When do annons think this crypto market will crash? Will it be days, months, or years...

When do annons think this crypto market will crash? Will it be days, months, or years? Is it only dumb normie money that is keeping it going right now?

in one week and 3 days

Q1 2019

December 2018

I have no basis for this just a gut feeling

just so you know, the guys in the pic are ripple holders. i hope ripple crashes and fucking burns while the rest of cryptos continue to bullrun my Veeky Forumsbros

we cannot let jews wanting centralization take it over. it will be fucking disgusting. turns out the founder is the 5th richest man in the world now. makes me fucking sick

I hope it goes parabolic since I am holding a shitton

that is enough time to make it my Veeky Forums bro. let's make millions this year

If XRP reaches $5.60, the founder is going to be the richest man on the planet. I can't have this happen. It will be fucking disgusting. I will kms

Why wouldn't he just cash out now. Maybe that's why I'm poor, wouldn't risk it just become 150th richest goy in the world.

Can't cash out tho.

Today he became the 5th richest man on the planet bro

I now hate ppl that take pictures with their mouths open like they're hillarious

did you stop using google in the early 2000's too?

He will be able to when crypto is entirely controlled by the banks tho bro.

Me too. I want to talk them into not being fuckwits. You can bring horse to the water, but you can't make it drink though ae Veeky Forumsbro? Why can't all people try and be like Varg.... Fuck the world

Over in Veeky Forums they've been going over the nu male photograph.
These guys are hitting the nail on the head with a laser guided hammer

yes, i hate these fucking faggots mate

excuse my french

the rothschilds have hundreds of trillions, maybe quadrillions
is ripple going to be worth quadrillions?

hopefully it will crash and burn before then desu

if he tries to cash out his coin becomes worthless
but yea he's "the fifth richest man in the world"
...right