You have 15 seconds to justify not murdering every psion your party comes across

You have 15 seconds to justify not murdering every psion your party comes across.

Attached: garde rar.png (250x250, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFrpL2rLKeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they offered to pay me and I can't loot their bank accounts

I didn't think to.

if they are dead I can't learn their ways

Attached: lvl 1 Thrallherd.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

We're psions too

circumventing anti-magic. The creation of growing demi-planes. If they are ardents/empaths you can really easily keep them under control

Most people in the setting don't know that using psychic powers allows the Outsiders to find our world.

I don't wanna.
5 seconds flat.

we're not murderhobos

NO

They told me not to

Psychics do useful stuff.

I have no use for such an action

He asked us nicely not to. We're killers and thieves, but we're not impolite.

1. We have at least one Mage capable of establishing mental shielding
2. We will know the moment they try and use their powers
3. Our Russian Murder-Bot can stop their heart from several kilometers away

that game any good user?

Being a decent guy needs no justification

You tell me.

Attached: untrained skill (Leadership).png (1050x2413, 460K)

For what purpose?

We're kinda too busy saving the Goddamn world to kill people unrelated to the BBEG'S plan.

Calculators are really good to have?

Maybe this one is friendly

they offset the Martial Artist/Cap Spec. and the Hex Maniac/Ghost Elementalist

I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING FOR ELSIMORE IS MY GOD!

Sure. Sometimes with delicious results!

Attached: sandwich_psion.jpg (750x600, 102K)

Most of the human population is Psionic to some to degree and display the ability to use basic psychokinesis and telepathic abilities as early as age 3 or 4.

Psionics stop working in Anti-magic fields in pretty much every edition by default. Now, if the god of magic decides to throw a bitch fit and deny everyone magic THEN it will be a good idea to start making friends with Psions as they don't care as they provide their own power.

Murder's wrong.

>mfw most of thread has already been compromised

Goddamn psions

dO iT fOr HeR
youtu.be/eFrpL2rLKeg

Attached: [Pat Head].png (538x499, 313K)

There's a psion in the party. She prefers to subdue them through psychic warfare then steal their powers before killing them.

Following the Psion Houses lore, there really aren't enough of them around to bother, as most seem to be literal descendants of !notEldar or Illithid Genome experiments/the rare Aboleth escaped slave.

It's more common with Outsiders really. Besides, you can't really tell if it's Psionics, they're sort of the class/group of individuals fighting TV Drama wars like the Witches of Charmed or stuff like the Show GRIM if anything- Psions fit into the Niche of good enough for normies and Netflix if you were to make a D&D show around a subject.

The biggest issue with Psionics is that it's SUPPOSED to be brain powers made manifest, but they accidentally made it into the Marvel Comics Mutant Strain classification powers- the game feature.

It's a very useful feature when dealing with aberrations and high level memetic world saving occultist Lovecraftian Elder Evil stomping plane hopping fun though- if you want the X-Men themed spice to an adventure, I'd pick It.

The better Psions are more or less focused on perfecting their given discipline in their own private quarters, Unsanctioned Psions are usually convening businessmen, information brokers, Theives Guildmasters, or sometimes the head of a cult, religious movement or some sort of uncommon gathering of individuals, or high-members of government with long-standing stability. The Lowest sort are slavers, Charletans by trade, and criminal underworld sorts- with a few being the nastiest kind- Alienists.

Soul Knife Assassins aren't unheard of though Either. Anyhow, no one can really tell if a Psion is a Psion. Unless they're decked out in high tech clothing, bald, have glowing eyes and a abnormal amount of Ion Stones floating about their cranium or that fucking Saturn Ring thing on their heads and tattoo's everywhere, with a love of Purple and pink. Soulknifes arew all just Psylocke clones, easy to suss out. Additionally, looks and acts less like a wizard who deals in abstract concepts more like a realist

Attached: headpats have evolved.jpg (1000x655, 159K)

>i just wanted a daughter
Fucking KEK

Psion is just a mage with different source. If the rules are fucked up then it is just bad writing but psions themselves are not problem.

They sex better than most due to things like telepathy or flesh play bondage.

My character is an alien psion.

glorious

That just gets all the other psions on our asses.

Since we are playing a military traveller campaign, that would pretty much the party's standard MO if they ever were to encounter a telepath. Cursed poison of the mind.

Attached: sylvie9.png (1620x1080, 1.96M)

>not wanting a psion waifu

Because they keep telling me they are my best friend in the whole world.

We can not clearly identify the psions, and so the only way to murder every psion is to murder everyone our party comes across. This leads to us losing our hats, and so is not a good plan.

Honestly the idea just never crosses my mind.

Because if they get into that mindset then I'm fucked once I'm found out.

We already do, because every psion we've come across so far is a mass-murderer. It's weirdly consistent.

I am not an autistic manchild and thus can accept that people play classes that i don't like.

Yes. You can fap to it both with your dick and your heart.

am playing one

We're not using psionics.

Last time we tried he summoned like six level 20 mind wizards and they all brain nuked us to death.

As soon as we got close enough our minds changed and we gave the poor psion all of our money.

I can’t tell if there aren’t any psions here

Or there are psions here and I keep making my checks