Infinity General: Space Mafia edition

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where it's not just JSA, the whole Human Sphere wants Yu Jing dead. They'll need to join up with the Invincibles and build that formidable army of theirs one more time. First we need to await the Invincible Army, they're in probably 2019. Now wait, let the rival come back to life!

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Catalog of fluff, dossiers, and unit models
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Rules wiki:
infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup:
mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO-Uv_G4cY91ZfMy3rWOKDQL1cl7YyYzf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5JWn6xciCkYcBaTLGs6_FmFiZtCk2zm
youtube.com/playlist?list=gL0RY70TH3C0mb1n3DaRmyToH44sUck

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ
pastebin.com/PJaETXMV

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>released RPG books (+ a couple scans)
mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

Last Thread

Attached: Tunguska.png (600x600, 137K)

CB finally release a Russian sectorial.

And its not TAK.

Truly Kazak suffering knows no bounds.

Tunguska is as Russian as Bakunin is feminist. Technically true, but doesn't paint the whole picture.

TBFH, Playing Honorary-TAK in Vanilla's devastating as it is. 3 Scouts with Ojotniks? 2 Spetz? Vet Kazaks? Antipodes? Already getting pretty brutal.

Good.

*deploys chasseurs behind your back*

>560 noscopes them with an ojotnik

Yu Jing won't even need to boycott the BoW campaign as they literally stand no chance. They lost a significant chunk of players to JSA. They then lost a significant percentage of their units. Their only hope is closed battle lists being absurdly overpowered.

From left to right, that dude stays the same, color her blue, color him blue too and paint that hair red, then color her green. Its pretty blatant. Someone can probably dig up the recolor. I cant name them cause I saw the movie once.

I was sure "only" 4 of 6 were GotG rip offs, Greenmod has been with us since atleast N2.

The chimeras are fantastic, I dont think I have seen anyone having a problem with the furry cruise missile.

Attached: Moderator-Bakunin-Cover-Image.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

>Their only hope is closed battle lists being absurdly overpowered.

Truly this is the darkest timeline.

Collector, Nebula, Yondu, Gamora

The gamora one isn't much though, IMO. Looks pretty generic - if they had taken her uniform, it'd be a lot more worse.

Jokes on you Corvus Belli, I hated winning!

>Corporate goons set to be released
>not PanO

Fuck time for a new army.

YuJing Tears in quantifiable form

Attached: stats.jpg (1822x1563, 139K)

Tears L2: Superior Tears

Attached: stats2.jpg (1467x1208, 96K)

Least used YuJing unit in the game: Bit and Kiss edition.
Knauf out performed Karakuri, Neko, and Asuka...

Attached: stats3.jpg (1590x1210, 82K)

For real, I'm not buying anything until Invincibles are released. Corvus fucked up.

If you mean Tunguska they are more banking and organised crime goons then corporate but it's a pretty small distinction to make.

Haramaki in less than 0.5% of lists.

Guess we know why they got rebooted into the Tanko.

No one likes the Karakuri.

I think they're great units, but even I won't use them because they look so fucking goofy.

>O-Yoroi in 2% of lists
I found that hard to believe its that high. I've never seen anyone even talk about using it in Vanilla.

I fuckin' love stats
I wish this was more public info, but then it'd introduce bias to it.

>lists starting from mid-late 2016
>Shikami managed 4% despite barely being released
Holy shit, those guys really were popular.

Karakuri being so underappreciated is unfortunately not surprising.

They were a sectorial troop through and through. I expect they'd easily breach 50% in JSA.
Ironic thing is that I think Tankos would have a lot more going for them in vanilla, but they're generally a downgrade in JSA.

I can't wait to make a proper
>Dont talk to me or my son ever again

If it weren't so blatant or just a one off it could be forgiven. Atleast Yondu just needs some greenstuff for a proper mohawk, collector looks like Sting in Dune so thats okay, and yeah gamora is generic enough not to be a real issue. individually they aren't bad, but as a group its just really pathetic.

Morlocks are completely fucked though. Im using Domovoi, Colussus and swordgirl Wulver as my morlocks. Not buying the box for killer croc.

Attached: capture(3).png (901x617, 564K)

> Kuang Shi not in top 5
Surprising tbqh.

So, the surprising thing I find here is that there are apparently people who play Vanilla Yu Jing who don't take a Celestial Guard hacker.

The other case too is that Tokusetsu Butai and Keisotsu are clearly just there to be cheaper than their functionally equivalent alternative. So that means the most common 'real' unit from JSA was Raiden at 14% of lists, slightly under Daofei and Pheasants.

Oh, other thing about those stats: You see the average number of that model taken.

So avg Kuang Shi are 3.39 per list. Avg Zhanshi are 2.31. Avg Shaolin are 2.32
Avg Keisotsu are just under 2.

If that 0.35% of vanilla lists took Haramaki, they took 1.47 of them.
Dead last for real faction units is Kempeitai.

Honestly surprised Kempeitai beat anything. There's no reason to take them in YJ.

The image lacks Kriza for another layer.

Where are Domaru and Aragoto?

They're not on the list?

Shhh you are ruining the surprise!

>KB gets a spitfire now too
How can best dakka boi keep winning? I swear though it better not have a tactical rage fist. The MK12 should have had an SMG in the other hand.

Seeing how Kriza will most likely have 3 different models, I wouldn't even mind one of them having rage fist. It goes well with Full Auto desu.

Keisotsu are real, but only because Zhanshi aren't. You can easily find the extra room for Yisheng/Gongcheng. Not Zhanshi, that's 2 extra points for something that exists solely to be cheap and is taken in numbers. The last thing Kuang Shi needed was less worthwhile competition.

And Shinobu/Oniwaban are effectively the same unit, combined they're 20%. Add on the fact that their influence on the enemy's tactics is far more powerful than they are themselves, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for their loss in particular.

Haramaki in numbers makes sense. That's what I tried with them, and it worked much better than solo (though they still sucked)

There's a jump between second and third image. They're somewhere between 8 and 4 percent.

All Infinity HI must have 1 of the following:

Tactical Rock for foot placement
Angry Fist
Unsheathed melee weapon that will never be used.

There are exceptions, though they are rare.

Attached: 280373-0504.jpg (1244x700, 250K)

But muh upscaled matrix lobby scene!

OG Taskmaster would like to show you his hacking device.

Attached: asvgdagb.webm (1280x544, 227K)

As an Elite Kazak player, there's really no reason to be surprised. We've been told we're getting a sectorial since 2012. Six fucking years. And at this point, our army is pretty much self-reliant without the use of a sectorial, since we have so much Camo that can't be linked anyway and great models to drop into massed Suppression in order to stimulate the defensive power of a fireteam.

If you really want to complain about the suffering of being a Kazak main, snarl with me about the fact that the sectorial that we are theoretically getting before the heat-death of the universe isn't even one that offers anything particular new. We're getting Tartary who are the innawoods boys playing with werewolves and squatting in trees, rather Matr for urban operations and motorcycles.

And goddamnit, why is it that for our May/June release we're getting a release for a model that already has two great sculpts instead of some of the potato gopniks we're still stuck with. And it's the THIRD HMG Vet Kazak, too.

Attached: INF280128---1.jpg (800x449, 96K)

They had old models until a month ago, and the celestial guard with the control device is even older and stuck in a box of useless uglies when you're playing vanilla

Yet another reason Kazaks are king.

I personally can’t stand the tippy toes leaning pointing HMG vet kazak so I invite this resculpt with open arms

I have just been using my gas mask hmg spec ops as a vet kazak forever instead

Really? Weird. It's one of my favorite models in the entire line and probably a good reason why I've been openly running him as my Lt for the past several years, since I really got back into the game. How else will the Dog-Warriors know who to rip apart if Gagarin isn't pointing out who to maul?

Rough guess time: the Securitate losing light shotguns and sixth sense, as well as their repeater being tossed into a pitcher/deployable repeater FO gimmick, drops their base cost to about 12/13 points. They shoot and guts better than an Alguacil, of course, so that accounts for a bit of difference. Downside is it makes them a good bit more generic, so in Vanilla their BS/WIP just makes them an okay emergency button pusher cheerleader via paramedic.

Wonder what the Nomad SMG even looks like? P90? Futurisitic Skorpion? Evo-3? PP-2000? Bizon?

>Inb4 it's a fucking bullpup and pistol-gripped Pa-Pa-Sha

I imagine them being Celestial Guard to Alguaciles Zhanshis in Vanilla.

>tfw you realized you almost exclusively collect The Man armies
I main Kazaks, I bought into ISS, and I was already planning on Tunguska before I saw how fuckin' awesome these models are.

Tunguska is pretty anti-The Man, you ALEPH aspect!

Maybe this one won't have a shit pose. I don't know what CB used to have against Ariadna HI, they were often tripping over and doing stupid shit like that. Old rifleman is pretty cool though, weapon scale aside.
Line Kazaks and doc need serious work, one Tankhunter has aged well but they're all obviously old, Vet Kazaks are the same. It's only the cheerleaders that are truly ugly.

You are getting mad preemptively. I wouldn't be surprised if Dynamos and more urban slav scum made it in with TAK being a Kazak sectorial more than just Tartary.

I think the only SMG we've seen is the Haqq one, which looks like an MP5.

Attached: Bashi2.jpg (1061x549, 126K)

So Hecklers are completely out of the blue since we have known for awhile a few units for Tunguska. Was it said they are a primarily Hacker focused unit or that is just the unit in the upcoming box? The Red fury and Assault Pistol indicate to me they might be buddies with Grenzers along the same lines as Moiras/Custodiers/Healers. I know people have spitballed having Interventors link with Grenzers for ages.

Man I have no idea, only KB and Lizzy pilot have it. I mean, only a single Jag has the light shotgun modeled I am pretty sure. It does not please my inner /k/ommando.

Ive got news for you little buddy, I'm the man, then you're the man, and he's the man as well

>Forgetting the new Hsien multi rifle
God I wish he was real so he could fuck me.

I'm mildly upset the old girl Hsien didn't come back as the Multi-rifle. I know reusing the 3D model makes it easier, but women can oppress people just as hard in powered armor. Maybe even better, since they have heels.

Attached: infinity__hsien_warrior_by_miyaashina-da01o45.jpg (900x702, 68K)

They're pretty objectively the Man, just not ALEPH's Man. I mean, Hollow Men are literal the private security for rich interstellar bankers. You're running the Rothschilds.

>Zhanshi the top most used unit over Keisotsu, Celestial Guard, Shaolin Monks, and Kuang Shi.
>The inclusion of CG way outranks the inclusion of Kuang Shi. I'd have thought they'd be neck and neck
>Hsien used more than Rui Shi by at least 7%
>Hsien used more than Hac Tao, Daofei, Zuyong, and Yan Huo
>Pheasant Rank being used around the same margin as the Su-Jian, Raiden, and Daofei
>Bao Troops used more than Lu Duan
>Weibing and Warcors so low on the list
>Weibing lower than Lu Duan
>Weibing used less than Zhanying
>Karakuri in the bottom two percent, right behind Bounty Hunters and Knauf
>Son-Bae used more than Shikami or Karakuri

Color me surprised

>Alive units and Scarface at the bottom
>Haramaki and Kempeitei the least used JSA unit in vanilla
>Tokusetsu so high in usage
>Yan Huo played more than Hac Tao
>the top second through fifth units played in Yu Jing

By the way, where is the non-named Oniwaban?

I think they will possibly get access to jammers or albedo to fit with their names.

I really don't want more units to get Jammers though.

>heels

0/10

>jammers
I dont have a reaction image to fully grasp what I am feeling right now.

You shut your whore mouth. If I get to inflict the same pain on Haqq with a model that is 4 times as expensive as a ghazi I will take it!

Look at this faggot

Attached: 1519985314509.gif (370x256, 2M)

If we are throwing Jammers on bullshit then fuck it, give the Locusts a Jammer too. Infiltrate n jam

>PanO
>Anything nice or interesting ever

Attached: 1520115937546.png (1180x1140, 1.09M)

>flying_lawnmower.gif
So, how the hell are Hollow men going to work, structure HI (like the Su Jian) or REMs like the Karakuri?

Jammers are damned powerful. If they're anywhere in the game, they belong on high-end units so you can deal with them appropriately. Even the 10 point shotgun Ghazi would be a good price if he had the jammer instead of the 5 point one.

>not having a practical combat gear fetish

>REMs like the Karakuri
Jesus fucking christ they really were underappreciated. Do people literally just never look at them and assume they're not worthwhile or something?

It'll be STR HI like both Su Jian and Karakuri.

Karakuri are HI user. But yes they will definitely be STR. The question is if they will be REMs or not. REM hollows could be really goddamn scary with hacker buffs, but not be able to dodge for shit. HI, well, we know how that goes and i think Chimera has Nomads covered for insane speed STR monster.

REMs if I had to guess.

In my wildest dreams they would have Ghost Jumper and you could use them like Post Humans.

I'm starting to wonder what the Nomads feel about the Combined army... they hate ALEPH, but do they hate it enough to join EI?

I think people just really didn't want to buy their models, Karakuri are amazing.

According to really old rumors, Puppetaktika could be Ghost Jumpers.

My guess is MI with the STR attribute and Holo echoes.

The models are shit.

Doesn't matter how good the profile is if it looks goofy.

Combined Army represents exactly what they fear Aleph will become... So no, I don't think they would join them.

The only weird thing about LI/MI with STR is that they are robots that are unhackable. Right now only Skiavoros has that, and I'm guessing because of alien bullshit. I know Nomads are hacking experts, but making remote pilotable robots who are also immune to hacking seems a bit much even for them.

Nah fuck that, EI is just as bad but at least it is upfront about it. Nomads is freedom in their own insane interpretations of it. #spacegypsies4lyfe #gitfuktAIs

Chimera m80. Granted, "she" generally doesn't live too long to benefit from that but I have restarted a rampage with a Tomcat engi a few times.

For a second I read Autocannon Spetsnaz and I almost fainted.

Whoa, now you're saying the Doc need serious work? I guess we just have fundamental disagreements about aesthetics. The only things I really want as far as new sculpts are the special Line Kazaks -- the basic ones aren't great, but they're not nearly as bad as the ML -- a new ADHL Tankhunter. And then a Missile Launcher Tankhunter and a BSG Scout. Though I just use the Autocannon and the Spets instead.

Hell, I honestly prefer the old AP HMG Tankhunter to the new one, and haven't bothered to pick it up because it looks so generic and samey compared to the Spetsnaz one. Tankhunters looking very visually distinct from Spetsnaz makes good sense, and unifying their armor and design personally strikes me as bland and lazy.

I see no reason for a third sculpt of the AP HMG Vet Kazak when we still don't have a Shotgun Scout or a ML Tankhunter. Especially when I regularly run the ML and the Autocannon to have one surprise shot before both go into sniper mode, and having nice easily distinguishable models for that would be aces.

Hue. Marksmanship L2 Autocannons would be hilarious. Forgot my pic, so reposted.

Attached: 112995468.jpg (900x506, 96K)

They're not exactly robots though. They were said to be like "a brain in a jar."

I can see it being a similar situation to the Chimera.

We have seen a SMG on both the Blackjack and clint eastwood Desperado.

The models seem fine to me, I'm not sure what the big problem is. Which is strange since my opinions on sculpts are often in line with the majority. They look like weird robot skeletons, mk12 one is kinda wonky but the others are cool.

The only thing that could improve this model is if he was squatting instead of kneeling. Jokes aside, though, that's everything I want in a Doctor, and especially a Russian one.
>actually using his medical kit
>actually wearing a medic armband
>ushanka to keep warm

Thorakitai, too.

Yes, but the brains aren't in the hotzone, their back on Tunguska itself.

Is there an image for that Vet Kazak release, or was it shown in a schedule? I know that Dossier was floating around a while back, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

There's the new JSA one from Ryuken-9.

Which may or may not end up being the PanO one as well, seeing as most of the new JSA stuff is using PanO hand me downs.

Attached: Ryuken.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>I guess we just have fundamental disagreements about aesthetics.
Are you the user who claimed most of FRRM had aged poorly? If so, probably.
And doc isn't nearly as bad as the Line Kazaks desu, I'd put it above them definitely. I have no clue what you see in tripping Vet though, I've got my own tripping Moblot and it's one of the worst in the range.

Here you go, enjoy my potato quality screenshot from the live stream.

Attached: May June releases.png (727x524, 329K)

HI are the full package in a jar and they're still hackable. Brains in jars are pretty vulnerable if your hacking extends to remotely shutting off power armour and possessing tiny mechs, especially when the jars are as big as Hollowmen look.

>two Ariadnan HIs with AP HMGs released back to back

The concept of geisha skele-robos is pretty dope but the execution was pretty ehh. No "hair" or nice hip swagger. Doesn't help YJ combis are gross to begin with and another arm mounted weapon could have helped/lead to better poses.

Nice, thanks. Now to wait 3 months for a shiny new model...

The poses are pretty crap. I think they were trying to go for some kind of wobbly-unhinged movement. They wind up looking doofy though. Should have tried to make them more aggressive looking.

Does anybody have a pic of the Hollowmen?

The jars aren't in the body.

The HI is piloted remotely, like the PanO TAGs are.

One is for vanilla, the other vanilla wouldn't touch with a ten foot stick.

Such is life in Ariadna, where the balance is just as poor as the people.

Got you, bratja.

Attached: 1521919302681.jpg (1734x1262, 165K)

It could also be the Yu Jing SMG. It's been designed and is on the new Wu Ming chain rifle's back, but I can't quite tell if it's the same as the Ryuken's or not. I'm still using the old tiny models.

Attached: WuMingAssaultCorps0594-6.jpg (900x506, 53K)

Goodbye SWC, it was nice knowing you.

Noice. Thanks.
MR+Pitcher seems exciting.

This is what they were going for I think.

Just the execution was a little off.

Attached: string puppet.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Shown in the schedule. It's coming in June.

Yeah, that's me. Just different tastes, I suppose. As far as the Vet, I just like having that armored jackass visually commanding the troops and calling out targets. Maybe it's just in the basing or the viewer, but it doesn't even look like he's tripping. His left foot is firmly planted, and he's slouching somewhat under the weight of one-handing an LMG.

Pardon the image quality. I can't take pictures for shit, and am using an old iPhone.

Attached: Gagarin.jpg (2448x3264, 573K)

Yeah, the heavy shotgun and Mk12 versions drop the ball. The combi rifle captures that feeling almost perfectly

That's even more hackable then.

I wasn't too hyped for Tunguska before, but all this new stuff looks baller. Shame about Securitate though, hopefully something else will pick up the aesthetic and hats.
You think the combi will be the very valuable specialist or the useless garbage profile? It tends to be one or the other with those things.

They should drop the Burst of HMG to 3.