Is it too late to start now?

Is it too late to start now?

Nope

was it too late to buy BTC in 2016?

how does one start after making Coinbase account?

There is going to be a new moon mission every week all year. Don't panic-buy something already going straight up. This is the year of Crypto Kings. Play it smart and by 2019 your parents will be asking to move in to *your* basement.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

transfer to an exchange
buy a coin you think will go up
sell, increase your BTC stack
keep repeating compouding your stack
Start diversfiying around 5k+ plus

Make an account on Binance, research a few good coins and invest, don't diversify too much, 2-3 good coins max, if less than $1000 just 1-2 or 1 good coin, XLM is going to go up a lot in the next 24 months so that could be an option. Vechain and Req also look promising. Buy Eth on coinbase, transfer to Binance and buy an alt coin, be patient and make some money.

You will need to join an exchange - but eth on coinbase and transfer it to that exchange and trade from there

It's never too late if you're smart, bold, and a little lucky.

STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND BUY IN ALREADY

when will binance open the reg again?

if you already have an account on coinbase, do the following: make an account on kucoin with the link from pic related. also make one on binance (chink exchange). then trade. good luck to you anons

it was too late when i started on december 5th and i've still managed to turn 2000 dollars into 17000. do it.

There's new moons every week. There won't be any astronomical BTC sized moons any time soon, or maybe ever agaib, but there's still plenty of money to be made.

Say I wanted to buy some altcoins and hold them long term, is it good idea to leave them on Binance?
If not what would you recommend?

what I forgot to say here: aside from kucoin and binance I also use cryptopia for undervalued shitcoins

I have one rly good piece of advice left for you newfags. DO NOT buy shit on coinbase. DO NOT send shit from coinbase to another exchange. make an account on GDAX. you can buy BTC/ETH cheaper than on coinbase and you can send it to kucoin/binance/cryptopia for FREE. Coinbase has insane fees last time I checked. transfer from Coinbase to GDAX takes less than a second since they are merged. gbless

I wasn't even aware they closed registration, can't help ya on that one.

Long term HODL is a thing of the past, day trading altcoins that are only in the spotlight for 2-3 weeks is the way to go now

Do you just keep everything in the exchange after you buy of do you transfer to a wallet of some sort?

What do you do after mooning? Sell for BTC or ETH? Then look for another coin or wait for it to dip how much?

It's usually not recommended to leave coins on exchanges but if it's not a huge amount you should ok.

if it would be we would all cash out already, there are still gains to be had.

No way u get on binance now

I keep $1000 or less on exchange if it starts going past that then I'll move it into a wallet.

I was able to make a Binance account, what gives?

Binance support team member here. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll disable your account now.

then get on kucoin or cryptopia..

Binance support team member here. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll disable your account now

aren't wallets coin specific? So if I put 10k in mooncoin I just leave everything in exchange?

Are you prepared to live with the regret?

How bad would you feel if you didn't join in and everything keeps mooning?

Its better to try something and fail, than never even try.

But everyone should know, only invest what you can afford to lose, don't bankrupt yourself.

how do you buy cripple with FIAT? do i really have to exchange in btc first?

Too late to become a millionaire from $1000 investment? Yeah probably. Too late to make some good fucking money with 0 work? No way.