ICON next XRB soon

70% in ICON since yesterday

Tell me the reason why this fucking rocket is not going to make at least 1000% minimum, when you know :
- end of january > mainet lauch
- south koera is the n°1 country interested in tech and people are fucking nerds
- supported by government
- Biggest market for ripple is south korea, probably going to be a big dip for XRP and pump for ICON

This is the next XRB

this shit will moon everyone knows it

everyone knows its a fucking powder keg. but people are greedy for more gains bbefore it goes off

the fomo once it gets to 1week away from mainet will be like nothing you have ever seen before

Is it still a good time to buy? Only went up 44% this past week so it obviously hasn't pumped like all the other coins that have yet

I would have said "the supply" a week ago, but given ripple, cardano, etc I don't think anyone gives a shit about that anymore, so yeah, here's to $100 ICX

only if you have the willpower to buy now and look away until Feb

The Fomo when this hits Korean exchanges will be legendary.
Buy high sell low

I'm already hodling long bags, I want something that can reap me decent profits in the short term. Fuck me, I'm so sad I missed all these recent moons all because of shitty coinbase fiat gateway delay bullshit

At least i can sleep well and do other shit while staying 24/24 trading shitcoins, and the result will be the same "x10"

There is one huge flaw with ICX that a lot of people are overlooking. It's possibly the biggest flaw in every ICX supporters logic, but I'm not going to say shit because I'm holding a lot of it...

This was a trap for such a long time. Team says main net will launch, gets delayed by a month. Then the SK gov spreads FUD by threatening to shut shit down. No one in Korea knows about this shit.

Will you still make money on this? Yeah because of the hype. Pretty fuckin overrated rn tho

cool story bro

I heard FLT was going to do an XRB

That it will be pumped to shit when it actually does hit Korean exchanges and they won't want to buy it?

that's the fucking point of buying more now, who the fuck buys something when it's gone parabolic in 3 days

Biggest decentralized network in the world that will connect an entire country, has better tech than ethereum, already used by 11 securities, partnered with samsung among many others.Also you are a retard.

or

Overrated

Pick one

No, that we didn't buy more.

Nobody knows about this in Korea. If you think there's going to be a massive domestic pump for this in Korea you're gonna be shit out of luck. It's going to take some time for the Koreans to jump in on this. This is gonna be a huge, huuuuge pnd since dumb money is going to flood in and then get spooked. It'll be successful eventually, but a lot of weak hands ars going to be burned by this one.

Good luck on the moon lads , I put all my ICX gains into Vechain. Thanks for making me some good ass gains icx.

The Koreans know they call it by a different name of ucoin and if you are on the internet at all in korean you would know that

Word is spreading in korea. And cardano is 32 billion with just a whitepaper and nobody is spooked. Thats 10x the market-cap of icon,

What is a good entry??!?!?

Sell when there is at least 2 weaks of hype
Bwahahahah

that's why i bought in low and am comfyhodling

on the 4/6/12 hour candles we are beginning a moon out of an ascending triangle formation.

We could reach significant new ground and set a new ceiling/floor in the next 24/48 hours.
I'd buy soon

1 month
not short term

People like you will kill crypto

I live in Korea. Nobody is talkin about ucoin or icx. ICX is solid enough to do well but this supposed massive Korean pump aint happening unless something changes.

retard.We can see your userid, where you made previous posts in this thread and its clear you were not korean.0/10 fud,

Unreal

>19th market cap
>will moon

The big mooners are the big marketcap coins at the moment.Have you been living on an island?Cardano, ripple,litecoin,stellar,tron,iota.Wakeup to the now not how the market was 5 weeks ago.

No proof, gtfo

retard

Because people realised the shit tons of money they can make, and everyone is in the game now
1 Jan > 560ish B$
4 Jan > 770 B$

Like wtf