from a gift is legit for morgage purposes.

Traded fun once, never touched the other
Im alL IN, K?

Most lenders only check where your money came from up to 90 days back. That being said, DYOR.

Link is 5x current price by April. Screencap this and vote:

mobile.twitter.com/chromaticswamp/status/948821084362637312

> put cash in stocks
> stocks crash
> lose house
> baghold shitty stocks

Buy high sell low, never change Veeky Forums

"go into debt goy, cmon. It makes sense that you pay me money lol"

This. If you get the opportunity to actually own shit you've been paying rent for your whole life fucking do it

>borrow money from the jews