Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wondering if we shouldn't be switching all alts to it

it's about to break $1000

time to sell my alts

What about this etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx

ya apparently stopped at 980 this shitcoin

If you aren't buying alts that are tradable both to BTC and ETH, you're a brainlet.

FUCK GO BACK

Definitely cracking 1000 on CB today and when it does it's going to 1500 FAST

may the crypto gods hear you

No, real world heavies are accumulating without being flashy. They are not selling. Price drops and fluctuations are trading related but it's still in a consolidation phase.

Id day this is kicking my ass right now but I was trying to arbitrage and the simultaneous moon is really fucking helping

ETH is being accumulated by big time investors who want to control the entire market for Ether once proof of stake hits. They want to buy at lowest prices but they have to keep buying to corner the market. It may never hit Bitcoin prices but it will easily slide into 5-10K range once normies start buying and big players buy with both hands to box out competitors.

Got 50% alts in btc and the other 50% alts in eth. No brainer.

Should I get all my money into ETH right now? Alts have been pumping for a while now I get the feeling that at the end of january ETH is going to be pumped like a pipe.

$10,000 by end of June.

ETH and LTC are good coins to HODL. LTC will moon a week or two after ETH reaches a new floor.

why is LTC a good coin to hold?

just a bootleg bitcoin, and bitcoin is garbage

should I sell my REQ/FUN/BCH/LTC all for ETH?

ur garbage kid

Keep the REQ and FUN. Sell BCH. LTC idk really

that's actually what I was already thinking

Better dip, i need it to buy other stuff.

no cause its ridin on spinners

they don't stop