Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2137: Fluffy Tails Are What We Need Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: JumpchainOP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15358034
youtube.com/watch?v=xE9kgmAZF6M
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51679565/#51685864
youtube.com/watch?v=uANu4KLJZDg
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a jump y'all! Finally done!

Also, reposting a certain questionaire from last thread: strawpoll.me/15358034

Attached: Everyone Else is a Returnee v1.0.pdf (PDF, 232K)

Howdy /JC! Last night was productive, thanks for the feedback!

I'd love more, feedback that is.

Changelog
1) Lucavi (Zodiac Stones) are now available for purchase in the undiscounted Items Section.
2) Minor edits to the Jump, mostly just editing Holy Stones item

Attached: Final Fantasy Tactics Jump with Lucavi .2.pdf (PDF, 134K)

Hear Hear!

Attached: Purple Eyes.jpg (918x1332, 254K)

I agree OP, I agree.

Attached: Alway rember happy day.jpg (960x1680, 142K)

Any chance for a hybrid option if we wanted to be a dragon and an angel, for example?

No plan that. Canon all but shows that you can either be one or the other, but not both (see: end of the novel).
That said, I'm open to you trying to convince me otherwise. Yumir is a dragon with a human form, not a human dragon hybrid, before you say that

Attached: Jibril.png (1900x1200, 2.65M)

>Also, reposting a certain questionaire from last thread: strawpoll.me/15358034
Could you give us a quick description of each one?

10/10 Thread Title

Does world traveller let you go back to previously visited jumps?

Nah. I'm not gonna screech at you if it's not possible in canon. I'm just being greedy and wanting that dragon growth rate with the angel boons. Thanks anyway, glad you made this.

How long does it take for the Cradle of Miracles to transform someone?
Also, in the item list it’s called Cradle of Miracles but in the notes Cradle of Life.

No
No problem user
Rise of the Shield Hero: Isekai protag screwed over by other Isekai Protag. Can only use a shield
Grimgar: Isekai groups with amnesia appear in world where that is common. Become adventurers, but with a more realistic take where it is an achievement to kill a single goblin for these newbies
Generic WIP Jump: Description still WIP
ID: Person transported to new fantasy world from a different fantasy world. (can't really remember the plot very well, but enjoyed it)
Shapeshifter: Some kids start gaining powers. Sent to a school. MC is the second ever shapeshifter, can turn into 3 animals
Gregor: Kid falls below the surface to find underground civilisation filled with human sized and intelligent animals and insects, fighting against underground humans. Humans tend to ride giant bats
Darkweaver: Apprentice Genius magician joins the army of a country that has outlawed magic.
About an hour
Thanks, will fix that

Darkweaver sounds pretty cool.

It's a really fun series of books. Lots of interesting things happen in it.

>Rise of the Shield Hero: Isekai protag screwed over by other Isekai Protag
I mean he is but isnt it the kingdom that screws him over and the other Isekai Protag are gullible and stupid enough to fall for it

Id was basically some xianxia Great Cultivator ends up in a western/anime style fantasy land. The dwarf having some talent because of his low center of gravity was something I found hilarious.

The religion of the kingdom I think.

yeah, but some of the other heroes do also go out of their way to screw with him as a consequence. They also offer him no help or anything, and are generally very close minded.

Can Dragons turn humanoid here or are they full time dragons?

Attached: 58.jpg (1680x1050, 825K)

Don't forget the King and "princess" last I checked the King was fully onboard and the "princess" was trying to screw over everyone.

>yeah, but some of the other heroes do also go out of their way to screw with him as a consequence.
Looking at you Lance hero!

>Rise of the Shield Hero
Is it wrong that I like the MC better after he gets shafted and his personality changes?

Not really. Most characters become more likeable and/or interesting after they experience setbacks.

No, His black iron spite is makes the whole series work.

They are usually full time dragons. If hatched by a human they can turn into one though.

How did your Pokémon adapt to decades, centuries of jumping? Are they still essentially pets, or have they grown into something more?

Attached: vap.png (230x230, 40K)

He gets shafted?

The princess of the kingdom falsely accuses him of rape. getting him exiled and hated by damn near everyone.

Well, they were humanized a couple of jumps in. So probably the same as any other companion

What Veeky Forums settings would make good jumps?

I was thinking Night Shift might make a good jump or gauntlet.

"Players are employees working the night shift at a gas station on the lonely side of nowhere. They must balance the drudgery of their mundane duties and responsibilities with the uncanny, preternatural, supernatural, and paranormal events which seem to happen at this particular gas station."

Attached: 320px-Night_Shift.jpg (320x180, 11K)

>falsely accuses him of rape.

Too real, man. Too real.

Dungeon the Dragoning would be pretty fun.

Tfw want to help the protagonist but if I do it to early he doesn't buy best girl Raphtalia

Help him then go and buy her yourself. Shouldn't be to hard, she should be nearby because of the Queen I believe.

Darkrai didn't really care, Regigigas also didn't care, neither did many of my pokemon. The only one that seemed to care was my Torterra. They ended up staying in Evo and helping care for the natural world with Gaia.

They are basically their own people, I mean most pokemon are sapient so you can't treat them completely like pets.

Attached: fc9cff5de2dfa4ffe9599117b1b36296.png (700x700, 595K)

I'd trade a leg for a pathfinder/golarion jump. That setting is a jumper's paradise, Its got everything you could want.

While I'm on the subject, I'm surprised we don't have a TowerGirls jump. I suppose Love is a Battlefield is pretty close to it at least.

It was originally going to be a Towergirls jump, but it got shitposted so much the author decided to go in a different direction.

>Its got everything you could want.
I wouldn't mind visiting Golarion either, but mind explaining what you mean by this? Curious if I'm overlooking some cool things.

Funny that.
That jump was supposed to be /twg/, until our puritanical assholes shitposted three threads straight.

I'd feel like Night Shift may be a bit too open ended for a jump, but I'd be interested in how you do it, you could search for the TV pilot some user pitched for inspiration a few years ago.

Attached: __arcueid_brunestud_beatrix_kiddo_ciel_fujimura_taiga_and_rider_fate_stay_night_fate_series_kill_bil (640x480, 108K)

>three threads straight
More like the entire time of its production.

Yet another shitty act we can lay at Red's feet.

Is Final Fantasy Tactics like the ODST of the series?

Yeah the only person still willing to tolerate his continued existence right after that is the The Smith-Bro. He talks to Shield right before he leaves town (Wanting to punch him) and sees the shear betrayed hate on Shields face and decide that maybe he might be innocent.
I mostly mean the way each country is almost a different subgenre of fantasy. The fantasy India equivalent in particular is something I have not seen anywhere else. All told the Setting has a viking country,a basically japan country, a Bram Stroker vampire country, a contry ruled by devils, a country with a crashed space ship in it, an innsmouth style eldritch horror country, A massive country eating hellportal, a french revolution country complete with guillotines, a mageocracy. A bunch more I cant remember and/or describe properly. furthermore every single planet (I think there are 7?) is inhabited and has their own neat shit going on. Its an all you can eat buffet of adventures.

Love is a Battlefield is as close as we're ever going to get, unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind seeing PrincessAnon releasing a bunch expansions for the gauntlet though. Like more Princesses or a kingdom building expansion.

Except pretty much all namefags were in favor of the Jump. Digger even came up with the name.

Except for Val. Which really makes you think.

Due to an enemy benefactor's interference, all free and discounted purchases now cost full price. How badly fucked is your build?

Attached: 1334712465357.jpg (497x500, 36K)

>Except for Val. Which really makes you think.

And your entire point's made irrelevant. Fuck off and die.

>ODST
I don't understand what you mean here?

It was actually Softanon and Val that had problems with it.
Aw, don't be like that sweetheart. Come over here and give me some sugar.

Utterly. I can't imagine anyone's build surviving something like that.

>hurr durr it was Val
Post proof. Otherwise it's just you deflecting from how you get triggered any time something sexual comes up, Red.

Nor do I.

Since I got a neat perk suggestion list a while back and in honor of Super's pretty okay conclusion, DB is getting a perk tree expansion and likely a higher drawback cap. Expect it later today.

Attached: 1512096088465.jpg (417x389, 124K)

Soon as you post proof that it was Red, pumpkin.

Any chance for some OC companions like you did with DBZ? Maybe a Hermit/Mentor OC, or a Bipolar Girl (Launh expy) OC?

I'd like that one with the maids

Moneybags in Pokemon would see a sudden upswing of popularity.

Can we also expect you to ensure Bayonetta and MCU are given up later today too?

I've always been a fan of more open-ended jumps like HeroBBS for writefagging purposes. I think it could work well as a gauntlet, where you have to survive long enough to get promoted to the day shift or something like that. I just don't know what drawbacks there could be, unless you have a series of scenarios which you select to occur during your time there to grant points.

I'm tempted to claim it, but I won't because I have too many claims as is.

So, I'll be jumping to El Dorado soon, and plan on working on changing history while Miguel and Tulio are busy putzing about in the Golden City.

Currently I'm trying to think of what would be the best way to change things. I definitely want to overthrow Montezuma and the Aztec Empire due to them being a bunch of evil pricks, yet at the same time I'd rather avoid Cortez basically swooping up all the disparite tribes only to enslave them and establishing the Encomienda. Ideally I want to unite all the Mexica tribes into a united Confederacy and then give them access to good technology and social reforms, but it's getting to that point and changing the political landscape beforehand that leaves me stumped.

Anyone here with more knowledge in Mesoamerican history than I have any advice for getting that done?

Attached: historically_accurate_el_dorado_by_wickfield-d8km9nm.png (900x781, 1022K)

Do the Third Circle demons made by Infernals need to be alien in mind or can they be relatively like normal people with quirks

You know better.

Attached: 1484725529173.gif (500x510, 1.33M)

Just to be clear, you can't spend one of the 400 item discount option on the Doomsday note extension right?
I know this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm desperate. You put so many good things in that jump!

So later today. Thanks, man.

> a series of scenarios which you select to occur during your time there to grant points.
That could work, you could base it on the greentext stories anons told in the threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=xE9kgmAZF6M

Stop nodding your head at everything Heavens! You will knock the moon out of alignment when she finds out you were just nodding your head at everything she said rather than actually listening!

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51679565/#51685864
>historical revisionism and blatant slander
As expected of Red apologists.

There's no need, you fucking scumbag liar. Red was a clear and vocal opponent of lewd jumps and settings for years, as well as a known friend and supporter of SoAnon. Just because you're new doesn't mean you can skimp on basic research. You might as well ask someone to prove that McCarthy was anti-communist. It's an insult to the intelligence and knowledge of anyone who isn't an ignorant fucking retard.

Yeah, that's a no. It's undiscounted.
Not sure yet.
ARCUEID NO

Attached: 1485395981596.png (578x488, 81K)

>It was actually Softanon and Val that had problems with it.
You mean SoAnon and Justiceanon? Pretty sure Soft didn't even exist by that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=uANu4KLJZDg

So I'm a Mushroom King from Supergod and an Avatar of The Grey from DC Occult. What are some similar abilities?

I want to become the most powerful mushroom in the universe.

Attached: 081ae32b86185cbdb0f5882c8837ab58.png (1500x1377, 2.42M)

Technically it's non-discountable or undiscountable.
Just saiyan.

Looking forward to the DB update. Even if it means I'll most likely be taking even more drawbacks and hurting myself more.

They can be plenty normal. There are weird inhuman Third Circles that are focused entirely around their purpose, but also ones with very understandable motivations and desires and personality traits. For example one of Malfeas' Third Circles, Amalion, was so human in her behavior (and so useful to have around, she's an amazing architect) that she was accepted into First Age society and actually married a Solar. Her Motivation may have been a result of her being a reflection of Malfeas' nature and not her seeking personal self-actualization, but that didn't mean the personality that resulted from it was any less complex or humane.

This highly depends on what you’re going in with. What’re your general capabilities?

Attached: BD59E7CD-82B4-4BA8-B2E1-BAD0C9BE15DF.jpg (760x1050, 171K)

Can we maybe not spend half the thread snapping at each other over irrelevant bullshit that happened forever ago?

Anybody have some Chain stories to share? Funny moments? Serious moments? Current events?

Sure, when we know Red won't ruin anything else.

Do questions count? Cause right now I'm making a build for the Shelter jump and am currently wondering how effective my Dead Space planet cracker would be at moving the meteor or taking it apart.

>Anybody have some Chain stories to share? Funny moments? Serious moments? Current events?

None of those are relevant to /jc/ discussion and if you want to avoid being banned for off-topic discussion you'll cease and desist.

Hero Academia has a mushroom based quirk you could fuse with something else for fun and profit. maybe Recovery or Rewind to give yourself healshrooms or timeshrooms.
You could also get each of your companions shroom powers.

NO.
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT THE SHITPOSTING AND SALT.
JUMPCHAIN IS DEAD.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Corruption of Champions or any other lewd jump on QQ. Mushrooms are the genitals of the fungus, your build revolves around running around with your dick hanging out. Might as well lean into it.

>Mushrooms are the genitals of the fungus
Excuse me?
The part that people eat is a wing-wang?
Oh god.
hhhhhllllrrch

WAs there ever a way to change the color of our Ki?

I mean I am mid writing a fluffy scene between my love interest and my jumper, but It's not done. I can post it as a part one if you would like?

Not to my knowledge. No reason not to add that as a perk in here or Z for the updoots, though.

Attached: 1507744049005.gif (500x500, 257K)

That's what all those slits on the bottom of the shroom are for. The spread around more fungus kinda like how trees or dandelion do with seeds.

Cool, I like the idea of having my Ki not be the regular blue color.

Well it really depends on what degree you apply human physiology to fucking plants and fungus.
The part that people eat is the part that carries spores in order to spread over more territory. The only other part of a mushroom is the roots.

On that same note, you could think of fruit as being like a womb or fetus, since what it's meant to do is fall to the ground and provide nourshment through its decay for the seed inside, thereby creating a new plant.

Attached: Peach.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Seems more like that would be a consequence of your personality and such. Like how you have some people with yellow ki, plus the various colors of ki auras that vary between characters.

Yeah, you didn't know that? It's the fruiting body, the part the fungus uses to spread spores and receive the spores of other fungi. Same thing as a flower on a tree. Oh yeah, flower-based spices life saffron are genitals, too. And of course, fruits, nuts and grains are all the fetuses of plants.

And this is maybe just me, but if you think about it there's no fundamental difference between eating an egg and eating some bird semen. You're consuming the protein-rich gamete cells of the bird, does it really matter which gender it is? Either way it's still coming out of their cloaca.

>ARCUEID NO

>Crimson Moon’s eyes glaze over, as if in a trance.
“ARCUEID YES!!!”

Attached: DE22B96C-8D7C-41F9-A32C-46268CF16F8F.png (988x808, 333K)

My current plan is to use The Great Cataclysm in Worm and combine it with Maker of Magic to make it so that those who are the opposite of Parahumans (I.E very mentally sane/stable, lacking shards etc) gain the ability to use actual magic. Not sure what I would do after, but I just kinda want to mess with people.

Attached: Fantasy.jpg (711x1000, 213K)

Color is based on the type of ki you are using, but can also change due to transformations.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ki

You wouldn't be able to cast those through Infernal Sorcery, no. Holy sorceries are innovations by the Exalted, and the Yozis can't use them, even if they weren't Creatures of Darkness.

As for whether you'd still be able to use them through the normal Sorcery of the Exalted, I'll leave that up to personal fanwank. There's the point brought up by , that you're a Creature of Darkness and thus would be unable to wield any Holy effects while in Exalted. But it would also be an effect from another jump, so it might be unaffected. Depends on how you personally deal with things.

Attached: its_essence_by_dongsdongs-d32jifa.png (697x507, 31K)

A sneak peak of something that will be available in The Authority jump. I am currently reading up on Captain Atom: Armageddon.

Attached: For the Jumpers.png (684x998, 776K)

Extremely effective in all likelihood. That thing was made to rip apart and process planets. One asteroid would barely be a snack.

Yes. Please do. Take as many posts as you want.

Which jump is Great Cataclysm from, again? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't recall.