Sup nerds, evalu8, r8, maybe ber8 but pls no h8 my Raven Guard dregs list. The idea is that a Forgelord, left behind on an Astartes cruiser of little significance, charged with making sure the place was nice and tidy when the Legion got back from kicking dicks on Isstvan V, found that his job of caretaker just got a lot more proactive.
Here is what he's managed to scrape together to go kick some traitor dick.
- Terminator armour, volkite charger, power axe, rad grenades, cortex controller and cyber familiar
- Artificer armour, volkite serpenta, power fist, bolter, melta bombs and cameleoline
10 Tac Marines with extra CCW's in a Rhino armed with a multimelta
- Sergeant has ArtArmour, a combimelta and meltabombs
15 Assault Marines, 3 with power axes
- Sergeant has ArtArmour, powerfist & meltabombs
- Apothecary with powersword
10 Tac Support squad with plasma guns
- Sergeant has ArtArmour
3 Castellax with Darkfire cannons
- All have flamers and enhanced targeting arrays
- 1 with an irad cleanser, all with enhanced targeting arrays
Leviathan dread in drop pod
- Siege claw, grv-flux bombard, volkite calivers, phosphex discharger
The idea is the Forgelord stomps up the middle with his Castellax charges, soaking up punishment and generally being a huge distraction. His sneaky protege, the Praevian, outflanks with his pack of stealth Vorax and takes care of business in the backfield.
The assault squad are able to support the bigjob in whatever he's fighting, or they can go and pick fights with opportune targets. The plasma support squad can fuck up whatever looks juicy, and I'm relying on infiltrate to have them in a good location to do so.
The Leviathan dread in a pod is lazy, I know, but go fuck yourselves, what a model. And the pod took fucking ages to put together satisfactorily, so I'm going to damn well use it. Although, thinking about it now, perhaps the siege drill and melta lance would be better.