Is ENG worth buying right now?

I have been thinking of buying this since it was below 3 dollars. Is it still a good buy? To hold for a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy between 40-42k sats. HODL.

You should get in now. Really doubtful that it'll go any lower.

buy

100usd this february atleast. go all in.

Perfect time to buy imo.

Nigga are you kidding? I've been buying batches of 5-10 for the last hour or so and picked up another 1k. Everyone is chasing pumps this coin hasn't been this low in 3 days.

With their supply I see it going to at least 20 usd soon.

Buy a 100, if poor pleb. If it's really the new ethereum it's worth it. The rest of your money should be boosted on shitcoins.

It pumped hard and didnt really drop - been going sideways around 24 hours now

Good sign of a major pump to come sooner

>Jan 1 $2.54
>Coin double the price it was 3 days ago
>Coin hasn't been as low as this in 3 days
>???
>Profit

So this is going to the moon then?

>doesn't see everything pumping
>doesn't realize Christmas led to crypto redpilling of Normas
>doesn't realize the normie gold rush is here
>living in his mom's basement

The question was if it will go higher?

Nope it will always go sideways, this is just the latest biz shitcoin

>Does a 3x in one week
>Bruh it's just a shitcoin, I swear

>Tron goes up 100%
>not a shit coin
>MIT developed coin isn't pumping
>total shitcoin

It's MIT nerds. MIT.

This

Exactly. I'm all in on this.

It is a pretty good coin.

Got in with 1500$

Is the ENG wallet in the Bittrex in maintenance for everyone? That's why is going sideways?

This one is a sleeping giant. With a max supply of only 150 mil, it's going to be a x100 coin for sure.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

whats the point of this coin? Isn't it a erc20 token? doesn't it need ethereum to survive?

u can still trade, just cant withdraw

read

thank you.

Am i gonna make it?

I missed the Tron train so I'm putting all my hopes in ENG.