>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
Dispossessed Battletome when?

Attached: beastclaw-3.jpg (650x866, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7AVGPoJYtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what army to collect, my friends play nurgle, flesh eaters and gutbusters

What are you working on /aosg/

Attached: IMG_20180325_124030.jpg (2080x1560, 1.14M)

Why are there bricks in an aztec ruin?

Oh boy yet another order army. Cant wait for people to be surprised when the next campaign is a complete landslide for order. :^)

What material could i use to mount the central mini to a base, so it looks like its levitating.

the gw clear flying stand is too thick and shiny.

Attached: image.jpg (1936x2592, 1.28M)

I play swifthawk/eldritch counsel, wanderers/swifthawk and phoenix temple/swift hawk and finally Elf soup.
Repostan for this thread, the dude who said dark eldar is not me.

repulsing magnets
youtube.com/watch?v=p7AVGPoJYtU

>what army to collect
It's easy
>I'm poor
Then look by yourself which armies have start collecting boxes - they are the cheapest ones - and pick 2-3 you like the most. Then read their battletomes/lore and decide
>I'm lorefag
Start with reading battletomes/lore and pick 2-3 you like the most. Then look at their models and decide
>I'm a waacfag and want to play the best army rule-wise
Start by buying 3 meters of rope and neck yourself

Restating your point does not explain the point user.

oh boy another shit post that adds nothing to the conversation and uses reddit-tier meme faces "ironically"

my issues is that im at this point

>Start with reading battletomes/lore and pick 2-3 you like the most. Then look at their models and decide

and i cant decide.

Which ones are you interested in?

Don’t have any pics, but I’m working on some Hallowed Knight Liberators at the moment, trying to decide if I want to stay with a single Stormhost, or if I want a single unit or something to be a different color.

Paladins seem like they’d be extra fucking sweet as Anvils of the Heldenhammer

all of them.

give us your top 3 and then we can help you narrow it down!

NEW
DEATH
STUFF
WHEN
I
NEED
FRESH
RELEASE
TO
LIVE

Whats the meta right now?

>Doesnt counter any of his points
>S-shit poster g-go back to r-reddit.

Neck yourself.

What "points" did you even make lmao fuck off retard

Get Stormcast. They have an answer to every problem, regularly top tournaments, are usually cheap because of oversaturation and are easy to paint and play.

Against Horde armies, bring Decimators and lots of ranged.

Against high-health elite armies, bring Retributors and Raptors with Longstrikes for sniping hero support and extra EZ damage.

If your opponent brings lots of monsters, bring your own with StarDrakes and Dracoths

They’re a fun army to play if you like the Lore and don’t let haters bring you down with their salt

>GW constant release of order models and the total neglect of the other grand alliances
>People being dumbfounded when they see order when all the fucking time in the campaign

Those points. Are you fucking stupid?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (460x423, 17K)

OH BOY STORMCAST!
BINGBINGWAHOO

Attached: 1521829791622.jpg (610x502, 365K)

Mortal Wounds, and models that are tough as nails. Seraphon are super burly. Death can field really vicious lists. DoK are knife tornadoes by round 2 or 3.

As is usual with GW games, armies with current Battletomes are generally more potent.

Get your stormcast house right here, folks!

Attached: skully.jpg (828x959, 81K)

why are you shitting on him? he's giving a legit advice unlike your blatant shitposting

Just stop while you’re ahead, nobody gives a shit about your opinion on them.

He asked for an army, I gave him the easiest “noob friendly” army available.

If you’re honestly trying to start some anti-SCE flamewar then fuck off and bother someone that cares

Stormcast were bareable when they first came out.
They had high armor and damage but weakneeses were no wizards, low movement and bravery, and only 1 hero could stop battleshock
>Cant negate battleshock with bubble
>Got batallions and lightning chariot teleporting shit to solve movement
>Getting a wizard chamber as evident by new shadespire stuff
>Play army that has answer to everything
>fun for you or your opponent
no

Don't reply - just report

The most noob friendly army is seraphon

>recommend list tailoring
WAAC detected

Thoughts on this list?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-140759.png (1373x1716, 238K)

Some people really, really hate Stormcast, for the same reasons he listed as pros for choosing the army. Marines in 40k get the same kind of hate since they can tailor their force and are the Aesthetic Vanilla of the setting.

use a flattened out paper clip. thatd probably be the thinnest ( while still strong enough to hold up a plastic mini)

if you wanted to have an actual conversation you should have put effort into your host

too late now though, youre just another shitposter

kill yourself faggot

Attached: gaaaaaay.png (484x356, 364K)

>tricks and gimmick: the army
>noob friendly
What

Make more femcast gw, they're the only good thing about the faction.

>fantasyfags so butthurt about AOS and stormcast that they must shitpost nonstop
>even on sundays

Sad!

Attached: laugh.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

>make fun of stormcast
>gw sends you free dice

If you’re starting off a new army and know exactly what you’re going to be playing against, why WOULDNT you buy one or two things to help you out?

Sorry bitch but if you’re bringing BCR, you’d be retarded to assume I wouldn’t try to bring protectors and longstrikes if possible.

What, do you want every SCE player to roll over and let you stomp them so you can feel good about yourself?

Seems pretty okay, but your big guys are pretty much your only real melee force. You've got good backfield ambush potential with your revenants and good ranged support with your hunters. Looks decent to me. If you've got the models handy, try it out and see how it goes!

>the hardest army to play properly in competitive
>noob friendly

Attached: what is what.webm (532x354, 239K)

When did this...

Attached: 1521990936493.jpg (873x627, 147K)

>protectors
>bringing anti-shooting against beastclaw

Attached: wot.png (400x226, 92K)

Become hotter than this?

Attached: 1521991023495.jpg (873x627, 122K)

Now call out your imaginary eastern european friend to complete your pathetic existence.

Thanks for the help guys, im probably gonna go fyreslayers and paint them as dark iron dwarfs.

The other army i like (lorewise) is skaven but they just seem to be in a pretty bad place (atleast for now it will likely change in a year or so) to play them as a united army.

Attached: VlYRRdB.jpg (960x600, 121K)

most of the aos stuff is great though.

its just that stormcast aren't the fantasy equivalent of marines, no matter how hard GW push them to be.

>GW will never release a properly made and balanced skirmish system for AoS à la 40k Kill Team

Attached: 9bf62eda2a137880721001e8953fee7e.png (500x430, 50K)

>AoS rpg
>half the book is detailing how to date and marry a stormcast

>this triggers the snowflake

Attached: rtx341qy.jpg (854x570, 29K)

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: 1521967000659.jpg (1920x634, 465K)

I unironically cannot wait for the AoS RPG. It's going to be such shit.

yeh, and greenskins re just the fantasy equivalent of orks.

daughters of khaine are just the fantasy version of wyches

....etc etc etc

because they are supposed to be horrific ugly daemons and use their slaaneshi magic shit to seem attractive to you.
In reality they never were

Attached: 000.jpg (524x668, 135K)

please give me ghosts now

>Gets angry people point out the impotent shitposting

Or legends of the old west/high seas. The actual good and balanced skirmish games.

>those stupid as fuck bolt pistols
the limbs going up and down like that don't even make sense

Idk man, I'd probably fuck her. Even the old daemonettes have weird evil faces.

I would have though the guy avatarfagging to shill the most disliked army would be the snowflake.

I think you forgot that they’re anti-monster as well

>MFW that huge ass grim reaper gets a model like the Ctan guy
Death soon

>everyone who doesnt like my shitposting must like the things i am shitposting about

Attached: trump-laughing-rosie-1200x545_c.jpg (1200x545, 58K)

I actually like the new legions of nagasg stuff, but I can’t decide which army to play. Is legion of sacrament any good since you can’t use master’s teachings in matched?
I probably sound like a bit of a waacfag for caring how the army plays. My other option is legion of night, since Mannfred has a cool model but laughable fluff.

Attached: 15566E5E-3ABC-4BBC-BB23-4670E35EE2E5.jpg (1920x1925, 377K)

Meh, they just had to think of a quick way to make it not look blatantly like a pistol

Get nighthaunt stuff because they will be getting new stuff soon
Weve already seen parts of a new black coach and skele horses

Theyre really not though? Doing D6 damage on a wound roll of 6 with a rend-1 attack is not a significant bonus. Retributors with +1 hit or some starsoul maces wreck monsters way faster.

The only good things about protectors are that they reduce shooting hit rolls by 1 and their 3" reach (situational)

That’s a cairne wraith you ninny

why? KO & dwarves got pistols that look like pistols.
They dun fucked up

Meh I’m sure the Vanguard were created before they could decide whether AoS would be 40k-lite or not.

sacrament isnt bad

its weaker than it seems because all those bonuses to casting sound good but most of your spells are just debuffs and arkhan only has 11 wounds so you just get clobbered down

grand host and legion of blood are excellent

>in the background
>bigger than everything else
carron wraiths arent 80 feet tall last time i checked.

The scaling of models between artists have always varied.

They made the wraith look extra big for dramatic affect, but it’s still a wraith. Why would they create a second model that looks exactly like one they already have?

Perspective mate. Don't you know how the Flat Earth works?

>Why would they create a second model that looks exactly like one they already have?
Really m8? REALLY?

Attached: sce.jpg (600x620, 78K)

both orcs and witch elves have been around for 20+ years dickhead. stormcast for 2 years.

so then orks are just sci fi version of greenskins??????

gw are disgusting

Are you being obtuse or purpose? SCE look all the same for lore-reasons.

Outside of Stormcast, which purposely look alike, other factions really don’t have two separate units that look the exact same unless they have different weapon loadouts

When GW killed Slaanesh to appeal to trannies

half of 40k is just space fantasy

are skaven pestilens still good? do i need to have nurgle shit/other clans with them to make them succeed, or is a massive swarm of rats and a couple furnaces/plagueclaws good enough for a win every now and again?

Attached: 1446591749734.png (500x500, 290K)

I personally really dislike the look of these models. They look so bland.

I keep hearing that grand host and legion of night are the go to ones. I mean, Mannfred has the coolest model of the mortarchs (I like the colours), and varghiests are pretty dank too in that nightfall pack battalion.

Post your wish list for spooky army incoming

That’s what I run user. It tends to work out alright

>max a unit of plague monks
>put Blades of Putrefaction on them
>deal 40 mortal wounds a turn
yes
You might want to ally in some warriors or blightkings or something to take damage because the rats fold like paper.
You can always put rat heads on chaos shit so it fits your armies look

I unironically don't understand why daemonettes wouldn't be sexy ladies with tits. The new models look like women with poorly done mastectomies.

>I need boobs and sexy women in my fantasy game
Misogynist detected

>I unironically don't understand why daemonettes wouldn't be sexy ladies with tits
Read the Slaanesh lore then

the future of GW is female you bigot

Attached: aoss.jpg (857x433, 291K)

Because you're a brain/lorelet

>been in my GW every sunday (designated fantasy day) for 5 of the 6 weeks of malign portents

>nobody else is here to play AoS, just Shadespire, Blood Bowl and fucking LOTR

I've gotten 3 votes and 2 of those are from painting shit

Attached: 1520458690203.jpg (550x550, 106K)

>Mfw GW was so progressive in included Trannies as a faction before anyone else and before it was popular

Slaanesh is alive.

Because this shit is more Slaanesh than LOL TIDDIES

dont understand people like you who get so upset of others wanting something you dont like. why cant they have their niche army like they want?

I was considering making both Kurnoth units bows. It would take away my only non big boi melee but double my ranged power.

all I've got so far is the SC box and Hunters with bows so I'm trying to decide what I want to grow it into. I'd like to include Drycha because she's got my favorite model in the army, but she doesn't seem to fit into anything nicely. Would it be odd to have a 2k point army that didn't have any Warscroll battalions?

Attached: Screenshot_20180223-190756.png (1366x1780, 2.91M)

Not him Slaanesh is about excess and bullshit just because nudity and shit is the easiest way to show that doesn't mean dick it's actually fucking boring after all these years nobody is saying we shouldn't have that but why do we always have to have that

Actually I'm saying that

I actually forgot a picture. My point is that Slaanesh is more than just sex. They can have titty daemonettes, wouldn't bother me. I just don't see the issue if they only have one.

Attached: Cenobitehhfafffffffafag.jpg (800x602, 120K)