>news articles being wrote
>devs tour Choina
>chinks buying in
>miners shipping

get in right now

bought the last dip
100% comfy holdin untill 300$ minimum

Glad I bough in early enough, now just watching the show lol

Shill me on this. Top 100 market cap and yet I've never even heard of it. Sounds like another pajeet scam.

Coins will be "mined" through providing bandwidth for the "new Internet" aka skywire
Skylededger is there version of an ERC20 platform where all projects get their own blockchain and kitties do not clog up the blockchain
instant tx with no fees that actually scale
devs are devoted autists who do not care for marketing and its just gaining momentum now

MSM shilling the most redpilled coin there is
what a fucking time to be alive lads

Your argument is literally that I should invest in this because it's fucking autistic? Why don't I just go buy LINK and BazingaCoin then?

Maybe because it has a working product and a healthy codebase?
Because it is not just a fucking json? LOL
Commodity based cryptos are the way to go in 2018.

>instant tx with no fees that actually scale
Does anyone actually believe this?

Yes I do because I actually send sky to different wallets all the time and it werks. Try it out if you do not believe it.

tx cost you coin hours. but you get coin hours for having sky

Dafuq are coinhours?
Is that something like GAS?

want to get rid of your bags?

Yep. Skywire is an Internet where all economy is paid with Skycoin (and its gas,coin hours. Each miner becomes an individual ISP.

I bet you sold all your BTC for 300 USD

Love the ETH chart my man. BTW Chen who wrote etherum worked on skycoin as well...

Try it for yourself. I've sent coins to cryptopia and it confirms in seconds. Its the real deal.

anybody else on this train enough to make a DIY miner? i have the parts coming in the next week. im hype about the potential of this shit and how early on in the project we still are.

Nice. At least someone here has an approach to crypto that goes beyond being a slimy pnd'ing jew. Best of luck user, hopefully I can one myself some day

cheers user. total cost was just under $530 and seems pretty straight forward as it runs on orange pi's.

I am with you bois.
Gonna be my own ISP with black jack and hookers.

I regularly use cryptopia

$50.14/SKY when converting from LTC

Still a good buy? Or did I miss the boat

It's ATH do NOT buy. Don't let the shills trigger your fomo. It was less than 15$ two weeks ago

I would say anything under 100$ is still gucci

Just wow. By that logic nobody would ever buy anything. It is just below ATH and sits there without dumping further for 5 days now while volume is still going up. Totally will dump back to 17$ tomorrow.

I see this meme being posted lots lately. Why should I care about this shitcoin?

Because I say so

where you located? i got a telegram group going for any Texas fags out there but the capcha this the link is spam

Nice try IRS/CIA

Go look at their track record. They've been flying under the radar for years.

toplel. well catch me in the skywire telegram - wanderinghypeman

are traps gay?

no