What if.... what if.... paladins.... were monster girls..... who reformed succubi.... haha...

What if.... what if.... paladins.... were monster girls..... who reformed succubi.... haha... and they all looked like anime girls.... and every time they gained xp.... they got really big muscles haha..... just wondering haha!

Attached: quest threads.jpg (844x353, 78K)

The worst thing is that it's literally one /pfg/ faggot who keeps on posting it, and they tend to brag about it, too.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

jews

What if niggers off the cliff?

And I mean ALL niggers off the cliff.

Attached: 1515110223812.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

>and every time they gained xp.... they got really big muscles
Are we talking temporary "buff" with duration proportional to the amount of XP gained or incremental permanent growth?

Haha, like... guns... medieval...haha

Attached: 55e.jpg (600x900, 58K)

Even if it were just america, the world would be saved

It's actually the worst kind of shitposting, because an ironic shitposter obviously knows he's shitposting, does it anyways and somehow justifies it as an okay thing to do. OP might be the biggest faggot among all the OPs around this board right now.

>what if the mentioned stuff?
Coomshat.

Just asking for a friend LOL ;)
What if the pures form of love for a succubi was eating someone and turning them into assfat haha!

What if this made this succubus stronger haha, my friend who is very cool thought it'd be totally hot and not retarded at all if this succubus grew big as a planet haha.

>quests

Attached: queenie_consider.jpg (460x460, 31K)

I can only pray to God in heaven.

guys guys guys

what if

what if

our fantasy settings had gunpowder and firearms caused everyone to join an adventure guild

Haha... what if... we didn't respond... too obvious shitposting... like we always do?

Like.... what if... we did like everyone else and just ignored it.

I decided to include a non-malevolent Succubus in my lore-lite 4e game, and the party took to it far more enthusiastically than I thought they would. I expected them to brush it off entirely or just treat like any of the other NPC's that I've introduced in the campaign (mildly interested for a session or two before being dropped for the next new shiny). Instead they started aggressively pursuing her affections, and the moment one of them "won", they all started tacitly and not-so-tacitly looking for their own monstrous love interests.

>vaccination is government's secret program to splice parts of population with lemming DNA

Attached: DeltaGreen plot hooks.jpg (448x1205, 88K)

the monstergirls thread is on what, it's thousandth iteration? Ignoring this shit doesn't make it go away.

>non-malevolent
benevolent.
The word you're looking for is benevolent.

I've been reading Practical Guide to Evil lately, and it's really making me want to run something that earnestly and openly conforms to fantasy epic tropes and conventions, complete with in-game quests.

No, that's not the word that I'm looking for. She isn't particularly nice or caring, she just isn't a soul-eating monster formed from condensed evil.

haha it's a 40k character that is usually male like a techpriest except it's a girl and she has massive tits haha