TRX To THE MOOOOON

Get in boys, not too late. To the bagholders who believed, your bags are now filled with fairy dust and jet fuel.

Sold at 1400 sats. That volume is fucking ridiculous! The korean whales are insane, who knows which direction this will go. Might fly to 2500 for all I know, and with my luck it probably will

guys fucking listen to me right fucking now. Binance aka BIGGEST NORMIE EXCHANGE just disabled new user registration. TRX will 100% get normie media and reddit attention in the coming weeks if not days. ACCUMULATE WHILE YOU CAN AND HOLD. When Binance opens the gates, normies are going to buy TRX like candy.

get back in lol it will

I was in TRX but this is just fucking irrational. I'm out.

Yeah its not dumping as far as I thought it would, shit could take off any minute AAAAAAAAAAAA

?
Founder just tweeted that there is an announcement on the 6th announcing new tech and partnerships. Are you retarded?

yes he is

it's got up like 50x in the last month, you should at the very least consider diversifying your gains

Thats my whole point. Tweet - hype - tweet - hype - tweet - hype. And people are lapping it up.

one word.. momentum,, Justin has it all timed out with announcements

don't get me wrong, i'm holding TRX, but it's ALWAYS a good idea to take at least some profit after such a large increase.

I shold at ATH and I want back in AHHHHHHHHHH Pls 1300. After that ready for the run :)

hits him back. this guy is legit

you're right. I think greed is getting the best of us tronfags right now. thx user.

tfw you believed the scam memes and didn't buy. Just fuck you Veeky Forums. I was on the verge of putting in 5000$, but you made me question everything and now I'm missing this fucking moon mission.

love our marketing guru, new level oh shilling, /bi/ has to learn a lot

THIS IS A SUN MISSION BOYS, FUCKING HYPER NOVA

Holy fuck, he absolutely roasted Charlie Lee lol. He basically accused him of selling at the top hence the real pump and dump.

Meanwhile this faggot cant sell his coins right now so there will be no dump FUD.

WHAT EXCHANGE CAN I USE

I WANNA GET ON THE TRAIN BEFORE IT FUCKING LEAVES

IS MAGNR LEGIT?

Bought 10k @ 20 sats... sold literally right before it started pumping.

Managed to work my stack back up to around 8k though :)

binance, OH WAIT YOU'RE NOT ON IT YET HAHA GET REKT

shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT EXCHANGES ARE AVAILABLE

CMON GUYS WORK WITH ME, JUST A SMALL DIP TO GET ME BACK IN.

yea lets see how many fools we can get to buy at ATH

Is TRX gonna 10x again? Asking for a friend.

binance

want to feel even better? I got 500 TRX from an airdrop on binance

Mmmm dat tronfu. How many tron to make her real?

TRX just passed LTC in market cap! Holy fuck

will Charlie respond? say no way lol

This chink is playing 4d chess

>went out at 1400 sats
did I fuck up?

if it does ill take my gf out to an expensive dinner and make sweet love to her after

I say no way*

THE CHINK DONALD TRUMP 50000X GAINS CONFIRMED

POTUS IN 20

Can anyone log onto their trondogs account? I linked my email and everything but I still can't back in

didn't it do that hours ago? in crypto time that's like a week ago

Uhh you mean tweet and then it actually materialising? Like a tweet about a senior alibaba developer actually on the team developing tron? Which was true? Like all his other tweets?

Fucking stupid faggot that panic sold at 3 cents detected

I dont even know how Charlie Lee could respond to that. Honestly his perfect timing of selling at the top really made him look bad.

Anyone else think that Justin Sun not only used this chance to dispel the pump and dump FUD but to also start a feud that will be reported by the media?

Surely some mainstream media will report the feud at some point and will take peoples attention to TRX.

Fuck Charlie Lee. I'm putting 25% into this once it dips a bit. I believe in this guy.

Wheres the product?

This nigga is on a whole nother level.
If this guy can deliver on the partnerships, we are going to be top 5 by the end of the month

Ok I've really thought about TRX and I believe it will rise to insane amounts. This coin is supposed to be used for online entertainment and seems to also include gaming related things. Streamers in china pull INSANE numbers and something viewers can do is donate fiat to them. There's a chance that TRX will replace fiat streamer donations. Top tier streamers pull 7+ figures in china. lets go moon friends

TRX Pumping is causing XLM to go down since everyone is cashing out to get on the train.

Keep that pump and dump going, I'm making MAD GAINS buying at 75 cents and selling at 86 cents in XLM.
Made 5k doing that shit today.

I only have 50k TRX... is... is this enough to make it?

Charlie Lee is such a fucking cock sucker. Had to thinly veil his insult. Hate fucking faggots that do that shit, politicians do it all fucking day. Thank God for big dick chink Justin Sun. He's confirmed /my guy/.

Well shit user. Ya got me. This totally justifies a $12 billion market cap.

Damn it seems im not the only one doing this. Although im swing trading between XLM and XRP

depends when you bought, but you're guaranteed some gains to put into other coins user and keep the gains coming on other coins, don't focus on TRX only!

Am I too late to buy in, only can get 1.5k?

My digits don't lie friendo

bought in at 3 cents. So I already 6x'd my initial investment, which is insane. Yeah I also bought into REQ/XLM at 25 cents and FUN at 7 cents. I think I'm gonna make it lads, i believe

Same mah nigguh. Trx at .03 and fun at .05. What a fucking timeline man

5x within 14 days

Is this worth buying now. i already did but I have such awful luck in crypto.

Please god let this be a profit maker finally. Please...

don't forget that once you make it in crypto, you can make it with assets. money makes money.

We got in at the perfect time my friend. Binance just shut down, so if we have already bought into these god tier coins early there's only one thing to do.

H O D L
O
D
L

seriously though, I started with 5k a week and a half ago. Now I'm at over 20k and rising. feels comfy af

Did I just buy ATH again?

please respond

I had 20k at 280 sats, then i sold at 520 sats, thinking "Oh great an ath, it'll fall back again like it always does" then it just kept going up

I bought all the trx i cared to buy. in on the hodl

My strategy:

Buy any non-gimmick coin after I see it shilled at least two days in a row on biz. When i followed that rule I've had large gains. When I wait until day 3,4,5 etc I still haven't lost much but the gains are much smaller.

I've had a few outright losses of 20% here or there but that's nothing compared to my regrets for jumping in too late.

Don't invest what you can't lose, but otherwise push yourself to jump a little earlier than you're used to.

2L8 M8

TRX worth holding? Why is it so special? Already bought all I can afford which isn't much.

If I ever make it i'll help other anons make it.

you missed this one. just wait, there'll be more opportunities. be patient. binance is, imo, the best exchange bar none its worth waiting for

You fucking suck why the fuck would you sell a coin that gets pumped on twitter every hour