What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Low MC and fairly decent concept and whitepaper.

I don't know if i'm convinced that torrenting needs to be blockchained up, but it could be profitable.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/396312271418294283/397553040703488001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low marketcap with big announcements coming in 2-3 weeks. Solid buy right now.

bought already, will gain even more with news

A sleeping rocket

Imagine what.cd but for everything, on the blockchain
Because that's basically what it is.
Don't buy it, I don't care, I'm not shilling. But I'll use the shit out of this when it gets popular and so will everyone else who misses what.cd and every dead torrenting site that is now shut down due to lack of funds/seeders/content providers

one of the best with markey below 10mil, will make x10 in one month

I actually bought 10k coins a week or two ago when I first started seeing this coin get shilled. Think Ill pull most out around 100mil marketcap. I can see it hitting that if the shilling ramps up in the coming weeks.

shill me about this coin, is it like a piratebay decentralized?
are the incentives to have it good?

its kinda hard for coins like this to not at least 2x or 3x with this market cap

yeah and this one actually has a unique purpose, it will take off once development begins

so no working product atm lol?

Do you want to get on the rocket before it fires, or after it fires? That's essentially what you are asking.

Alpha coming in a couple weeks.

no project is new af. You're getting in on the ground floor, yes there's some risk but higher reward

which exchange you guys use for this? cryptopia?

To be honest, I did not look into its tech. For my smaller investments like this I just dump some in because of the hype factors

I'd say go with Cryptopia.
At this point, anything that isn't EtherDelta is a good option.

isn't anyone in the US going to run into legality issues. people are going to seed music and movies and books - shit that peoplle will be willing to pay upr for, but thats against the fucking law...

otherwise I like the idea. incentivizing seeding, increasing information availability. right up my wheelhouse

Good project with insane potential

Can shill this flammable gem on reddit plz

lol it's a scam...

weak FUD

It's a scam
BnXIkpW1 confirmed it

That's exactly why I got in a few days ago. Everyone buying top 10 coins like crazy for actual small gains, while I get in these projects super early and reap mad gains. UFR is a solid buy, listen to a veteran.

Burger police usually never give a shit unless someone's reselling the torrents.
Show us proof then, faggot

oh you're right he did, guess it's time to wrap it up boys. Someone email the developers

Get your pajeet ass out of here. This coin will at least hit 50 mil when the alpha is released in february. Check the subreddit for regular dev updates. If you pm him, he will give you his github/linkedin.

Fking pajeets created shill group convincing ppl to buy this shit coin
You need to bump at least 2 threads daily or you'll get kicked out lol
discordapp.com/channels/396312271418294283/397553040703488001

I think mods should ban for it as that's obvious spam

Idk if i got pajeeted, but I bought 2 days ago and am almost up 100%