BAT

So how many Veeky Forumstards have actually tried the Brave browser? It actually seems to work pretty well.

Just might invest some money skelly tokens into this BAT shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/creators/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i did, it was ok, but for a mac it's somewhat annoying.

Been using for months now and i have to admit there's nothing to complain about.

Pretty good except for some website that just don't work (mail.com for exemple)

Brave mobile browser wont fucking load webm unless you open them.

idk why normies have any incentive to switch from their precious chrome and why the /g/tards have any reason to switch from firefox-based browsers to Brave...it seems like it's for 14 year old script kiddies who take precautions and know about threats but don't know enough to be a full on /g/entooman so they get brave to do it for them...like BAT is gonna be available for other browsers right? if so im more likely to BUY some

Browsing on brave mobile rn. He desktop version is fucking trash. Also havent gotten to watch a webm in ages.

Mobile version is utter shit though

Yeah good points.

Either way this token has an actual real life product already working instead of some bullshit buzzword bingo.

Brave browser is excellent

I use brave all the time. Does BAT have something to do with brave??

I've been using Brave mobile for months. It's great. You have to open webms in their own tab tho.

t. 26yo wagecuck

nice just bought 100k

mobile app is awesome
only had problems with the desktop but that was a while ago

Brave mobile is just chrome mobile with adblock, at least when I tried it a few months ago

brave.com/creators/

Youtubers and probably Twitch streamers in the future can get paid directly with BAT when using Brave

yes you will get paid in BAT by viewing ads on Brave + you can already currently pay content providers in BAT

BAT looking REALLY good, its coming to twitch soon and every youtuber will shill the fuck out of it since they'll make a lot more money from ads. notice how many normie youtubers are begging you turn adblock off or that they're being demonetized and need patreon donations?

Yeah to me the value proposition is pretty fucking good and BAT itself seems undervalued at the moment.

Why would people pay though? You don't get anything out of it. At least with patreon or twitch donations you get something, but with BAT you could just get the same content for free.

I wouldn't see a problem in donating a few bucks to some video maker I follow on Youtube. Don't know how many other people would agree with me on this though.

Yeah at least BAT has some "tangible" product with a practical solution that is comprehensible unlike shitcoins like ARK with no solid path for the future or graspable concept of its purpose.

BAT will be shilled by every youtuber, twitch streamer, and normie in 2 months. This coin is going 50-100x minimum this year. Screencap this post.

I use on android. It's like chrome without ads and flash/webm support

Oh fug webm works in new tab