Serious question, how do you unbend your playing cards?

Serious question, how do you unbend your playing cards?

Attached: IA4g1jK_d (2).jpg (640x480, 36K)

Sleeve them up and put them under a textbook

what if they are printed on toilet paper?

Not bend at all. Plottwist: I'm from Europe.

I've heard that Japanese cards unbend themselves, do they really fold the cardboard a thousand times?

Yes that's true, but be careful everytime they go to the graveyard, they say how they brought dishonor over they family and kill themselves.

double sleeve, put them in a deckbox filled with a shitton of others and let them sit.
I'm so sorry

Just make the switch to digital cards. It's the future goy.

riffle shuffle them in the opposite direction

iron them

I can't, I make nazi jokes for a living and WotC would ban me if they found out.

>obviously baiting

Maybe but I'm pretty sure they would revoke my DCI number if they ever found my twitter account

You need to be taught a lesson. You're not allowed to play with our product you racist goyim. Keep buying it tho.

A topic died for another one of these threads.

Attached: fuckoffjeremy.jpg (396x382, 34K)

I will keep on buying Homelands boosters

Yep. It was another one of these threads.

Fix the cards.

why is Veeky Forums so full of shitlibs?

it needs discussion faggot
reddit invaded Veeky Forums years ago. All we can do is drive them out

Attached: 3e05c64956b06e20474a0cfd324bf9e854f6867ad8beb4ad45a765ba7d52a94a.jpg (350x350, 51K)

Reddit found refuge here, sucks.We need help.

I don't understand this kind of post. I mean, the thread that died for this one was either shit that no one wanted to talk about, or already at/past the bump limit and would have died soon either way. So why even bother posting? If you want the thread dead, just hide and ignore. Or not post at all. Its like saying, "I miss quests", when in reality they only moved, you can see them any time you want, and what you really miss is quests pushing other shitposting off the board.

I bought 3 unopened boosters of homelands for the sake of owning them lol

Quests don't work outside of Veeky Forums because quests were just something fun that people did on Veeky Forums.

It would be like making a new board for worldbuilding threads and then claiming "nobody likes worldbuilding threads" when the new board is dead on arrival.