The Daemons of Veeky Forums

What's your daemonic name and what is your daemon's story, Veeky Forums?

Attached: DaemonNames.png (555x493, 137K)

Rolled 13, 14 = 27 (2d20)

Let me recollect...

Last two post numbers are the d10 roll

>Suckmad Bitequiver
Fucking what

Hearttwist

This daemon of Tzeentch selects a human whose circumstances are favorable to the daemon, and then appears as a comely and attractive human and engineers circumstances to bring them together romantically. The human believes this to be its own doing. Once the daemon has its hooks in the human's heart, it causes a "misunderstood" breakup and keeps itself in sight but just out of reach, preferring to attach itself to another human of higher social standing. The first human is then led to increasingly desperate means to regain the daemon. If possible, the daemon uses this to secretly goad the human into forming a chaos cult, poisoning a hive's water system, assassinating a planetary governor, or performing some other activity with wide-reaching ripples. In any case, the daemon will likely elude suspicion as nothing more than an unfortunate target of the "insane" human's delusions, and slip away unsuspected to sow chaos elsewhere.

I don't into 40k, how'd I do

Rolled 2, 9, 2, 10 = 23 (4d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Rolled 14, 17 = 31 (2d20)

Wait, I'm retarded.

Rolled 5 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

test

You can't roll multiple die types if that's what you were trying to do.

Vomitfire

A follower of Slaanesh and gluttonously indulgent, Vomitfire had one too many spicy peppers, and now his organs have become mutated vats of flammable liquid, which he expels from his mouth, then sets alight. The only thing that can stop him is his archenemy, Pepto of Bismol.

Buttockgrope Droollip
How is this a possible combination?

Grasploon the Rabid

Dunno, but the name gave me a semi

That has got to be the single WORST name generator I've ever seen thusfar in my existence. Holy fuck those names are bad. They make my very soul cringe.

Rolled 11, 1 = 12 (2d20)

Going for the gold

This.

>Rottoad Gluttonvex
I'm a children's cartoon villian. Not one of the cool ones either.

Rolled 8, 8 = 16 (2d10)

> They make my very soul cringe.

Daemons are supposed to make your soul cringe, it does what it's meant to do.

Rolled 1, 8 = 9 (2d20)

> Poxsharp

I'm a Lesser Nurglite Daemon with a thing for pus-weeping sores and rusty needles

>Leperbowel the Gutflesh
literally the nurgle's big fat fucking sack of plagues incarnate

>Suckmucus

Constantly summoned, though always by accident.

Attached: 1459109810919.jpg (330x500, 142K)

Rolled 5 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

Rolled 4, 5, 7, 7 = 23 (4d10)