SOLD ALL MY LINK BELOW $.10

>SOLD ALL MY LINK BELOW $.10

You deserve it faggot.

>t. held since ico

You fucking deserve it

We needed weakhanded faggots like you to get out before we could fuel the moon mission

>I am also a weakhanded faggot, sold 10,000 prl Jan 2nd.

Veeky Forums consists of the smartest people on the internet with no lives. (You) should have listened.

>Plot twist
Whatever you sold it for is now 10x the value of chainlink currently.

>sold at $0.70
>could only afford 400 linkies at the time so whatever
Still 4x'd my poorfag portfolio in less than two weeks. I'll catch the next rocket. There is going to be a lot of them.

How the fuck do you 4x in 2 weeks? I 3x in 2 months and i think i did good.

It never went sub $0.10 fegit

T. Jelly hands who sold 75% of stack @ $0.16

x3.5 in 1 week here

XLM, REQ, FUN, BNTY, UFR, PFR, TRX

65% in XLM

When are you selling XLM?

Bought low and sold high multiple times.
3,5k-> 11,5k

SOld them at 15cents.

REPORTING IN.

holding since 0.13
maybe if i wasnt reading Veeky Forums so often it would be much easier to hold but not selling for at least 2 years

>I'll catch the next rocket. There is going to be a lot of them

not like this one, user. this is the kind of moonboi shit thinking thats going to keep you poor

in the $2 to $6 range

I dont think you understand user. I didn't sell my link at a value of 10 cents, I sold my wallet for 5 cents.

I was about to make a thread like this. I'm literally almost #selfharm right now. Fuck man this hurts

>50/50 confido/chainlink split $5k each
>confido exit scams, I buy the dead cat bounce with 20% of my link
>confido goes to zero and I market sell all my link ATL nearly because I figure it couldn't be real and was part of the scam

Then I got out of crypto altogether and just browse Veeky Forums. Holy fuck all the things that could have been. I'm going to hate myself the rest of my life.

damn bro, im sorry to hear that.

there's still time tho man. take some time and gather up what you can. there's still opportunity out there for you. you got this man.

also, start meditating every day if you dont already. weird advice, but not really once you start doing it and seeing the benefits of it

How much money did you miss out on?

but confido reimbursed people, no? I read that somewhere, i dont remember

user, I started with 5k in sept at the ath of everything and got just'd for a straight month. I held and then got lucky with 12k Prl at 7 cents with 1 eth and sold at 80 cents 1 day before supermoon (also justing myself there, just look at the graph). It sucks as a poorfag to miss a 10-15k overnight gain, but there is still plenty of market to be had and if you let it get to you, you will try and chase gains and lose. Just be patient and the market will work for you.

putting $5k at the time when confido exit scammed would be over 100k link

I agree...mortgage the house and max the credit cards ...all aboard the next moonmission...failure is not an option

I will literally do anything for this shitcoin to go back below 50 cents. I've recently accrued a lot of money yet chain link has disturbingly gone up at the same time. I refuse to buy it at it's current price. No matter how good of a prospect it is I do not buy high.

>idiots that fell for the adhd kids fud

You people don't deserve the gains

Fucking shit, looking at Link's price makes me I'll.
I could've bought it at .15 way back in November but I had no idea about crypto currency back then.
Ugh, I feel like if I buy now, it'll dip back to .50 to spite me.

Have any of you guys seen how quickly the volume is drying up to buy? It may go back to 50, but it will go to 1.50 shortly after that because there are about 100,000 people waiting for that moment like you are.

This thinking is what made me miss Rai

Why exactly is it drying up so fast?
There hasn't been any real news has there, or did I miss something during the holidays?

Link $100 EOY. No one wants to sell but plenty are FOMOing and need to buy.

Also where is that one faggot from 2 days ago who was sure it would go back to 10 cents.

yeah where are all these faggots who said back to 2500 sats and 10 cents and below ico? SHOW YOURSELVES

>Link $100 EOY
Based on what exactly?
Any news or partnerships?

I dunno, the fact that they are going to provide a working solution for the largest problem in blockchain adoption? Number 1 rule for making money, solve a problem. This problem is very VERY large.

Yeah, but aren't there other coins trying to solve the same problem or is that not the case?

sucks to be you
I x6 my money, and also started only 3 weeks ago

>that not the case

yeah but chainlink is first and i dont think that they are lying about the partners they will have. The others all have oracles as some kind of extra feature, they are way behind. Chainlink is working solely to make oracles a reality

>I don't know what this coin does please spoon feed me

Ok, it seems you guys are confident, I guess we'll see.

>Veeky Forums consists of the smartest people on the internet with no lives
Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, and Stephen Hawking browses Veeky Forums, didn't you know that?