Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2136: Pet Six Billion Fluffies Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>Last Thread

Attached: Jumpchain.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never expected that 17 would win the ToP or that Zeno would have deleted everything if the winner made a selfish wish.

Huh, feels weird that DBS is over now.

Fucking Dhaos, am I right?

Alright then, now that I've finished both the anime and movie, it's pretty clear now that I won't be able to stuff them into a single jump. I guess I'll be making two Escaflowne jumps.

On that note, now's as good a time as any to ask what you all want to see in the Escaflowne jump(s)?

Attached: Escaflowne_movie.jpg (1280x1024, 287K)

Don't give him too much credit. He's the director's husbando.

Attached: Boners.jpg (449x1200, 137K)

>those tiny hands

>it's pretty clear now that I won't be able to stuff them into a single jump.
There's that much content?

A Noble/King perkline with maybe a castle/country for us to rule over perhaps? A Guymelef carrier. A Dragon heart, or place for us to hunt beasts with the strongest being a dragon we can kill and claim its heart? I imagine it would be easier then having to cross worlds for one.

Wings? A Badass bodyguard like that one guy was for Van at the start. Powers to read tarots like Hitomi.

I know exactly nothing about this setting beyond they have radical looking mecha with frickin mecha-capes. As long as i get to import a mech so it too can have a rad cape, I shall be happy.

Amazing hair. The boys in Escaflowne are bishonen as fuck.

A perk to be really good at chaos theory mathematics, kind of a refutation of the Emperor's thing about how complex systems are awful to mathematically model.

Mecha customization, or at least the ability to import an existing one as a guymelef, with the option to buy some of the cooler toys like the liquid metal claws or stealth cloaks.

A drawback that makes your gender identity very confusing for anyone interacting with you.

You mean beyond Guymelefs and cat girls?
It's been a while since I've seen either. Maybe a soundtrack perk? Remember the music sticking out.

Mecha Import and Custimization

Reposting question

Non-shitposty, Warhammer Fantasy-based question.

Given the method of army-building that started in Chaos Warriors and was carried over to Kislev through inspiration, and given I saw Valeria asking Karl how he put it together, will the other Fantasy jumps be seeing that method implemented, either via scenario or via retooled army-building CP-purchase?

Not really a bad thing if it doesn't catch on. I just think it's a method that works well and would like to see it used more often. Of course, current jumps would be more difficult to implement it without retcons.

Gaunlet, you here?

>There's that much content?
It's more that they are two different things that happen to share names.

I wonder if Frieza is gonna be Piccolo/Vegeta 3.0

Yeah, aside from the fact that they're both about a girl named Hitomi who travels to a magical world and meets a guy named Van who pilots a robot named Escaflowne, they have nothing in common. And I know that sounds sarcastic, but it really is the case that aside from that basic framework everything is different. The setting, the characters' personalities, even things like whether magic actually exists. Like, you can make a strong argument that there's no magic in the TV show, Gaia just has weird laws of physics that sort of look like magic to Hitomi. The movie straight-up has wizards, though.

When I made my Fey Witch of Slaanesh arc, I looked at building a Bretonnian army - I would've barely been able to scrape out 48 knights and three trebuchets for ~400cp.

I would like that, whether it's given out as a scenario reward or the current army purchase options are rewritten a bit. Building an actual army is very awkward as it stands. Also it means jumpmakers would put the unit descriptions in the jump itself so I don't have to download a .pdf every time a new faction gets a jump.

>A Badass bodyguard like that one guy was for Van at the start.

Balgus. F

Hey, Jumpchain.

Still working on culture perks for the Bronze Age Collapse jump.

Curious though, any of you want to see anything specific out of the Egyptian perk-line?

Attached: kak-zhil-faraon-v-drevnem-egipte4.jpg (605x372, 51K)

I think you're more likely to get things like Kislev where the units you can buy get brief descriptions than full 14 page documents for each army.

Balgus was one bad motherfucker. Just cutting apart Guymelefs ten times his size, didn't even care.

Small Samurai Jack update because I was watching the show again and I came up some new ideas.
>Added a Pet Monster Item/compnion and made it the 50cp/free thing for Magic Users.
>Added a Monstrous Mount Item and made it the 200cp discounted thing for Magic Users.
>Changed the Artificial Gills to a Breath Mask.
>Increased the speed of several things.
>Made the age and gender options free.
>Upgraded the description of the Mechanical Arm. The battery will now last for several hours.

Still can't upload imaged jumps so I'm posting the text version here and the imaged version on the drive.

Attached: Samurai Jack JumpChain Text.pdf (PDF, 274K)

I know it didn't even exist during the Bronze Age Collapse, but I really want a purchasable Library of Alexandria from somewhere.

Something about agriculture or extensive record keeping for sure.

something about divine incest

You're like 400 or 500 years off.

Can you please give the Halo jump to someone else instead of Red? Recent events have proven she's only going to ruin it.

Is the Enchanted Weapon capable of killing Aku since it is based on Jack's sword? Always thought the Scotsman's sword could have done the job too, but the last season nixed that idea.

Hey KOTOR, question about the Shapeshifting form, the one where we turn into a black amorphous mass ala Aku. Does it have the same 'non-magical weapons don't work' effect that Aku's body does?

>We still don't know what Jiren's wish was

Something to make your buildings last for thousands of years.

That's fine by me. The Chaos Warband Supplement probably wouldn't be as long as it is if it didn't dedicate a full page to every unit, anyway.

Please take the Halo jump back.
Or give it to Valeria.

To be fair, it makes sense why Jack's sword would work while the Scotsman's didn't. Jack's sword was created by three major gods using the purity of the human spirit, from the soul of a powerful warrior. Its' very nature is divine and good, the exact opposite of Aku, created for the exact purpose of destroying him. The Scotsman's sword, on the other hand, is simply a sword that was enchanted with Celtic runes. It's a great weapon, but it's not something that's going to stand against a demon lord/cosmic horror like Aku.

I feel like there's something to do there with their steles and how they faded while the buildings themselves endured, but not what.

Who cares? Dude wasn't even a character.

So we have confirmation now that picking a universe besides 7 isn't suicide. Good to know.

Somehow, it wasn't the cutting that made the biggest impression on me, but rather that he was strong enough to block a sword blow from a guymelef. That always stuck with me.

Eh. Chaos Warriors did it well enough, and still didn't add quite a few (though that was because they were purchases as Mounts and Pets, admittedly).

... Although okay, part of that was because Karl split it into its own document. That helped matters.

>Bronze Age Collapse

I have no suggestions for content, but just wanted to say that's an awesome jump idea. I look forward to seeing it!

Attached: KeuninckFire_of_Troy.jpg (800x534, 130K)

Fuck no, Val should have gotten to do the Chaos jump.

Ok, this should be the final update. Forgot to add mental resistance to IN HELL and Goji.

Attached: Godzilla(IDW Comics) V.1.05.pdf (PDF, 314K)

Hey Goji-user, quick question. Does IN HELL also increase your physical strength, or just your durability? How would King of the Monsters IN HELL compare with King of the Monsters Keizer physically, ignoring stuff like breath attacks?

Yeah, you're just not going to see many people make an entire separate document for what's generally linked to just one part of the document. Especially not when most of that length is only needed for those too lazy to search themselves, since you only need a basic description and fluff and not a page per unit.

This. Jump is invalid.

We don't really see any major strength feats in Goji In Hell... It would probably be best to assume that in physical stats IN HELL should put you above Keizer. Because I'm pretty sure there are some heavier monsters that Goji lifts there in general.

Yeah, it'll work against Aku. I'd thought other forms of magic and powerful weapons could work against him as well, but it seems like they made Aku stronger in the final season.

Shapeshifting doesn't offer any special protections.

Thanks, Goji-user.

Gotcha, thanks KOTOR user.

If I take Right to Divinity along with one of the "A specific kaiju hates you" drawbacks am I going to have to fight two of the same Kaiju?

Yup.

PERFECT

Attached: 2MAZ9um.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Don't suppose there's a Godzilla comic collection floating around somewhere?

Hurry up and take Halo back so we can get a real update.

I think Comixology sells most of the relevant issues if you're alright with digital.

What are some bad habits that you or your companion enable?

Attached: 1329028618467.jpg (1000x750, 342K)

>Still can't upload imaged jumps
Why, the upload timing out?

Here is the Imaged version so 4plebs archives it.

Attached: Samurai Jack JumpChain 2018-03-24 - Imaged.pdf (PDF, 3.72M)

Do we have a Bungou Stray Dogs Jump yet?

readcomiconline.to/
Just type in Godzilla and look for IDW as the publisher.

>implying Chaos Warriors is better than Tomb Kings or Bretonnia

Fuck off and get out.

I'm not sure why but I find that picture ridiculously attractive.

I don't believe so. No claims on it either as far as I know.

I need some advice. I'm a harem jumper about to head to Doki Doki Literature Club, but I don't actually want to waifu any of the girls. I just want to give them a chance to live a real life. However due to my harem perks I fear they'll get drawn in anyway.

What do?

Attached: DOKI-DOKI-LITERATURE-CLUB-PC-TEAM-SALVATO-e1518140184167.png (744x465, 461K)

toggle

Let them down easy. Make it clear that it's not them, you're just not looking for any more romance in your life. You've already got half a dozen waifus, and there are diminishing returns involved here. Just because you can extend your love to many people does not mean you can extend it to an unlimited amount of people.

Right? I just want to know what it is from.

...Why would you say that.
I'll never be able to unsee it now.

>There's that much content?
Pretty much what and said.

>A Noble/King perkline with maybe a castle/country for us to rule over perhaps?
Noble is almost definitely going to be an origin.

>A Guymelef carrier.
A what? Don't Guymelfs just kind of fly around on their own when they aren't in their respective fortress/ship?

>A Dragon heart, or place for us to hunt beasts with the strongest being a dragon we can kill and claim its heart?
Not sure if the heart itself is important enough to be a standalone item, but I'll consider that second thing.

>Wings?
Without a doubt.

> A Badass bodyguard like that one guy was for Van at the start.
I'd think that would fall under the make/import a companion option, but I can make that it's own thing if people really want it.

> Powers to read tarots like Hitomi.
Definitely, the whole Drop-In perkline will be based on Hitomi.

>As long as i get to import a mech so it too can have a rad cape
Certainly, that will be included.
But how do you feel like being the radical caped mecha? I might let that be an origin option for the movie jump.

>Amazing hair.
I didn't really think about that, but I guess I can stuff that in somewhere.

>A perk to be really good at chaos theory mathematics, kind of a refutation of the Emperor's thing about how complex systems are awful to mathematically model.
I doubt I'll be able to fit that into any of the perklines, but if you don't mind a semi-pricy general perk, sure.

>Mecha customization
I've been back and forth with whether I want to let you customize, with how few totally unique Guymelfs there are, but it's certainly a possibility.

>A drawback that makes your gender identity very confusing for anyone interacting with you.
Sure, something like that.
It'll be more like Dilandu's whole deal though.

Cont.

Either turn the perks off or just tell the girls you are a harem protagonist and thus have too many waifus already. You might get stuck with Monika no matter what you do though. She's a little clingy.

>Just because you can extend your love to many people does not mean you can extend it to an unlimited amount of people.

There's a perk for that.
It's called perfect memory, so you'll always remember them and why you love them.

get the perks from dodgeball.

It's some Pixiv artist's lesbian OCs, and one is an albino vampire.
Apparently.

No. If Val didn’t do it the it doesn’t deserve to be on the drive, let alone in multiple jumps.

>A what? Don't Guymelfs just kind of fly around on their own when they aren't in their respective fortress/ship?
Uh, I'm not sure. It has been years since I saw it, but I do remember that one guy who was obsessed with Van riding in something when he fired an overcharged laser at him. Could be wrong though.

>I might let that be an origin option
That.... sounds ridiculously awesome and awesomely ridiculous. Is that seriously a thing? I need to track this movie down now.

>I doubt I'll be able to fit that into any of the perklines, but if you don't mind a semi-pricy general perk, sure.
It's not necessary. If it doesn't fit anywhere, I'd rather it not be in the jump than you try to shove it in somewhere in the general perks.

>Maybe a soundtrack perk?
I don't usually notice music stuff, but I'll check out the OST. I might make it free if it feels vital enough, or if I just want it that bad.

As I said before, while Importing is a sure thing, I'm still 50/50 on whether I'll be doing the whole customization table thing.

Attached: Tenkuu.no.Escaflowne.full.392412.jpg (1280x800, 901K)

In the movie the Guymelefs are alive, and there's actually only two of them.

How do conceptual abilities like True Magic or Exaltations scale against Xianxia cultivation techniques?

user, it's DDLC. Even if you don't have any harem protagonist perks, the girls are probably going to act like you're a harem protag anyway.

>Radical caped mecha
Yes. Do it. Granted, I would still want the Escaflowne of there since it looks better then the Anime one.

Oh, just thought, what about a perk that allows you to connect with your mechs on a...I guess I'd call it a spiritual level? You know, how the main protag guy (it's been years since I've watched it) is able to later summon escaflowne from afar. May or may not include the whole "the damages it takes you take also" part.

And what about a berserk perk (or drawback if you want) like that of Black Escaflowne?

>Soundtrack
I think it stuck out for me because it had a sort of knight templar chant thing going on for Escaflowne itself.

>since it looks better then the Anime one.
I respect your opinion even if it's wrong.

It's not exactly the historic library, but the Civilization Jump does offer 'The Library of Alexandria'.

Though, if you had that and went into the Rome Jump and seized the Egyptian throne you'd have the actual Library of Alexandria then, since the item picks up everything you and whatever civilizations/groups you lead knows.

But in this Jump at least, I won't be adding a Library of Alexandria. Though, iff I ever make a Jump for a period where it is existent, then I will include it.

Hm, both are pretty thematic for the region as a whole. I'll have to think about how I'd work it in, but they're definitely good ideas.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Pfft. I see someone's disappointed we didn't get a Zoroastrian perk-tree in the Crusader Kings 2 Jump.

...in all seriousness...I'll think about it. It's a bit lewd, but we already have perks like Receptive Doves so it's not really that out there.

Funnily enough, that's the 100 CP perk in the Egyptian perk-tree

Hm...I'll have to look into that.

Aw, thanks. It's always nice to get encouragement.

Anyway, thank you all for the suggestions, I hope you have a nice night.

Attached: RqYjA.jpg (600x516, 141K)

Eh, the reason I think that is because of the way the dragon heart looks on Escaflowne. Especially when it transforms into flight mode, it just looks wrong.

It either times out or I get a connection error message. No idea why.

How the hell am I only hearing about magical eva units now?! That could not be more my niche!
Depends on the true magic but alot of them would wreck shop on upper mid-tier cultivators and down due to them only starting to get into that level of bullshit around that time. Exaltations are partly based on xianxia tropes so they tend to be closer in power but upper tier exalts again get into a kind of conceptual bullshit that only the upper classes of cultivators tend to reach.

Simple, friend zone them. Be completely upfront and consistent about it through the whole debacle to the degree that you surpass the friend zone and hit noble confidant zoning. Print them out a permit for it. Just make sure to have a plan for the after care of "Hanging Judge" Sayori, "Where are the knives?" Yuri, "Malnutrition Maitre D" Natuski, and "World Over Heaven" Monika.

Attached: Ha Ha Time.jpg (830x586, 111K)

As awesome as that looks, and great it sounds to have six arms, I always get caught up in how complicated it'd be. How do the arms interact? What the fuck do you do with three pairs of hands when you're just standing around? How the fuck do you fit in seats? I can swing most of the jumpchain stuff, but this one always pings my autism.

Why aren't you giving the Halo jump update to someone else yet.

I'll give you that. While I like the idea, I never really like the dragon mode much in general.

The show didn't do so well or get aired much over hear. Mostly because fox changed parts of it (not terrible much, be enough to make it boring when compared to the orig) when they were expressly told not too, so the owners never released it in the west again.

The movie aired more times as it's not really connect to the anime and Toonami had the right to air it at one point.

At least for Asura, I think he just randomly grows them when he needs them to punch things more.

That was an entire floating fortress, but I guess you could think of it as a Guymelf carrier. I'll be including that in the jump regardless.

>Is that seriously a thing?
For some strange reason, the Guymelfs, or "Armors" as they call them, are bio-mechanical god machines, I don't see why they can't be an option.

> I need to track this movie down now
Seriously, the people who told me about it before gave the movie a bad rep, but I think as long as you accept that it's something totally distinct from the anime, I think it's just as good in its own special way.

Well, I'll still keep it in mind. I do like the idea, so I'll make sure to look for whether it really will fit anywhere.

Well, naturally which Escaflowne you get will depend on which jump you go to, but even if it's not THE Escaflowne, you can get an identical one, since it's implied that these things were mass produced at one point in history.

Also what said.

>what about a perk that allows you to connect with your mechs
Sure, I was thinking of just letting that be a thing for the actual Escaflowne, but I might make it a perk in itself.

Well, you do you. I'm a sucker for bio-mechanical bullshit like that.

Attached: escaflowne1.jpg (600x397, 82K)

Yeah, I always thought it must make for some really weird and potentially awkward biomechanics. Do you have three sets of pectoral muscles? Do they criss-cross over each other? At least with wings you can mount them lower on the torso, those shoulders are at about the same height.

Nifty, thanks. You working on anything else at the moment?

>That was an entire floating fortress, but I guess you could think of it as a Guymelf carrier. I'll be including that in the jump regardless.
Ah ok. Well what about that thing the Escaflowne was in that The Black Dragon clan had at the start of the movie?

>Well, you do you. I'm a sucker for bio-mechanical bullshit like that.
Isn't it only bio-mechanical in the movie, while in the anime it looks made out of clockwork besides using the dragon heart as an energy source like a magic stone?

Anyone else have trouble reconciling different themes for their jumper? I've got a few builds half done in my head, and it looks like my themes, domains eventually, will be: Life, Hope, The Hunt, and Stories. What comes to mind when you hear those together?

What are some of your themes that you've tied together?

Attached: vvojG3l.jpg (1308x1728, 447K)

These powers are all so tempting
I'm tempted to go for Three Headed Dragon since I took Awakened Sorcery in The Mummy and kinda want to keep the theme going but Crystalline Monster looks pretty good

Attached: Ghidorah.jpg (1500x971, 764K)

Get both my friend.

>I don't see why they can't be an option.
I agree completely, I was mostly just really surprised that was a thing that existed and I'd somehow never heard of it.
Those are magical godpunching fists powered by SHEAR UNIMAGINABLE RAGE. They'd laugh at your puny biomechanics if they were not busy trying to punch them.