IOTA MOONING HARD GET INNNN

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance_us_5a4e5981e4b0df0de8b07004
crowdfundinsider.com/2018/01/126658-iota-partnering-international-transportation-innovation-center/
itic-sc.com/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance-of-smart-mobility-testbeds/
iotasear.ch/bundle/FILX9CYGUITXDVIKWOTFGGFLYHB9RIT9IRKUBCPCLJXWKEAGAYY9BEF9TCIJPRLSPD9QDXNZJKCTYISJW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This pump was from the AWS Tweet.

Noe, there's even more news.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance_us_5a4e5981e4b0df0de8b07004

pump out of fucking nowhere just as the price was about to bleed below $3.8. Same thing happend yesterday, but followed by someone dumping his bags. kek. Now it seems to go a bit higher? hmmm I just don't get any wiser with this IOTA price development. is weird as fuck.

...and here's the dump :|

where?

look at the order book, this thing's not going anywhere lol

Are you not seeing the same as I? lol

>order book
how new

yeah, I think they (probably just david) learned from yesterday that you can't just give a quick pump, now they stay around a little longer to slowly easen out while catching all the dumping iota. :D You got a better theory?

Well, crap. It was deleted from their Slack as well.

It was an announced partnership with ITIC for a testbed for IOTA.

Going to be using ITIC testbed to test their tangle as a means of M2M communication and transactions

I found another link.

crowdfundinsider.com/2018/01/126658-iota-partnering-international-transportation-innovation-center/

iota is shit, until proof of concept its just vaporwave

Just buy ITC instead. It is the new IOTA. Check 'em.

XD deluded

get fucked retards

Its on their twitter account so the news is true you stupid cunt. Just huffpost retard who did something wrong.

thx user

thanks bryh
top fucking kek

Got 1,2k of them too and guess what? They now tanking

kek you're the retard. He was critcizing the people wrong about IOTA

??? go get your pills already.

sorry bro, was not ment for you.

Sold mine last night - figures

TFW YOU SOLD YOUR IOTA AT PEAK AND DAY TRADED THE MONEY FOR WEEKS, TFW YOU BOUGHT IN YESTERDAY HOLY SHIT ANONS IM GOING TO MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's okay.

I'm not a fan of IOTA for their beliefs.

I'm not even a fan of IoT bullshit; I just know its inevitable and want to invest in this for the doll hairs.

FUCKING BINANCE CHARTS DON'T UPDATE IN TIME. NOTHING GETS SYNCHRONIZED. I CAN NOT TRADE LIKE THIS. FUCKING GOOKS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously. i just got back in before the run up but their shit is starting to get annoying

man it's super confusing. MY AUTHISMS CANT PROCESS ALL THESE MIXED SIGNALS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHICH FUCKING PRICE IS THE CORRECT UP TO FUCKING DATE CURRENT PRICE??? I CANT FUCKING TELL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Signals fine on bitfinex

i hear ya, man i don't know, lol. it's why i jumped back in and am going to wait it out until their site improves

>scamfinex's fine
that's because they don't have any real traffic and their order books are imported from other exchanges. :D :D :D

FUCKING HELL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>see filename

oh my...

ya you faggots sure showed me, surely people would chew through 100 btc whale sell walls on this pump
note: im holding iota

SMART REFUGEE CITIES

Download their client, its actually not bad.

i didn't know they had one. will look into this. thanks

I don't really like the layout, that is, I prefer the layout of the advanced web interface. Besides, it feels just as sluggish and laggy as the web interface to me anyways... What did the gooks made this with? Fucking electronjs or what?

Am I the only one who cant send out coins from the client to a wallet?

Man when will this Idiota coin start its moon station. Nearly every top 10 coin did it. Idiota is since 5 weeks in range. Why this shitcoin doesn't moon to 10,xx at least. I bet if i get mad and sell this shit for another coin it will start mooning.

look at the sell book now, clear

here we go

Official Link
itic-sc.com/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance-of-smart-mobility-testbeds/

the city of (you)

(You)

From now on, you can call me CRYPTOBEE

you'd be a fool to get into IOTA

The foundation can seize your money at ANY TIME.

Want proof? iotasear.ch/bundle/FILX9CYGUITXDVIKWOTFGGFLYHB9RIT9IRKUBCPCLJXWKEAGAYY9BEF9TCIJPRLSPD9QDXNZJKCTYISJW

That's over a billion dollars in user funds that was SEIZED by the IOTA Foundation back in October. They said it was because of a security issue, but have yet to return it.

They can change the balance on any wallet address, guys. Beware.

>muh toaster conected to interweb so i can toast form muh computer