Munchkin

My friends laugh at this card because they say it's a blow job joke. They explained it as being an item for you to use while you're on your knees and the player that helps you is doing so because you're giving them head.

Attached: pic148908.jpg (400x574, 55K)

But that doesn't make sense at all with what the card does

If true, then I'm surprised there aren't gender restrictions involved.

I mean yes that is clearly the implication

Can be interpreted several ways. Either it's a blowjob joke, or it's just an item with a magical effect that is in no way related to it's mundane purpose, like a toilet brush that can detect lies.

It's at least tangentially related that the toilet brush could help you with someone who's full of shit

Shit, you are right. See what I did there?

How about a screwdriver that can purify tainted water?

It's pretty clearly a blowjob joke, but it's not meant to be you literally giving them a blowjob.

This.

In-character it's just an unusual magical item that charms the target character into helping you, with no sexual implications. Out-of-character it's an obvious blowjob joke.

I like it better as an absurd joke, and I'm really not sure it's supposed to be more. Knees aren't a sexy part of the body by any means.

Plumbing.

You're a fucking idiot mate.

A buttplug that enables you to levitate?

It doesn't need to actually be in your ass, just having it on your person is sufficient, but you aren't necessarily aware of this.

Rude, buddy. I just don't have a very good innuendo-vision.

That works.

Just calling a spade a spade. OP plainly spelled out the reasoning in the second sentence. 9 posts in the thread but you couldn't even read the first one before you replied.

You mean it doesn't?

Also, it could be some kind of fart joke.

No, as in "That counts as a magic item unrelated to it's powers"
Although that's a good point.

>Just calling a spade a spade.
>Ace of Spades
>gives combat bonus
>is a shovel

shouldn't it be called spade of aces then?

It is wielded by a guy called Kemmy Limleister.

>Not usable by clerics
Yeah is a blowjob joke.

Clerics should be able to use it if they target an underage player

I once used this card in attempt to wipe out everyone in the game in a tough encounter. I dragged everyone in and then attempted to flee and pump up the monster. Too bad everyone else had a way to escape but I was not popular after that.