KUCOIN

if you're not a KuCuck yet, time is running out.

Binance just shut down registrations, soon KuCoin accounts will be, and their rarity will give them value.

Make a KuCoin with this referral in the pic and shill to everyone...we'll get a massive chain going.

I think other exchanges will follow. CucKoin is infinitely better than YoBit / Craptopia anyway.

It going to be bigger when shittrex DIES

I hold few hundred coins OF KCS, but KuCoin as shit in this stage imo. Prices are a lot higher than on Binance.

So was binance. Stack kcs.

What's wrong with a small restriction for infrastructure upgrade...? Do you not understand anything?

This is why teenagers should stay out of crypto

Didnt know that. Thanks for sharing.

There's nothing wrong with it. No one said dump binance, but there's no ETA on when restrictions will open.

This will cause influx of users to KuCoin. Are you missing something or just trying to be edgy?

Also, one of the biggest exchanges needs to bar account creation for infrastructure upgrades? You're going to act like this is standard procedure for websites upgrading hardware?

>influx of users to KuCoin
What makes you think they won't go to any of the other numerous exchanges and not some pyramid scheme referral exchange that holds only the shittiest of the shitcoins?
normies are going to go to KuCoin, see that nothing they want to buy is listed there, because nobody gives a fuck about being listed on babby's first exchange, and move on

Valid point - there are others

But KCS is getting crazy amounts of volume and marketing. Kucoin just surpassed cryptopia.
You can't deny Kuck might end up being top 5 exchanges very soon.

Tried to register on Kuckcoin the other day. Plain not working. Would have bought kuckshares at $1, too...

Does anyone else here like jerking off to BRCC videos when they spread their asscheeks apart?

>tfw sitting smugly on my ~4 KCS
Yes I'm a poorfag

That could easily turn into a few thousand, user. Just hodL

Help I'm new to crytpo, wanna get on train before it leaves.

What sites are open for registration still? Is coinbase legit?

I've set sell orders to sell half if they double in value tho so that I break even. Trying not to get burnt at first. Plan on HODLing the other half of everything tho, that way if they do moon I won't kick myself too much. Is this a stupid idea?

Also yeah I diversified my few hundred $ early investment because second world shithole where that's a lot of money.

That's a decent idea but i only see KCS go up but we will see. You definitely don't want to get burnt thats for sure yeah

I'm really disappointed in Binance right now. The performance the past two days has been abysmal and not allowing new registrations has the potential to really stagnate the market at the most crucial time of year.

Kill yourself

IT SAYS UPGRADING 30 MINUTES WTF DOES THAT MEAN AM I TOO LATE

FUCK BINANCE FUCK BINANCE FUCK BINANCE FUCK BINANCE FUCK BINANCE FUCK BINANCE

LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN

I might get on this train.

In case you're not registered yet, my referral code is
1b7fg
Also some chick