Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2138: The Fluff Awakens Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: Jumpchain.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu7zwpLe7M
youtube.com/watch?v=V7OGY1Jxp3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Filthy Ningen, allow me to enlighten you.

Attached: Zamasu.jpg (544x680, 73K)

Goodness. That was fast.

Ok. Version 1. Review.

Attached: Total Annihilation.pdf (PDF, 102K)

Val pls. My heart is crying.

Death to the fluffy! The insects shall rule this thread!

Attached: Thri Kreen.jpg (823x500, 88K)

Convince Red to give up her claims publicly, and Valeria will be incentivized to finish her own jumps at her old pace again.

Show me your notes, stats, bios, psychological profiles, art, maps, blueprints, lists - any work you've done for your chain, companions, or jumper.

Attached: Chain Notes.pdf (PDF, 26K)

No.

Not for long.

Attached: RED_FIRE_BREATHING_FIRE_DRAGON_KNIGHT_BATTLE_CASTLE_AGE_HEART_GAME_CONCEPT_ART_1_2_II_BY_KEKAI_3.jpg (1195x1600, 314K)

Main chain's companions, followers, ect,

Attached: Main Chain.png (3435x1837, 6.56M)

>Red
Ugh.
Just kidding, I love all our namefags. Except Bancho.

What quirk marriage would you need for a La Creatura build?

Attached: 1521951771763.png (340x540, 389K)

>Spoiler

You shouldn't.

Appease the dragon!

Attached: DD_volos_guide_to_monsters_kobold_dragon_servitors.jpg (768x343, 151K)

All I've got is the google sheet and docs I use to store my builds.

We really need a Made in Abyss jump. It has fluffy insects.

Attached: 450e67c708e87294c2fcbef40796ec49.jpg (564x796, 51K)

Attached: 969.jpg (600x934, 101K)

user I love you!

Attached: Senpai~.png (594x483, 131K)

Have you convinced Red to give up her claims and leave yet?

Option to pay to keep the full effect of Sanity enforcement protocols and strategic minds?

Maybe Sludge Body and Urn Pell or something? I don't really know what he does.

You're right about that brother
Cuz I'm gonna waifu that bug

Hey thread, I said I was in a creative mood and the first background has been completed. I just finished the first movie too so onto the next one while I work on the next background.

Attached: Creature From the Black Lagoon Trilogy.pdf (PDF, 173K)

Here, you can save this Worm, in the context of. . .I dunno, Lia? I'm totally not just posting it while linking you so anons save it to tease you in the future. That'd be rude.

Attached: InsertJumpmakerNameOfChoiceHere.jpg (650x650, 89K)

It's a meme. The villain showed up momentarily in the anime and didn't do anything of importance, besides look weird.

Why would I do that. Red's one of my best friends.

Oh screw you NuBee! I am not the waifu dammit! I'm the Jumper!

Attached: Pls no bully.png (500x500, 155K)

Ok, this is good.

>Posted a build about a week ago
>Touching the leather cord upon his brow, my teacher took it off and looked at it in confusion. As if he had never see the thing before. "I suppose this is important."

Hmm. Could someone post links to the build and previous jumps?

>Now that I have drawn the attention of the gods in Sword and Sorcery.
with the "What manner of god are you?" and his emphatic insistence he is not a god, the "Never met one I could stand" in regards to the gods, I am reminded of a Zelazny story, a planet where gods existed (gods were high level psionics/reality warpers I think, it's been while) And humans found with the potential could go there to become gods. Someone went there with the potential and used to dick around, and one of the head gods came to ask "Be you man or be you god" He didn't want to get involved in divine politics, and said he was a man, so the more experienced god took away his powers.

Now the man could have said he was a God and been ok, but having someone with the power of a God running around saying he was just a man, that's bad for all the other gods you see.

So, I think there will be an attempt to make him declare himself a god, or a PR scheme to make others see him as a god so they ignore his 'just a man' nonsense.

>You are awesome and you should be given candy.
And this snippet reminded me. Way earlier I'd asked you to keep working on S&S Scenarios no matter how burnt out you were on Worm, and you said you would since I asked nicely.

Keep at it, and don't give up!
The reward for a job well done is more work to do, after all.
A scenario for each of the Location settings would be nice...

>user I love you!
And we love YOU, Worm_user!
Now get back on the Treadmill.

Attached: Sword and Sorcery Jump Pre-Scenario update.pdf (PDF, 402K)

>Red
>friend
You can do way better.

>red friendcucks the shitposter with Worm

LMAOing at your life.

Suggestion: Link to wiki for people to get information on constructions? That way they know what the different tech levels involve.

That's not what Valeria and A2 have said.
You need to get away from that abusive bitch.

n-nani

You're the waifu jumper

>I'm the Jumper!
To paraphrase: "A Jumper is fine too."

Please don't give Anti-red the satisfaction of actually reacting. It's one thing to respond to him with insults and counter-bait, but letting it actually get to you encourages him to keep going,

Feel this betrayal within your soul.

Attached: WhyIsMyParachuteSoHeavy.jpg (650x650, 57K)

Thanks for breaking the tie user.

Did someone say fluff?

Attached: 8AE705A8-EFCD-4956-8D8B-B4CB9828D41A.jpg (391x727, 44K)

I wanted to make a jump but I'm in the middle of my MagiRanger re-watch so I decided to do something different. I fixed up the Railroads jump I had and after looking over the list of claims just randomly decided on doing the Creature. Gillman is 100% my favourite monster of all time.

Spending all your points on fluffy tails in Spice and Wolf is the One True Build.

Attached: 379cbcfe006dfb6ae65c27c2df3f67cf.jpg (715x1000, 239K)

>Red's one of my best friends.

Apparently not.

You monsters! Worms are not for waifuing!

Nope, Red's my friend. No amount of this will ever change that.

It's not for them, it's for Red. I want them to see that they have friends and are loved when they look at the thread, not shitposting and hate.

You utter monster!

Attached: You're awesome.gif (500x281, 1.26M)

Attached: Nubridget (Cronabridget).jpg (645x789, 186K)

Need more points. Not enough fluff.

Those are the freakiest kobolds I've ever seen.

Like a cross between the draconic DnD style and the dog-men style.

You're delusional. No wonder the powers update was never coming.

Stop Waifu_user! I can only handle so much wholesome in my day!

>It's not for them, it's for Red. I want them to see that they have friends and are loved when they look at the thread, not shitposting and hate.

And you say your are not for waifuing. Clearly you make a great waifu!

But intentionally starting shit against Red sure will.

It's like you're trying to be waifued. Successfully.

Seems pretty nice.

Patterning says it can make a transfer, it isn't just making a copy and killing the person right?

What?
>pic
Oh, yeah. I second what you say. That is weird.

Thinking about it, why is Grandeur and Allure 400cp?

Last one.

Is this like the equivalent of being reminded of that time you dyed your hair.

Attached: VillainMotto.jpg (650x650, 46K)

Why the fuck are you and other people so convinced that Red deserves to be here. They don't.
They make it worse for every fucking poster.

I think it's a reminder that you are and always will be a trap.

>Hmm. Could someone post links to the build and previous jumps?
I can't find the build, but can repost it if you like.
Universal Drawback: Without Why? No benefactor and idea what his powers are or where he is going. because he has no idea how he is jumping he has no companions yet.
Jump 1 boiled down to Pokemon: Aura Guardian class, Savant and all 100cp perks. Started with Absol in Sinnoh, but didn't keep it when the jump ended.
Jump 2: Infamous
All 100cp perks and fire and ice powers.
Jump 3 was the Labyrinth - royalty tree with the puppetry perk, crystal orbs to store spells in, and the human perk for being extra sexy to magical beings. It also had the drawback "Fear me, love me, do as I say" and "honor" drawback.
>a PR scheme to make others see him as a god so they ignore his 'just a man' nonsense.
I figured that would happen with the other powers he has. But this jumper already doesn't like gods and doesn't want to be one. As he sees it as being a slave to the people and most gods don't do anything. He will fight hard to prove that he is just a man... which will only make his trials harder.

That is 5e and the expanded races book for you.

>wahhh waahhh i'm autistic reeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu7zwpLe7M

Ultimate, 616, Raimi, or MCU?

What if Timmy's problem is that he has Bizarro speech? And he's been trying to show his love the whole time.

> I fixed up the Railroads jump I had
So MagiGold's sweet ride reminded you that you had a train jump?

How autistic do you get with background details when you do a jump?

Did you write a name for the dog your third companion had when they were 6?
Do you just buy your perks and move on to the next jump?

Attached: 1519272658705.jpg (594x452, 28K)

You're not a very good friend, my dude.

Get back in Val's basement and put on the dress on.

>Pic
youtube.com/watch?v=V7OGY1Jxp3o

Attached: Fernadez 001.gif (170x182, 59K)

When you said book 2 update was incoming, were you planning on a second jump, or a few more perks per origin and some generals, or even an entirely new origin? I would still love an event/vacation origin.

I considered it, but I'm not sure how to balance 'can't go crazy, ever' especially with how it might apply to out-of-jump mental effects.

Strategic minds can have a cost to retain, sure.

I'll add that once I find a decent site.

Yes, but you also have the option of staying alive and making a copy of your mind to play with. I'll clarify it.

I may not be the fastest or best jumpmaker, but I can believe in the people I care about.

They don't need excuses to start shitposting, we've seen that for ages. I've just ignored it up to this point but I think it's better to post and show that it's not salt and vitriol that rules people's opinions about her.

Red's a cool person and a cool friend.

Tough user, we're getting all the wholesome today!

You shush you!

It's "I have myths about me just because I'm that fucking hot" even if you had nothing else going for you. It's a huge ass boost, though I suppose I could have made it a tad cheaper and it still would have fit.

Because Red's a great person.

I disagree, I think this is some small way to help, even if it doesn't work in the end. It's better to try and fail rather than just do nothing.

If he's not wearing his dress, does that mean he's naked?
Shame on you Nubee, you know such lewd is not allowed here.

Only two of my OC companions have names. The ninja wife is just called ninja wife.

> It's better to try and fail rather than just do nothing.
Unless it's skydiving. It's better to have not done it than fail at skydiving.

What are some good Satan/Lucifer companions? Preferably they would be cute girls.

>huge ass boost
Oh, so it's THAT kind of appearance boost. I see.

You are not a very good spouse.

The my meta for backround memories is that they are quite sparse. This is your name, this is where you are from, this is the language you speak, this is the culture you were brought up in. enough that none of the locals would ever doubt you were a local but not so much that it would warp you beyond recognition. sorta like if you'd lived in another country as an immigrant for a while instead of having lived there your whole life.

Worm_user? More like...Wormfu_user.

Am not! Usually.

I will never put the dress on.

Well shit, that was far more moving a response than anything I was thinking would get thrown back at me.

What are you talking about?

Attached: Deku 24.jpg (450x700, 121K)

I look forward to you bullying Red more in the future, now that you're pals with Val. Good choice.

...um.

For some reason I thought you were nikamoth?

Yet we all know that's going to fall apart as soon as Valeria asks you anything.

Bee's are not moths, silly user.
Somebody get the bee chart for this man!

No shit, anyone with brain cells would abandon Red. She only annoys everyone in IRC with link spam and her attention whoring anyway, it's enough that Val's barely in there if Red's around anymore.

Wrong flying insect, user.

Oh so everyone with an insect based name looks the same to you huh? You fucking racist.

Attached: Deku 16.jpg (850x800, 336K)

No, just blind. How dare you pick on a blind man!

I have decided that the capstone perks for MK are going to remain 600 KP.

Attached: Triborgintro.png (854x477, 851K)

Umineko Seven Stakes of Purgatory.

Attached: SevenStake.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>Well shit, that was far more moving a response than anything I was thinking would get thrown back at me.

>If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
>If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
>If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
>- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Look up my Avatar some time NuBee. It seems you, hero, are sorely lacking in Knowing.

Attached: Fernadez 004.gif (303x223, 6K)

Hey, Heavens, didn't you say that you were going to change the age roll for Monkey Kid, since the current one can have you born after Planet Vegeta was destroyed?

>How autistic do you get with background details when you do a jump?
>Did you write a name for the dog your third companion had when they were 6?

I don't write things down but I do keep track in my head of most things like favorite colors,names,attitudes, favorite foods, least favorite foods etc

Attached: Bobby-GYAAA.jpg (698x219, 78K)

This is Veeky Forums. There's no gatekeeping, no entry fee. Anyone can walk in off the internet and participate, so long as they follow some pretty basic rules, and they can walk away at any point.

There is gatekeeping to the drive, but that's primarily because low effort content is bad, and that gatekeeping is a relatively recent development. Anyone can submit a jump at basically any time. To have someone claim that someone doesn't deserve to be part of this community is strange, to me, because the bar for entry is so low that my literally retarded cousin who can barely string a sentence together could probably Idea their way into having a good jump if someone served as editor.

What heinous crime has Red done that makes them NOT deserve to be here?

It's ok user. I do that sometimes as well. both N-bugs are good bugs though.
Have you tried not being so chitinous?
huzzah!
what a feast for the eyes... how likely are they to try to kill/damn me?

>BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS plays in the distance

>You monsters! Worms are not for waifuing!
That's right... you're the bestest wormfu!
for waifuing

>Nope, Red's my friend. No amount of this will ever change that.
>It's not for them, it's for Red. I want them to see that they have friends and are loved when they look at the thread, not shitposting and hate.

That considerateness is just more proof that you're top tier waifu material

Don't forget about NikaBee and NuMoth, NuBee and NikaMoth's illegitimate love children from when NuBee cheated on Valeria because she just wasn't woman enough for him.

Expanding on what I said in .
>omeone went there with the potential and used to dick around
Jumper just wants to lay low, but with the drawbacks Interesting Times and the Gods' attention he will not be able to lay low.
>He didn't want to get involved in divine politics
I wise man never wants to be in god politics. But seeing as he has the perk Making of Myth, Jumper's past stories in Pokemon, Infamous and the Labyrinth are old stories that the gods recognize as him on sight. because they are gods and I'm wanking that as a reason they are interested in him.
>Never met a god jumper could stand
I feel like with his background and power many of the gods would be wanting his service and worship. Then turning more violent the more jumper refuses. A powerful being from another world would make an excellent champion or consort for any god. I foresee some gods trying to get his children and part of his power that way. I know that Aura is an innate power that could be passed on to the children. So I expect several priestesses try and bed him. And quite a few high ranking clergy constantly following him around trying to convert.
It could even become a game between the gods on who can get this man's devotion or break him enough to bend the knee.

Have a few things to change, that's something I forgot to do...or did I do it already? What would help make the age roll correct, math-wise? I'm a bit out of it right now.

>feeding anti-red
>getting legitimately mad at spammed low effort bait

I'm sure that's not what they meant, NuWasp. Maybe they just thought that you and NikaButterfly had similar posting styles. Or, maybe they just misread your name as "NikaFly", rather than the correct reading of "NuMosquito". There are all sorts of innocent explanations for this, so just stay calm, all right NuHornet?

Attached: DFrvxlBU0AAaSH6.jpg (391x406, 11K)