Inanimate objects as races

Anyone else see objects and then think of them as a fantasy race? I recently saw this tent person and my mind snapped to the fixation of tent people. Nomadic tribes of various tent wearing individuals that never expose their upper body out of spiritual taboo/ horrific hereditary skin conditions. The tents themselves usually come in a variety of shapes and sizes, yet more disturbingly enough are the sightings of much larger, near circus sized tents. These tents seem entirely peaceful, and move by means of hovering centimeters off the ground before planting themselves down. Wherever these larger tents place themselves, the smaller tents follow. Though incapable of vocalization (and lack of eyesight), tent folk seemingly are well aware of what is happening around them in a ten foot radius, and engage in bartering with other races, usually through the trade of outlandishly strong, durable textiles for the most basic of goods.

Attached: j2hp65y2hck01.png (450x400, 89K)

At first, I thought you meant that the tent is literally the person, and it was cool, but then the rest of what you said was dumb from tent-wearing individuals on.

In short, yes, you'd be correct for the first part. The tents themselves have human like extremities in some cases (feet, hands), but are otherwise as human as a the objects they resemble.

For somebody tripping balls you're pretty consistent in your typing, OP.

How sleep deprived are you right now?

>muh ebin original fantasy race
>muh diverse contrarian setting
Stop. Just fucking stop. This is pure cancer. Just stick to what professionals have written and shut the fuck up.

next time you get shitfaced please post here again this is genuinely interesting

next time you get shitfaced please post here again this is genuinely interesting

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

No it's not. Stop encouraging his faggotry and maybe encourage him to stop being so fucking rebbit

Another more recent one was of this image I stumbled upon earlier. The entire concept of tubamen is rather fascinating to me. Humanoid figures that have their heads replaced with horns of brass instruments that speak in tones similar to the instrument itself. While seemingly humanoid for their body at birth, as time progress more and more of their body slowly becomes replaced with protrusions of polished brass or honed steel, eventually putting them into a near paralytic state. These elderly tubafolk are somewhat accepted by their society, being hefted to positions of clerical work, often being used as town criers, book keepers, or accountants. Upon their death, what flesh remains swiftly rots away, leaving behind instrument pieces of astoundingly high sturdiness. These 'bones' of the dead are then re purposed for militant use, as the sheer density and robust nature of said bones is said to rival a finely crafted hammer. However, it is ill advised to hold onto such bones openly, as it is a grave offense to tubafolk to brandish their dead without explicit permission.

Related, a younger tuba man wielding the bones of his grandfather.

Attached: photo_2018-02-28_10-17-58.jpg (460x709, 70K)

Hey, fuck you, I like it.

Attached: 1520474248326.png (368x701, 461K)

Another example of a more elderly tubafolk, nearing the age of being practically useless.

Attached: photo_2018-03-23_17-43-05.jpg (875x1022, 103K)

Your kind don't belong here

Neither do you, you insufferable cunt. Let people have fun.

Attached: Look_of_disgust_anime.jpg (640x640, 131K)

This

Say user, how about you contribute something to the thread? I'm sure you've got a fucking amazing concept you could add to the conversation.

>(((Fun)))
Sorry I didn't upboat you Soymantha. We don't have those here. Now why don't you and OP go show each other your feminine penises. I'm giving this thread the X card

>Literally just buzzwords
Hey user, why are you actually on Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1517314541606.png (412x393, 51K)

I do. It's a revolutionary thing called "read the fucking book and actually play the game as it's meant to be played as opposed to jacking off to your gender special half demon half semen half zebra kitsune political science wizard's stats"

Sorry I don't approve of mongoloids shitting up the hobby with their retarded contrarian Oh Sees that they'll of course insist on playing

>Your imagination is shit! We have to play it exactly how it says we must in the book! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holy shit user, let people have fun with their game of pretend. I literally only play Tolken races, but why would I give a fuck if someone wants to play what you listed? Let people have fun, holy shit.

>gee user why are you getting mad at all the people taking hot shits on your dinner table? I mean it's not on your plate, just right next to it. Just ignore the smell and be happy

Then why did you open the thread, when there was nothing here that you would enjoy?
So, you're personally playing with people like that, correct?

>user they haven't taken a diarrhea dump into your meal yet why are you complaining? Who are you to say no? Just let them have le fun ;>}

>Just stick to what professionals have written and shut the fuck up.

Attached: Frisbee dog.jpg (604x422, 50K)

Reproduction of tentfolk is entirely up to speculation of scholars. Larger tents have been noted to occasionally intake smaller tents through small flaps. After a time, the tents emerge, often slightly damaged, but with much smaller tents tracing their path. Attempts by other races to enter these large tents have varied. Peaceful approach of said tents has lead to visitors entering disappearing entirely, while certain larger tents refuse to open for anyone. Aggressive approach of these larger tents has been met with overwhelmingly horrific actions. Aggressors are rapidly overwhelmed by smaller tents and appear to be skinned alive, through what means and how is unknown, any accomplices to the assailant are left unharmed, unless action is taken to intterupt the work of the tentfolk. The skin of the aggressor is then carefully stitched together over a period of a day to resemble a decent bolt of sordid leather, and the assailant is buried shortly after through what seems a crude funeral. A small tent is then erected over their burial site using the stitched material, and left still. Reports of these smaller tents moving away is hearsay, as they seem unnaturally flimsy compared to the outlandish fabric that compromise most of tentfolk. These lesser, harrowing tents seem to be slightly sentient, and will actively shake if approached by previously known kin. Approaching these smaller macabre structures is ill advised, as tent folk actively will gather passively upon any visitor approaching said tent.

Attached: tents.jpg (640x360, 91K)

you're a fag lol

Or just talk to the player or DM, explain that they're doing things you dislike, or be a DM and make your own game to your tastes instead of acting like an autistic moron on a Mongolian throat singing BBC

Attached: 1517873641816.jpg (555x435, 70K)

Sorry no one likes your """original""" setting ( ie a combination of the anime you just watched and and the video game you're currently playing. ). Because no one does. If it were good someone would be paying you to make t

autistic faggot crying about his make believe lol

>Stick to what the pros wrote
So a professional writer never makes something bad in universe?

Not him, but wouldn't people who enjoy that anime or videogame enjoy that guys setting?

why do you hate imagination lol like just have fun nigga

If it's bad, people wouldn't have bought it.

No, because it's a poorly made hodgepodge filtered through a retarded brain. I like steak and I like potatoes, but I don't want to eat a dog's turd just because it's eaten both of those

Are you sure about that? Really, really positively sure?

Attached: 51S5093S31L.jpg (349x475, 60K)

I enjoy the JoJo's campaign I'm in right now, and I like JoJo's. If someone was running a Campaign based in Morrowind, I think I'd like that too.

>Just stick to what professionals have written and shut the fuck up.
Either this is bait, or you're on the wrong board.

Op here. Sorry to cause problems. Just wanted to vent that out of my brain. Stay excellent, I need to go lay down for a while.

Attached: 1520822036292.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Don't be sorry, you had a cool idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit! I've found him, the wrongest person to ever live!

Attached: scared.jpg (555x624, 106K)

What if tent people rely on entrapping humans through deception, like pitcher plants?

Living vehicles.

With possible backgrounds ranging from technomagical wonders created for the military and upper class, to strange and otherworldly manifestations of the concept of speed, these often demand strange substances as fuel but make powerful allies to those who can sate their hunger.

Attached: 3707b4e7f8ca33d3e7c4a4e815a97c84.jpg (450x459, 53K)

See I'm super autistic about this sort of thing. I like the idea of living object people, but I'd want them to emphasis more the "people" aspect. Like if the object is made of wood the person has wood colored skin that's thicker then normal skin, but still feels a bit like normal skin and can yield in the same way.

>Just stick to what professionals have written
Not a single person has ever gotten good at anything with this mentality. Not a single person could ever accomplish anything. Your "advice" is directly counterproductive to the entirety of human ambition.
Were the entirety of Earth to take your words to heart, all progress would stop, and civilization would be eradicated in a single generation. You are apocalyptically wrong.

I gotta ask before I fap: is she legit, or is it a tarp?

Ha!