Vulkan Lives

So he sends his space marines on the longest scavenger hunt ever.
Afterwards...how does he find out?

He just sitting somewhere with a radio listening to “Salamander AM” or something?

I’m guessing each artifact has a code or something on the bottom and you use your decoder ring and send out a signal to unlock his otherwise hidden hibernation chamber or something.

Attached: E48B4026-9D7D-462D-B3AC-5C846F16E9A3.jpg (1138x1080, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Emperor guides us!
We'll find out soon when Emps dies and all his sons come home for the funeral.

I would imagine they all have some kind hint to his location
He’d probably be chilling on a plain isolated planet on a farm

Attached: FE27B5D7-AEB4-46E8-A415-869BB61406F4.jpg (1106x980, 441K)

Vulkan is the most wholesome Primarch.

The final relic is Vulkan himself.

>Angron comes to see his dad

>Perturabo breach Terra again to rub it in

>Pert getting trough Dornwalls
I'd still say Dorn was autistic but I mean he could build a better wall any day of the month.

Attached: gaystodes.png (1000x876, 873K)

Man this is going to be the most awkward funeral ever.
I think Alpharius and Omegon wpuld be the only lads to get an actual invitation.

Atleast he's already practically open casket.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A

I would like to see a meeting in the HH books before the siege of Terra starts between:
>Emps
>Malcador
>Russ
>The Khan
>Valdor
>Sanguinus
>Vulkan
Basically all the highest characters in Terra at the moment.
That would be awesome.

Attached: 250.jpg (250x417, 23K)

>Vulkan pulls a Luke Skywalker
>Vulkan drinking animal milk straight from the tit

Not sure if heresy

honestly one of the best primachs in my opinion. Vulkan is a bro.

>blue milk straight from the tiddy

I want Vulkan to be the next Primarch to come back.
He will lead us into an age of broships and flamers.

What happened to him in old earth? It got so boring I dropped it.

VULKAN LIVES!

Attached: 5e68e89cfc81ed9460196beccc38acf2.jpg (326x217, 32K)

Salamanders believe he'll return when they'll have found all artifacts, but Vulkan said that. He also tried to destroy almost all of them.

Maybe Vulcan hid bits and pieces of his Uber pager in each of the relics?

I would bet that they are in the vaults of the Omnis Arcanum.

Literally murdered a child for shits and giggles.

He's just hiding in the corner, stupid.

Fucking Sanguinius will come back before anyone who's not Russ or Lion

He was pissed off, and it was a filthy xeno. Blame Curze.

Attached: 1490544895894.jpg (864x983, 755K)

yes cuz that all certainly justifies murdering innocent children.
I mean, Vulkan is the second or third best primarch, I give him that, but still, killing children is fucked up, here or in the grim darkness of the future. If I'm not mistaken he even felt bad about it, didn't he?
Still, child-killer.

>acknowledging D*sney fanfic

Disgusting.

Any Primarch who has been involved in an Exterminatus is a child killer. So I'm pretty sure that's all of them.

>innocent
No. She was part of a cabal that was using their psyker abilities to maintain their rule over a human world, and all the while you can bet that she didn't give a fuck about humans, or human lives.

Also, she was a child only by the standards of Eldar, which means that makes her pretty old and experienced, relatively speaking. She certainly thought herself old enough to go around messing with human beings.

Vulkan felt bad about it afterwards, but he shouldn't have, the witch was responsible for that remembrancer getting killed. Shed no tears for Eldar scum.

Attached: 1443141274938.jpg (1920x1310, 361K)

eh sure, fair point, but it's a lot different to smash someone's face in with a hammer and to press a button or give someone the order to press a button. I'd say it's a lot easier to wipe out a world with cyclonic torpedoes than it is to actually fuck some kid up with your own hands.

Isn't that more a matter of nurture vs nature?
I mean, a child by Eldar standards is still a child, experienced or not. If that wasn't the case, they wouldn't explicitly refer to her as such. I agree that fucking Eldar deserve to be purged for being massive assholes, but there's got to be a better way to deal with children. I don't know, indoctrinate them and have them infiltrate and subvert craftworlds? Although I do think that'd be a fate worse than death to an Eldar. And that only makes it better for the Imperium I guess

>innocent
>xenos
Pick one and only one.

>implying that mentality isn't the result of the Emperor's original vision being destroyed by retards.
During the great crusade, the hatred for ayy lmaos wasn't so intense or widespread. If Horus didn't decide to fuck everyone's shit up because of his daddy issues, Big E would have probably gotten the Eldar to either (begrudgingly) ally with mankind or be cleansed. I'm pretty sure the Eldar operate on a Survival-at-all-costs mindset, so yeah the crime of merely existing aside, I think xenos can be innocent

>I'm pretty sure the Eldar operate on a Survival-at-all-costs mindset
>I think xenos can be innocent
You realize that these are mutually exclusive when it comes to Eldar? If Eldar are willing to survive at all costs, that means they're willing to sacrifice humans to save Eldar lives, which is something they do often, as their use of Farseers and precognition means they can do this very effectively in many cases.

The only way that Eldar can live peacefully alongside humans is if they stop seeing themselves as innately superior beings, which would be a gigantic departure from the normal mindset of literally the entire race. It would be like saying "Orks can get along with humans as long as they stop wanting to fight everyone".

>The only way that Eldar can live peacefully alongside humans is if they stop seeing themselves as innately superior beings, which would be a gigantic departure from the normal mindset of literally the entire race. It would be like saying "Orks can get along with humans as long as they stop wanting to fight everyone"
So, basically Nurture vs Nature.
Orks literally can't help being assholes, they were bred for that, but Eldar are taught to be massive assholes. This is proven by the fact that they are capable of not being assholes and some of them were even willing to help the imperium, while no similar thing has ever happened with the orks.
The only reason for the survival at all costs mindset is because slaanesh gets to rape their asses after they die, the only thing that needs to happen for an Eldar/ Imperium alliance is for everyone to stop being massive cunts.
And considering how Big E saw Girlyman as a man in prison would see a file...
I mean, if the Emperor does manage to come back somehow, Chaos would probably get fucked up their asses. There would be no reason for the Eldar to keep on being assholes in that scenario, which in turn would mean that their survival at all costs mentality would become obsolete. So yes, I think that had Horus not fucked up like he did, the very idea of xenos being innocent wouldn't be that much of a stretch

>Orks literally can't help being assholes, they were bred for that, but Eldar are taught to be massive assholes
They were made by the same race, for the same purpose - to wage war. How do you know that Eldar weren't engineered with a superiority complex? I can think of multiple advantages such an outlook would grant a society when it comes to fighting a war.

>they are capable of not being assholes and some of them were even willing to help the imperium
They're willing to help the Imperium when it would aid their interests. Some orks (Blood Axes) do the same. Please point to any case where the Eldar, especially Craftworld Eldar, unambiguously aided the Imperium for no other reason than to save human lives.

The entire reason that xenos are hated are because of races like the Eldar, because of how they act and how they think. When they were the ultimate superpower in the galaxy, with an absolutely unbeatable empire, do you think they were going around helping out human colonies? Of course not. So why the fuck should they be given some sort of consideration for protected xeno status now that the shoe is on the other foot? Might as well give it to Blood Axe mercenaries, while you're at it.

While they weren't going around helping humans, they made no effort to genocide humanity either.
There's a difference between a superiority complex and fanatical xenocidal rage, y'know.
And why would the eldar aid the imperium in any way, specially considering that (good ol' nature vs nurture again) all humans are taught from birth that xenos are invariably evil, horrible monsters.
Isn't one of the great ironies in 40k that everyone is an asshole to everyone else for no fucking reason?
And really, the shoe isn't on the other foot, the shoe got tossed in the eye of terror and now everyone has to walk barefoot on a field full of shards glass, broken bits of rusty nails and used syringes. The empire just happen to have a bigger foot, but it's equally bare.

The eldar were galactic superpower and didn't genocide everyone else, while the ork see killing everyone else as the only viable alternative and the most fun thing possible to do.
I'm not arguing that Eldar should, could or ever would be given protected status, but rather just be left to their own devices as long as they stop being massive assholes for no reason. Which time and time again, they have done, albeit only because they know starting shit with the imperium is suicidal at best.
And who cares if they only help the empire to further their own goals when said goals are shared by anyone with a shred of a brain left?
Not the whole "cleanse the galaxy and reestablish our empire", but the whole "deal with chaos" part of their goals at least. Not like the current Imperium doesn't plan to cleanse the galaxy aswell.
To be honest, the current state of things in 40k makes me wonder if it would've been better if the Slaught had won instead.

>indoctrinate them and have them infiltrate and subvert craftworlds?
Then have it all fall apart the moment your pet encounters an Eldar ship and reveals that it doesn't know how to use their psychic lightswitches or door controls. Assuming that you can:
- Protect it from Slaanesh.
- Protect yourself from any forces the Eldar send to get the child back. Oh and don't think you can hide that you've taken this child from farseers.
- Can keep the childs psychic powers under control. Because all Eldar are psykers, except the Dark Eldar.

>There's a difference between a superiority complex and fanatical xenocidal rage
Biel-Tan slaughters entire colonies full of of unarmed people when they trespass on Eldar worlds, simply because they see maiden worlds as belonging to them. This is no different from what Orks would do. Is it not 'fanatical xenocidal rage' simply because they're not screaming like a retarded green lunatic while they're butchering kids?

>why would the eldar aid the imperium in any way
Because it will help the Eldar in the long run You literally just said that
>some of them were even willing to help the imperium
Which is true. All I was doing was pointing out that the Eldar motivation for doing so wasn't much different from the motivations of an Ork mercenary.

>I'm not arguing that Eldar should, could or ever would be given protected status, but rather just be left to their own devices
The Imperium almost never attacks Craftworlds. They only fight the Eldar when the Eldar attack the Imperium, which they do because
>the Imperium settled on a maiden world
>or mystic future precognition bullshit from their Farseers
99% of the time the Eldar are the aggressors. Every Imperial naval commander in the galaxy knows that assembling a fleet to attack a Craftworld would be a monumentally bad idea.

Besides, how the fuck can you leave the Eldar alone when they have an entire class of people who spend all day using their psyker powers TO FIND OUT IF YOU WILL BOTHER THEM AT SOME UNKNOWN, UNFORESEEABLE POINT IN THE FUTURE. Imagine how fucking insane that would be to try and live peacefully alongside such a race
>Hey the humans say they don't want to kill us and in return they don't want us to kill them
>Hold on, let me look use my fucking time vision to see if they EVER violate this agreement at ANY POINT in the future
>Yup, one of them sneezes on an Eldar nine trillion billion years from now. Now go and kill every human on this planet to protect our people from such a fate.

Attached: 1472415261930.jpg (900x1231, 169K)

>Biel-tan
They're explicitly the worst there is. They're to the average eldar what the black templars are to the average astartes.
but yeah I guess you're right on much of the rest.
As with everything else in 40k, if they weren't busy being massive assholes, life would improve a hundredfold for everyone.
I always felt that a little diplomacy would go a long way for everyone involved but I guess murderraping everyone is a lot simpler.

>They're explicitly the worst there is.
It's said that a big part of the reason the Imperium sees the Eldar as fickle and untrustworthy is because they are generally unaware of the fact that the different Craftworlds have different cultures.

And since Craftworlds like Ulthwe or Alaitoc never sent a letter to the High Lords saying "Hey, about Biel-Tan? Whatever shit they get up to, that's not us", the rest of the Craftworlds have to deal with the fallout from their murder sprees.

Attached: 1488747332087.png (796x892, 46K)

They're in this spot where nobody is going to talk shit about them because muh pride. Even if some dirty dumb eldar scums might think they're going a little bit too far.

There are what? 5?

The rest got hurled into a sun or something. It all depends on that one Salamander who picked the 5 and ran off with them.

Anyone have a list of the "saved" devices?

There are 9, and the Salamanders have five. The remaining four are
>the Engine of Woes
>the Obsidian Chariot
>the Unbound Flame
>the Song of Entropy

The ones they have are
>Spear of Vulkan
>Kesare's Mantle
>Gauntlet of the Forge
>Chalice of Fire
>Eye of Vulkan
The first three are carried by Vulkan He'stan (essentially his wargear).

It's funny, cuz it's actually pretty likely that that's the case

The final relic is the friends we made on the way and the good times had.

Understandable, have a nice day

The final relic was inside us all along

Isn't at least one of them confirmed actually dead?
I don't follow 40k I just get my lore from Veeky Forums threads and TTS

>And since Craftworlds like Ulthwe or Alaitoc never sent a letter to the High Lords saying "Hey, about Biel-Tan? Whatever shit they get up to, that's not us", the rest of the Craftworlds have to deal with the fallout from their murder sprees.

I keep trying to use this sort of scenario to justify some fluff where a Space Marine chapter is on buddy levels with a Craftworld.

The Space Marines would be fairly out there and isolated leading to ideological drift and the craftworld is hanging out too, there would be some fights at first but then orks/nids/crons/chaos/yer mum shows up and they have to quit slapping each other and deal with that. During that fight leadership meets and it turns out that this craftworld isn't really like generic Biel-Tan bullshit and the two start to stay out of each others way.

Eventually they start sometimes cooperating and eventually they even deploy together. There could be some shenanigans where the chapter tries to hide their Eldar shit when the AdMech or Inquisition shows up, it'd be fun.

fuck you it's not fanfiction

Attached: 1520970972706.gif (458x480, 352K)

The final relic is Malcador. Turns out, he just left cigarette ashes on Emp's seat

This post is the reason The Imperium kills people like you.

>Someone else uses my image
Feelsgoodman

Sal, is this you?

Don't you see? Vulkan was with you all along. In your heart