Poorfags get in here

r8 or h8 each other

Started a week ago with $100

I think I am spread too thin, should have put 50 in rxp and 50 in TRX

Started with £160 two days ago

Cucked by phone

Spent 300 on ethereum on Dec 31st.

Transfered it over to binance on Jan 2nd and exchanged.

Started with C$440 in December. Yesterday I received a refund so I'm using it to test the waters with CND.

Started with $920 5 days ago.
What the fuck, is crypto just free money?

We are stealing from the yellow Jews. It feels good

So good. If this keeps up, I'll finally be able to move out my parents basement

I just want 10k to buy a new snowmobile

Yeah, it's almost like printing money. I'm not sure what effect it will have when more people get involved in this.

Is this cringe thread or YLYL thread?
I'm at $2400 and I've never diversified like that. Only two coins at the most.

I fell for the btc consolidation meme

What you fellow poorfags getting into next?

Just broke 1k last night. Am I gonna make it?

Forgot pic

Based, I remember when I was a kid in Minnesota, going on snowmobile rides with my dad was so fun.

I think you're too spread thing too. Consolidate and get some gains before you diversify

Why are you fags all so fucking poor? Under 1k is fucking pathetic.

Protip: Don't keep your shit on an exchange

what are you poor fags going to buy into next? can't decide

Thanks to RCN and ELIX I finally started getting some parabolic growth

Cheapest coin on Binance always shoots up.
That's why I bought TRX, and now I made $4000 in 5 days.

Bought PFR last week at $.06 it’s already going up and has announcements planned for tomorrow. I’d still recommend it.

Fuck it.

I aint even 21 yet. I wanna do something with this money instead of hodl forever. Realestate??

Started a little less than 2 weeks ago. COLX price is inaccurate on Delta.

$320 initial investment

Made some stupid day trades and lost some coinage but am up about 88 lumens.

I've been steadily trading back and forth between tronix to get my coins back. Low point was something like 760, last night was good to me.

Gonna ride xlm for a little while longer and then re-diversify a bit. Made money on the ripple moon then xlm and req and decides to go all in on xlm because at the time, people were saying req could hit $1, that was only a 20% increase. I moved it all back into xlm around 44 cents and have been riding the wave sense then.

So do you guys use coinbase or GDAX to transfer to binance?

GDAX

don't you need both accounts? People were saying you have to buy on coinbase, transfer to GDAX, then transfer to binance.

Started 15 days ago with 350 dollars. Quite comfy. Last days going parabolic.

You do that if you don't want to pay fees. Eth has pretty low fees so it wasn't worth it to me to go through all of that

you started two weeks ago. Mind giving me a /rundown/ on how to even start with this. I downloaded Exodus but now I don't even think I'll need that. Just make a GDAX account, link my bank account, make a binance account, buy ethereum or bitcoin and transfer to binance, then trade for alt coins, wait for gains, then trade back for bitcoin, back to GDAX and cash out? Did I miss anything?

How did you pick which coins to buy, there are thousands?

This is true. Coinbase and GDAX are the same company though. From what I remember, I only had to verify on one of them then the GDAX sign up was ez.

My first day. I'm thinking I'll just leave it for a month and see how things go, maybe move bits and pieces if things change.

I don't want to day trade.

Yes I know the salt was a poor choice

Started with $250 5 days ago, I have no idea what I am doing. Help.

You and me both user, so many different coin names and don't know which one to buy

Started with $2400 that I managed to finally salvage from my broken phone from over a year ago (was $70 when I dropped it kek). Lost over $100 in txn fees (btc has lost the plot lately), and ended up about $1200 down after falling for the verge meme and cutting my loses. Finally on my way back up to square one now.

Anyways thanks for reading my blog post

I don't use Exodus, can't speak on that.

Make a Coinbase account, verify with pictures of your ID/license, sign up for GDAX account, back on Coinbase you can deposit from your bank account (took 8 days for mine to deposit, even when it cleared my bank after 2 days) or you can buy with a debit/credit card instantly for a small fee, then deposit what you bought into GDAX for free, then move from GDAX to Binance/Kucoin/wherever you want to buy pajeetcoins. You shouldn't leave your coins on the exchange mid/long term so look into a wallet for anything you want to buy.

I just lurk forums a lot and see which shilling feels genuine. Then I buy and wait. Check out coins like DOT, same it will moon the same way and for the same reasons BNB mooned. Wait and see. All the exchanges are growing but their coins stay where they are. I picked DOT, 2x already in few days. I expect more. But I'm probably more noob than you.

Plz r8&h8

Overdiversify much. But sure. Hodl that. Good going mah VEN bro

r8 boys

For context, I bought all this with about 0.07btc

I researched for pretty much all of December before I was able to buy in.

Look for coins that are actually supposed to do something. Hopefully something you think has potential. Xrp was good to me, so was req. I have the most faith in xlm hence my all in.

Don't jump from coin to coin, find something that you believe in and stick with it. You'll be surprised what happens if you just HODL.

this has also worked decently well as long as you see if it's legitimate..

pic related

Am I going to make it?

Initial investment of about 1k
I envy you my friend, my goal is 100k. Do you go to school?
Wish I dumped my lite to xlm before the moon but xlm bros we gonna make it.

sucks watching everything but your coins moon

Bought most of these this morning. (Just started)
Should have kept myself from buying ENG and just put it in TRX.

Yeah i go to school, I'm in third year uni. my intial investment was about $500 2 years ago

R8 please, I know I diversified too much. There's too many coins to throw at!

fuck 2nd year just starting. not got much but when my loan comes in think I'm going to set aside 200/300. any starting places you recomend to learn about what coins to invest in and news websites for information on coins and the like?

you are goals my friend.

what app is this?

I'm guessing you want to cash out after you graduate? What are you studying?Meme degree?

Nah fuck a meme degree. Mechanical Engineering. So even if cryptos bust im gucci.

Honestly at this point I mainly hold, I dont day trade. I just got lucky because of how early I got in, otherwise I have been on Veeky Forums since pre-crypto days when i first heard about it.

Binance

in on LINK and XRP atm. gunna hodl onto LINK for a while. gunna slap some on trx and sc i think. been hearing decent things about req also regarding smart contracts/oracles and that

I realise it's over diversified but I am only looking for easy gains. I can't handle huge losses but I'm OK with average gains.

You'll never make money that way.

:/

uni student here, started with 200usd in november and added another 200 in december.

Sold my ltc for shitcoins before the moon though...

too thin man. pick two coins

Playing too safe in my opinion. I see slow steady growth but you need to put a 100 in a more risky small cap coin

You can't be poorer than a nocoiner

What does 5000 worth of crypto make me? Average?

I'd say 5000 worth of crypto
4000 if you fiat out because fees and taxes

$2k initial, started last week.

Whats wrong with overdiversification, have 1400$ in 15 different coins. Long term its a good plan right?

Negative. Mistake I made at first. I was over diversified. If any one hits a moon it’s barely going to do anything. Interstellar travel wasted. I would cut it down to no more than 3 coins

Noob question here, what do you guys do to keep the profits, lets say my XRP moons tomorrow, do I trade it for ETH or BTC?

I think it's ok to diversify at first as you get to know the markets.

Didn’t input data until I had been trading for some time so initial cost is inaccurate. Started with $1500 3 weeks ago. Over diversified for first week and condensed. Sent $500 back to Coinbase already to cover some of my initial money spent so factor that in. If ven does well I’d like to put some money into req and omisego

That’s fair I spose. I did it for a week and then condensed

But you don't get to learn the markets, you're just placing hope on 5-10 random things and hoping it'll go up.

Find one or two that look promising, read about them then go all in.

thinking of maybe dropping one or two of these coins

also thinking about getting some LEND

want to make it to £5-10k within 7 days

anyone spoon feed me some advice (with evidence) on how to achieve that

Ok, if I'm going to not diversify so much, which should I dump into? FUN?

Finally started seeing real gains starting a few days ago. Just doubled up my investment after about a month though. Is 3 coins too thin? I've been trying to drop a coin if it stays stagnant too long but try not to sell if my all time is negative for that coin. I've also had some panic selling losses and shitty fees that could have been avoided. Any advice?

tip from a whale to a poor fag, don't dump your VEN

Started with 600 3d days ago

me here
going well

started when the chart starts

Happy for ya user. I sincerely hope we all get rich. I’m just sayin most people find fewer coins with more money in them is more efficient than the opposite.

I know I’m holding onto mine. Any other tips to share with us poverty tier crypto enthusiasts?