>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
Dispossessed Battletome when?

Attached: Knights Exterminatus.png (400x414, 226K)

First for Overlords! Barak-Mhornar is the greatest Skyport.

Attached: Kharadron_Overlords.jpg (1536x1829, 389K)

In due time Dawri, in due time.

Attached: 93e11d5d5a76d5c9d5a3adb6b91fb80d.jpg (550x656, 97K)

I’m thinking of going with legion of night and vampire starscream. Somebody convince me otherwise

Attached: 6138B27D-D783-465E-B625-D7E11B2BD5C6.jpg (745x836, 89K)

What are you working on /aosg/?
I just finished another Dispossessed Warrior.

Attached: dorf guy.png (561x750, 642K)

manlet von cucksteen sucks dick and not in a homosexual way. arkhan is a bro

Fucking Dwarves

Are Gutbusters any good? I like all the models but I'm afraid of them becoming Dispossessed tier.

Attached: 99120213013_LeadbelchersNEW02.jpg (220x227, 8K)

I'm currently undefeated with them
Although I haven't played against any serious tournament list

Attached: Warhammer_Ogre_Irongut.png (300x463, 238K)

I know he’s a bro but his army is so meh, plus I love varghiests and Mannfred seems to too

Attached: 5E38A663-A5DA-43C8-9275-C56468089F50.jpg (862x605, 229K)

what makes arkhan meh?

Arkhan himself is awesome in look, character, fluff and ability. I just don’t really like legion of sacrament’s stuff. Night has a cool theme with the ambushes and Mannfred looks cool too, plus varghiests. Does Mannfred actually have any AOS lore?

Attached: C09D4D6B-D5E6-4DC3-BA6D-8916EA74B127.png (501x785, 750K)

Soon

Attached: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (400x513, 26K)

A new challenger approches!

Attached: 20180324_211110.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

Yarrrr! The plunder be ours.

he technically has more screentime than arkhan in the fiction so far. he runs around with bullheart and his "only the faithful"

Yar har har! Matey, you be welcome aboard me fleet anytime you want ta come get some loot and plunder! Plenty of grog and good tales beside!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23-23-23-16-809.jpg (1599x2126, 1.58M)

Better yet let’s combine fleets and go buzz the air control tower of those stiffs from Barak-nar. Buzz it with canon fire, then we go loot some shit from the poor ground plebeians.

>ugly models
>unpainted
Ehhh, what a pleb

It wasn’t that bad

Attached: D1F6D0A1-7970-4ADB-B651-0F304E16D3E4.png (367x768, 400K)

>Ugly models

Attached: CG3zODmVAAAt1s3.jpg (306x306, 14K)

Big monster 2 getting underway

Attached: 2018-03-24 21.32.34.jpg (917x1323, 943K)

DOWN GOES SLAMBO

DOWN GOES SLAMBO

THE CHAD UNFORFED

Attached: 20180324_211230.jpg (3264x2448, 3.45M)

Nice blog. Nobody cares about your unpainted forgeworld army

You'll need to try harder than that if you wanna be popular on Veeky Forums, user.

I'm not user so I'm not looking for popularity. I am just posting stuff.

Sounds like a whale of a time, boyo!

what a beta cuck mannfred has become jesus

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-005339_Chrome.jpg (1078x951, 219K)

Attached: wounds.png (611x541, 549K)

Mannlet has always been a sniveling little backstabber

Attached: 1458457382124565933.jpg (570x504, 60K)

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: night.jpg (727x995, 592K)

I know SCE is only twice the size and his armor was made by a god. Shit don't make sense.

>"Dude you should like die for everything I've done wrong."
>"What? No! FUCK that!"
>"Shut up Nagash is all" etc etc

I'm pretty sure was backstabbed first

He was gonna die anyway so why not fuck over everybody else when you're being blamed for something you didn't do and was gonna die

Fuck I just don’t know which death allegiance to start with. Night seems cool and Mannfred has a cool model, but I don’t like his character. I have no real interest in Neferata or legion of blood, and while arkhan is the coolest of the Mortarchs, his army seems pretty meh rule wise since the main ones need reinforcement points to spare. Grand Host of Nagash is what I was originally going to do, but since deathmatch for nerfed for no reason and I have no real desire to run Nagash, I’m at a loss

Attached: 97C5FC90-86BD-46F6-8F3D-3F3EA85510A8.jpg (1200x820, 416K)

I dont know how but Im going to eat you, ghost

Attached: beastclaw-3.jpg (650x866, 188K)

There's twice as much stormcast as there is dwarf.

>That feel when you'll never have an army of religious extremists that just want to watch the world burn in fire and flame

If there's one thing I love in my games. It's religious extremists. Not faggy chaos ones mind though. I really just want an army of destruction aligned flagellants that just tear and burn the world down because it affronts them somehow.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (400x400, 557K)

Eat this ton o' fun!
How are those new modes comin long, eh? I can't wait to see your herald!

Attached: The_Beholder.jpg (627x553, 90K)

Adds relevant content to the thread, keep at it

Beats the usual shitposting.

>It is said the knights excelsior are led by an incredibly aged Chaplain
>He calls upon all 'True Believers' to 'Face Front' and harken to Sigmar, and to remember that with their great power comes grave responsibility
>Nuff said

other people saying things you dont like isn't shitposting user.

Pretty sure Arkhan keeps his soul in prison and tortures it

>post actual content
>"Nobody cares stop blogging!"
>goes on to spam soycast memes and muh NPC army shitpost
>"im posting good content guys!"

Attached: 1515346589656.png (1066x600, 276K)

I painted up like a quarter of a starter box a year ago and then never played but I think I'm gonna dig them back out and give it a real proper try this time.

Sigmar's Silver Hammer is gonna come down upon Chaos' head. Clang Clang mother fuckers.

Attached: SigmarsSilverHammer.png (256x306, 146K)

Basically all 3 mortarchs are were revived from memories, so not exact copies of the old world mortarchs.

Nagash kept Mannfred around at first so he can torture him for what he did in the old world. However Nagash's feeling on Mannfred changed over time and he sees him more as a tool of amusement.

To him Mannfred is a saturday cartton villain. Nagash waiting for the next convulated plot of Mannfred's and then undoing it for the lulz. Also he likes that about Mannfred, he likes how the lil vamp has so much ambition and drive. The final reason Nagash still keeps mannfred around is hes a wild card. Not even he can guess what Mann will do, much less anyone else.

does he keep arkhan and neferata around so he can watch them hold hands?

RIP AND TEAR.

RIP AND TEAR.

Stop this meme.

Arkhan a loyal doggie with not much else. Nagash likes his usefulness but doesnt like how he has no ambition.

Neferata is the only one im not 100% why he keeps. He says how she likes scheming but he prefers Mannfred's as stated earlier.

Also unfortunately because they are from Nagash's memories he they dont have love for each other anymore.

Wait, did Arkhan and Nef have a thing?

During the end times they started having a thing for each other.

What meme?

That bay be so, but there’s no denying that Manny has some cool stuff and a fun army

How even? Arkhan is pretty much a mummy

Attached: 1588A2BD-0AED-4076-B8BD-1BE19D1E52B1.png (304x400, 287K)

Why are pic related so unpopular when they're one of the best Ork ranges in GW history? Is it literally nothing but the Tonka Yellow? Also, when new models?

Attached: orruks.jpg (851x476, 210K)

Hey guys, been thinking of picking up an airbrush, what would be a reasonable price for one? I've seen them go from anything between $20 to several hundred, so I was wondering what would be a good amount to pay for a decent airbrush

They look great in blue.

I dont honestly remember. It's in the end times books (which i dont have immediate access to) and really only mentioned in passing.

>Why are pic related so unpopular when they're one of the best Ork ranges in GW history?
People already have nobz in megaarmor

Not likely to get new models for a long while.

But shitcast internals get a new release every two weeks

I have a question about the Kharadron Overlords. I played against a guy that started his Ironclad in the air above the battlefield, basically deep striking it turn 1. But I can't find where they have that ability for the life of me. Am I missing something? I'm a relatively new player, so it's entirely possible. Can anything with the FLY rule do that? I couldn't find that either.

I honestly think theyre boring

Armour and weapons are boring and the models dont have a lot of character

Just a load of tiny-head orks cosplaying as retard stormcast

That and theyre hyper expensive and the new models arent as good as just spamming ardboyz

Okay, just finished reading about Mannfred’s exploits in the end times. All I have to say is this: what a little bitch.
That being said, my desire to play legion of night and Mannfred has pretty much been killed.
Legion of sacrament and grand host of Nagash are pretty much my only options for being spooky now

Attached: CBA60E65-6E2D-4F72-A949-2A0C55582637.jpg (1920x1925, 377K)

Its a special artifact that you get for playing a specific faction (sky-port) of KO. The faction is called Barak-Zilfin and the artifact (which can be equipped on sky-vessels) is called Aetherspheric Endrins.

This desu.

Also, I think its because even compared to other aos factions they dont really feel like a full army. While most factions are pretty small, they at least feel like their units all serve and fill different, interesting and unique purposes. Sylvaneth are a good example.

Ironjawz units just boil down to
>choppy
>tough and choppy
>fast and choppy

Obviously you can use allies, but newer players in particular will be less aware of that option.

How was he wrong? He was getting fucked over

He fucked himself over and then took the world down with him

Not enough variety of models
I think the Ironjawz have a great look, but they effectively have 3 units and thats it

What I would have liked to see is stuff like big squig hounds that follow megabosses, a Brute unit with less armour and large flintlock guns with axe heads on them, maybe include boar boyz in the army to give a cheap, fast battleline option

Also the army needs to be seriously buffed. Look at what gore gruntas do compared to mournfang, its pitiful for how expensive they are

It's too bad the excellent Maw-Krusha model has to be stuck in such a boring faction. Long ago I was so close to starting AoS with beastclaw raiders and iron jaws allies. Then KO released and was like holy fuck den deep kin and I doubt I'll ever start them now lol. I have found my two armies that speak to me. If I was to ever do a third AoS army I would prefer something highly elite so I don't need much models but also the lore has to appeal.

>Lets make orcs but with none of the character or levity that makes warhammer greenskins unique and fun

>comparing gore gruntas to mournfangs
....I think you‘re overestimating your unit a bit, user. Just because the models are big doesnt mean they have to be as powerful. There‘s essentially 3 tiers of cavalry in Aos.

Tier 1 is horses, small boars, those wood elf deer, etc.

Tier 2 is monstrous cavalry like gore gruntas, demigryph knights etc. (and compared to demigryphs, your gruntas are pretty friggin sweet)

Tier 3 is MONSTER cavalry, the crazy strong stuff like mournfangs and dracoths.

Dont compare units to things above their tier, of course they‘ll look bad in comparison.

If only Nagash and Arkhan could stop sucking each other off

Maw-crusha is friggin sweet. I‘d like to convert a dragon for my army someday. I love the Stardrake (the rider is shit, but the dragon is genuinly cool af), and its aesthetic would probably fit my army better, but the mawcrusher has a special place in my heart.

gore gruntas should be a lot stronger than they are, considering they cost more for 3 than mournfangs do for 4

Ironjawz are not bad. Ironjawz suffer against the current top-tier meta defining armies that focus around going fast and spamming Mortal Wounds from range. There's a difference between the two, and were Ironjawz buffed significantly they'd be even duller to play against in a casual setting where they already do very well simply by virtue of having better stats than other units rather than any actual strategy or mechanics.

>2 mournfangs cost 160
>3 grunta‘s cost 140
>you can buy 6 gore gruntas for the price of 4 mournfangs and still have 40 points over
> they cost more for 3 gore gruntas than mournfangs do for 4
...what did he mean by this?

I meant money you dip

money cost=/=power on the tabletop

Just cause they cost much doesnt mean they need a buff.

they also had a thing back when he was first teaching her about necromancy and nagash. he then made her a vampire, thought he had killed her then promptly died for a bit

i guess that kinda shit doesn't matter so much when you're a vampire and he's the cute boy who made you a vampire in the first place

but user, that's largely how geedubs justifies price of kits

Mainly, but model size also matters, and you‘re buying 3 large plastic riders instead of two, so of course they‘ll be more expensive.

I do agree they‘re overcosted, moneywise.

do it user, arkhan is the neatest tomb king and the stronkest necromancer besides ghost pope

Fellow dawi can you regale me with the pros and cons of Irondrakes and thunderers/quarrelers?

Attached: dorfboi.png (1825x1080, 1.4M)

Bro how can you deny yourself this delectable queen?

Attached: neffy.jpg (735x1075, 90K)

They knew each other when they were both alive. Arkhan was the only man Neferata ever really loved.

so if the teaser really is a black coach - my bet is a black coach on speed, with fancy new name and warscroll and all - does this artwork spoiled another new unit with the big ghost?

Attached: 1516874087136.jpg (1920x634, 465K)

probably just a really big cairn wraith

no i mean the humanoid spirit left from the scythe

I hope it does get a new Warscroll, seems a little weak in the LON book.

Any word on what the big floating purple skull thing is yet?

Attached: Khorne-Daemon-Prince-1.jpg (1805x1200, 998K)

banshee maybe?

>Any word on what the big floating purple skull thing is yet?
probably a spell marker for that purple sun spell in a new magic expainsion set

it looks like a buff aelf or something
i guess we will see in a few weeks

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
>The Tainted Axe
>The Witch Takers
>All three are pdf's and no epubs.

Ah man, such a shame.

What the fuck the scout wield in his left hand?

Magazine.

A bolt pistol magazine.

i think i glimpse some knight of shrouds like ghost during the teaser.