>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
What do you expect from the Deepkin faction models (as in stats/playstyle)?
Your wishes?

Attached: 1521850746751.jpg (1662x923, 531K)

First for Stormcast are okay

r-really?

INB4 Stillmania fags asking for rolls and denying dubs/lying about what they already have

n’th for Skelechad

Attached: 97BC26AA-3D99-4522-9FF5-2CCB6C141B39.jpg (634x1199, 172K)

dubs roll me an army please

lurk more newfag, learn internet alpaca fur-basket weaving forum culture

Phoenix Temple

They are the Honda accord/vanilla ice cream of warhammer

Attached: aosstarter.jpg (485x600, 194K)

skelechad confirmed for best boi

Shadowblades consisting of nothing but Assassins

Dubs decide, have Legions of Nagash/Soulblight/Nighthaunt. I have a problem, trying to get away from Death.

Attached: 42212121113212323.jpg (640x450, 151K)

oh no

well it depends how Deepkin turn out, I like the models but I want a shooty army and SCE has that.
Don't bully pls

idoneth Deepkin

Daughters of Khaine.

>SCE archers
>Still wearing full plate
mfw

Attached: sigs.jpg (2000x555, 321K)

God I fucking wish I got either of these.

i'm sorry user, didn't think i would get dubs

I mean Deepkin look to have blind elf archers. So thats a plus. You dont have to paint eyes
On a side note who decided giving the blind guys bows was a good idea?

>WITNESSED

maybe they SCREEEEEEEEEEEE before shooting to echolocate

Daughters of khaine is the only battle tome army without a single shit-looking model.
You cannot prove me wrong.

Attached: heh, the masonry is like a penis.jpg (570x789, 89K)

Rate and criticise my Kharadron Overlords list
>Endrinmaster (Leader): 140
>Aether-Khemist (Leader): 140
*Artefact: Aethersight Loupe
>10 Arkanaught Company (Battleline): 120
*3 Light Skyhooks
*3 Light Skyhooks
*3 Light Skyhooks
>10 Grundstok Thunderers: 200
*2 Aethercannons
>Arkanaught Ironclad (Behemoth): 440
*Great Endrinwork: Prudency Chutes
>Arkanaught Frigate (Behemoth): 280
>Grundstok Gunhauler (Artillery): 220
>Grundstok Gunhauler (Artillery): 220

>Command Trait: Fleetmaster
>Battle Traits
*Settle the Grudges
*Don’t Argue with the Wind
*There’s No Trading with Some People

Is it a decent list? Is it pure shit? Things to take, things to leave out, what's your recommendations?

Attached: Join the Ironbreakers.jpg (800x1072, 178K)

That's your opinion. I don't like the look or aesthetic of ANY of their models.

You know you can delete posts right?

Attached: 1511112201209.jpg (600x1220, 150K)

Yes, user
It's fine

Doomfire warlocks

>that comment
someone save that child

>Go to local GW to buy glue
>Hear "YIPP-IEEE"
>look over and see a guy playing with his Stormcast
>hear "BING BING!"
>SCE player goes "WA-HOO" and picks up his model to stomp on the head of his opponents model
>wins diceroll for next turm
>"YIPPIEEE!"
war is hell

Attached: stormposting.jpg (1024x550, 115K)

Skaven clan eshin welcome to hell.
(13 counts too)

Attached: 6A38F410-4082-47C2-8D7D-DE6F4181B500.jpg (1920x1306, 525K)

It would work as a distraction and a war screech also. It would be very useful

Look okay.

but I like Neave's model

Not this time, ratboy genius.

I still dont understand this soy meme

Once more with memeing
this is a list containing pretty much all ogres I own, I assume it'd be better if I shanghai'd some mournfangs or a stonehorn in somewhere but I'm not sure where
the leadbelchers and cannons are non-negotiable

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (453x593, 40K)

Skaven slave horde army

Guys, are Beasts of Nurgle still that bad with Horticulous running with them? I really want them to be decent in my 1k list, but I also don’t want to gimp myself.

Anyone try running them as harassment units/shock troops?

Attached: C0A144F7-567A-4728-9860-05732AC2C8DB.jpg (600x564, 137K)

How do I make my beastclaw suck less?

There's nothing worth understanding. Just the flavour of the month insult come thing I don't like lable.

What's /aosg/ working on?
Pic related, just finished my first sneklady, after 2-3 year hiatus from the hobby.

Attached: 1st snek.jpg (3036x4048, 2.66M)

How do I play him effectively? His legion is arguably the worst of the four.

also, Ark x Nef when???

Attached: D373B5A2-9F9F-473F-BB6B-E4F8FACE38B3.jpg (1195x1198, 180K)

I'm forever interested in the people who take the time to post shit like this
Do you think it's funny?
Are you memeing?
Are you retarded?
Where do you come from?
How old are you?

So many questions

Attached: 1519166663703.jpg (549x188, 113K)

Getting my second start collecting box painted up

Attached: 2018-03-25 17.26.40.jpg (1260x879, 863K)

Soon

Attached: 8D5A89EE-F3CF-4D3B-BCD8-20283AFCF7CD.jpg (400x513, 38K)

No
No
No
Kansas
Older than you

Write down what you consider the single coolest bit of fluff in AoS.

Attached: Preview-Jan28-Image12rs.jpg (1000x473, 39K)

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: Hexwraith.png (431x661, 686K)

Do Beastmen have a future? Am i braying up the wrong herdstone?

You're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

You are fucked brah

They never had

Explain the appeal of nighthaunt over bone bros?

>none ever paints his skeletons red
are death players the less creative players?

Just saw this on normiebook, anyone else have this problem?

Attached: Normiememe.jpg (750x500, 84K)

Do we know anything about the next factions that are coming out after Deepkin? I'm looking to start another army but I'm afraid the Light Aelves or whatever are going to come out in a few months.

Yes

>No golden Skeletons
>No ash/burnt skeletons
>Ushabti white as far as the eye can see

Spoiler alert for Nagash: the Undying king

At the end of the book, the MC Necromancer has freed a ancient undead army that was imprisoned by Nagash for rebelling against him. She did so only to save her people from an attacking army of Nurglites. However, when Nagash himself is summoned, and after killing the Nurglites, he questions the reasoning of the Necromancer. But after hearing that she only did so to save her people, he has mercy on her.

He proceeds to actually leave her alive; and in order to ensure that her people are always "safe" he wipes out her entire clan and culture, and turns them into a undying legion of skeletons that eternally bound to her will. He than promptly makes her a Deathlord, fucks with her soul so that she gets a incredible power boost, and promptly fucks off, leaving only Arkhan to comfort her as she is forced to take command of a gigantic army composed of the remains of her people.

Attached: Warhammer_Nagash.jpg (600x841, 95K)

fuck

Current rumors are new Death Faction or Nighthaunts, then Slaanesh, and maybe Moonclan Grots early next year.

Why is Arkhan such a bro?

Attached: ADB0A257-4F12-4C8C-9E2E-4ED0D33A34FA.png (304x400, 287K)

Quick question about Freeguild Guard. Do they carry a missile and melee weapon by default, or can they only be one or the other?

So make something else then. Got it, thanks user

My dudes are called the dowry of the damned and are a personal legion of Arkhan gifted to Neferata.

GW may forget but I don't.
Arkhan the based is still the best character in the setting.

Nothing. The vast, inconceivably huge swaths of nothing. That there is so much nothing that anything you have as headcanon or fluff can be canon in the overall universe.

Attached: 1405966047372.jpg (500x666, 132K)

Something that user didn't mention.
It was all Arkhan's plan, admittedly he did keep warning the girl, but it still worked like he thought it would.

>Everyone and their mom gets a 4+ Invuln save, so you ignore punk ass rend
>Everyone deals MW on a 6+
>Everyone flies after mofos
>Gets one of the few ranged based attacks
>Ride in style in a Black Coach
>Newest Death models, chosen faction to get Harbringer
>Getting both a Shade Spire warband and a new release coming up
>Models can be as simple or as complex to paint as you wish.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-205225_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 442K)

So how come if you have compendium models and the oldest rules for them; you can't use them?People we're telling the new dispossessed player that he couldn't use compendium dwarf rules. But if you have pdf and the points for it (and considering their points remain the same just under a different name and with weaker rules) why couldn't he do it? Bretonnia and chaos dwarf players used to play with older rules, so what's the deal?

What I liked about the novel is the domineering presence of Archaon in the background. How the characters speak about him and dread him.

Even among the bad guys and monsters of the undead, the fear of Archaon is rife.

Based Nagash.
Bro Arkhan.
Sounds like a good read.

No Mannfred though.

Both are spoopy, but one is about burying your opponent in bones and freeing their imprisoned brothers from the meat sacks surrounding them and the other is about an elite magical force of pure hate made manifest (also trying to free your brothers from the meatsacks surrounding them).

LoS, unlike the other allegiences, relies a lot on its Artifacts, its battalions, and its magical capability. 1+ to casting may not seem like a lot, but it definetly helps a shit ton when it comes to popping vital stuff like Pinions or Dread. Plus, with the right load out, you can easily get Arkhan to 5+ casting, or better.

The artifacts are by far the best in the book; both the bracelets and the shroud are fantastic artifacts, and can really shut down some shooting armies. It also frees up a lot of your list that would normally be under heavy fire.

Arkhan himself is almost like a distraction Carnifex, if you know that term. Everyone I play paints a big red target on his head, thinking that he's the lynchpin. Sure, he has good synergy with Deathmages and he isn't god awful in CC, but truth be told, he works best as a long range artillery piece that is picking on enemy battle line. He's also really fucking fast.

Keep in mind, he knows the spells of all wizards around him, and adds distance to spells. His Battalion is also pretty fuckin' good, since it turns a 4 drop into 1, boosts all of their survivability, and lets him cast MORE spells.

Overall, Arkhan's magic show will distract the enemy while your other units do their job, ala VLoZD with Shroud/Black Gold.

Having problems opening ePubs for novels on my phone (Apple). Is there some app i’m Supposed to use? I tried readme, but it just crashes whenever I try to import a book from the mega, and iBooks won’t work for shit

Attached: CE556F84-F3C2-4222-B81C-72B02EE52258.jpg (225x225, 25K)

Who cares.

Is Allreader on Apple? It works well with my android

Need help deciding a second army, lads. Looking between Wanderers, Everchosen, Maggotkin, BCR, Sylvaneth, or just saying fuck it and going with DoK. I really like aelves and more grounded fantasy stuff but don't like the DoK battleline. Thoughts lads?

even better

Taking suggestions, dubs+ decide what army instantly

Looks like he gets flubbed up around March or things got shifted around, since DoK got a March release. There also hasen't been a Blood Bowl release, he got the order of Harlies and Deldar mixed up, Space wolves and Orks are nowhere to be seen, and he completely missed Knights and Deathwatch. He also missed the boxed game, unless he was talking about Forgebane.

Battleline being the Witch Aelves and Sisters of Slaughter? And in terms of stats or just models?

Everchosen

Models. I play semi-competitively and have a list for tournaments already, this army is more about modeling and shit while playing smaller scale games. I mean I want it to be semi-viable and rewarding, but I also need to like the models.

They can be armed with militia weapons and if they choose to be they get their ranged attack

And I guess I should also ask, is it possible to take both? Like since I don't want the spears in the box to go to waste, I'm putting them on my models' backs and calling them javelins. Would that be cosmetic or would that be classified as missile weapons?

Attached: 1521724990494.jpg (730x1095, 211K)

You bastard

That was fast

Attached: Hello, is this dubs.jpg (500x500, 29K)

GW is fucking lazy and tried to do too much at once so people suffered for it.

What type of chaff do you recommend for that? Skeleblobs? And what do people mean by VLoZD?

FUCK I DIDNT SEE THE DIGITS. Now that I'm going Everchosen, may I ask why?

I like the first one.

Ah, i'm a huge fan of the Witch Aelves but I find the Sisters variant to be a bit of a letdown, you could always go for Melusai as battleline but if they really aren't appealing to you I would go for Everchosen

Yeah that would be cool. You would still have to take the militia weapons stats.

BCR

Cheap, quick to paint, low model count, strong, durable and fun to play

Not to mention games involving BCR never last more than an hour, win or lose

Dubs seals the deal.

Because I like classic chaos warriors

So I'm going to make an Everchosen army as DUBS HAVE DECIDED and I've also gotten a few people pointing me in that direction. Where the fuck do you start as far as a list?? Archaon is a must if I'm doing this shit but is the rest really gonna be filled with varanguard?

>Archaon

Get slambo fag

Looking for a bit of advice on a 1000pt daughters of khaine army list. Wanting to do a temple nest battalion and after the requirements I have 180pts leftover, just wondering what to do with them
820/1000
Temple :Khailebron
Temple Nest
Bloodwrack Medusa (General)
5 x Blood Sister
5 x Blood Sister
5 x Blood Stalker
5 x Blood Stalker

My thoughts are either - 1 x unit of doomfire warlocks, putting the medusa on bloodwrack shrine + slaughter queen, a hag queen & slaughter queen, or a couple of units of khinerai. Any suggestions?

I said chaos warriors

Attached: F7C32427-CDFD-46BA-8188-5B4DE135B132.jpg (800x600, 55K)